Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free
Donator — FluffyBoi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/11 15:19:06 )

@Eruca: I'm kind of oblivious at times, so probably not. xD One guy was checking me out once and I didn't notice at all. Friend had to point it out.

Donator — Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/11 17:16:24 )
@DevilkinBoi: Sometimes for situations like that, i think you might have to be out of your own body&mind to notice it.

:vichardxC:

Donator — FluffyBoi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/11 17:18:12 )

@Eruca: It's happened multiple times.

Donator — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/11 20:23:49 )

@Eruca: I have been working on it, but not really much progress. I really want to unlock the Lucifer card, but I don't think I can collect more in time before the event ends. >< I didn't spend a great deal collecting the event currency. ^^; I regret to say I spent more time on the story line lol.

What about you?

Donator — Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/12 15:01:15 )
@DevilkinBoi: that's just like how blind luci is to diavolos love. Tragic!

@Valefor: the main story line is the back bone of the game~ i'm just waiting for new chapters to come out, so I'm mainly working at the hard levels of the regular chapters and leveling up my cards.
I'm not that religious about events. I like to save up 100 vouchers and then spend them all in one event. mind you I've only done that once and I've been playing since December. Lol I know people who are more regimented with playing and they tend to get pretty far with the events, but getting cheat cards from the event card summons really help a lot.

Donator — FluffyBoi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/12 15:43:35 )

@Eruca: Oh God, am I the Lucifer to a bunch of people without realizing it???

Donator — Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/12 18:10:59 )
@DevilkinBoi: it's not impossible.

Donator — FluffyBoi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/12 18:15:43 )

@Eruca: Welp.

Donator — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/12 22:19:43 )

@Eruca: Yea...I've been leveling up my main cards bit-by-bit so I can continue the storyline. xD
    I just started at the time travel part. And I'm not sure how I'm gonna feel about that yet. xD

Wait, vouchers and cheat cards? Excuse me if I ask so many questions. I'm still learning about all the other currencies and features of the game. ^^;

Donator — Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/13 15:27:16 )
@Valefor: wow you really speeded through the main story chapters!

Demon vouchers are tickets that lets you pull from any card draw/summon? Can't remember what they're called officially.
Cheat cards are cards you get from event summons and they give you bonus event currency, making it easier to get event rewards.

Donator — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/13 21:29:32 )

@Eruca: Haha yea....I'm kind of a speed demon and go on binges when I have time. xD

Ohhhh okay. Those are vouchers. I totally forgot about them and summoning. xD
    And ooh, I wonder if I got a cheat cards during the event lol.
(ง •̀_•́)ง

Donator — Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/13 21:38:45 )
@Valefor: well you can check what the cheat cards are for this event on the event page. Otherwise I'm not aware of a way to check whether your cards are cheat cards.

Donator — FluffyBoi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/14 02:12:39 )

I FINALLY got an Ultra Rare memory card... and it's Lucifer receiving a cake to the face.

Donator — Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/15 15:43:12 )
@DevilkinBoi: WHAT! amazing!
It's an incredibly fun card~ I'm still waiting for it to magically fall into my lap.

Donator — FluffyBoi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/15 15:46:01 )

@Eruca: I somehow pulled it from one of the Nightmares. I'm not that lucky. xD

Donator — Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/15 15:58:01 )
@DevilkinBoi: I agree, you have average luck, given that it's your first UR memory. Took me a while to get mine too. TBH even if all you do are the free pulls every 48hrs or so, you'll still get a bunch of the good cards in the regular pool, it'll just take a while. Like. A really long while. Idk if I'm gonna live that long, esp. if I have to play way more religiously. lol.

Playing these gacha type games always makes me feel the transience of my short, human life...

Donator — FluffyBoi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/15 16:03:54 )

@Eruca: Neither of us will live that long. Must enjoy it while we can.

Donator — he/him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/15 16:52:35 )

@Eruca: all connected and thirsting over demon boys alhdkdjh
sadly detective belphie never came home )): currently salty but its okay because my love for belphie overpowers the salt,, i just really love him aaa

Shop | Art Thread | used to be cowboy belphie, buggaboy, kairosama | forum bunny by kouenli

Donator — Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/15 16:58:40 )
@DevilkinBoi: aha, yeah...
The fandom is really active. I like seeing all the stuff people come up with.

@Cowboy Belphie: You can still see his card in the devilgram gallery so it's kind of okay~
Ahaha, yeah, belphie is so aesthetic and kind of snarky. Much needed character in game imo. Adds a little msg.
Ping me

Donator — FluffyBoi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/15 16:59:45 )

@Eruca: It really is! So many goodies.
Lucifer's Pet

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.