Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free
Donator — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/2 19:10:07 )
anyone know where i can buy soap?

where is the SOAP

nobody has any!!

this is dumb!!

Donator — He/They Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/2 19:16:11 )

stores around here have soap; kinda like toilet paper, it comes and goes. they get a truck in, have supply for a while, people buy it out all at once and the shelves are empty for another day or two, repeat.
luckily I got some soap in the mail before the craziness started, so I'm good for a while.

ALWAYS PING ME

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/2 19:16:15 )

Is there a corner market anywhere near you? Or an Asian supermarket? Those would probably be your best options.
@Shark: Pinging

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/2 19:17:05 )

Oh also at Whole Foods they still had some expensive soap, and at first I was like why would I pay that much for soap, but actually I love it and it's way easier on my skin. (I have dry skin)

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — PomePome Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/2 20:15:50 )
This is Corona xDD
~Pls Ping me~
Nothing fancy to see here!!!

Voltie — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/2 20:23:24 )

I was surprised at how much body soap we had on the shelves when hand soap ran out and people were desperate here.
If its as abundant where you live as it is here, its worth using until you can get your normal hand soap back!

I am leaving Voltra
Find my links here

08 22 22

Donator — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/2 20:28:38 )
i found some on my grocery store's website. so i ordered some stuff to be delivered. hopefully they still have some. >_<

Ping me!

Hangout

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/2 20:34:53 )
@Shark: I have a friend who makes soaps and sells it i have bought some from her and it is great.

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/2 20:39:51 )
Small business is the route to go if you want hand soap just saying.
If you can’t say something nice, Don’t say anything at all!

Donator — haunting Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/3 18:58:24 )
bath & body works, the body shop, and lush are still shipping. or you could buy some handmade soap on etsy. amazon pantry has some basic soap in stock (but this has been coming/going as stock levels shift) but an order i placed yesterday through amazon pantry won't be getting to me until the end of the month so that might not be the best option if you need it quickly.

hello again

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.