Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free
Donator — Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/2 03:09:12 )
@LordLucre: no vegetables?
That does sound delicious. I'll have to try stewing them with bacon one day. Tbh bacon makes almost anything more delicious.

Donator — FluffyBoi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/2 03:23:02 )

@Eruca: We've always done it without vegetables in my family.

Oh, I know!

Donator — Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/2 04:32:23 )
@LordLucre: "always" is an extra stamp of approval.

Aaaaah! It struck me that the animal photos might be an april fool's thing. Do you follow any official obey me social media? They might have announced it but I avoid those outlets like the plague.

Donator — FluffyBoi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/2 04:42:37 )

@Eruca: xD Just how it is.

Well, it would still be nice if they kept it as an option. And no, I usually avoid most.

Donator — Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/2 06:35:19 )
@LordLucre: It's rare to find people who aren't on social media anymore. The only ones I know of I usually find them on common interest boards. But I suspect there are many like us that we don't know because it's not like there's a network for people who dislike social media to connect. I guess that's the point of not being on them though, so we wouldn't be forced to 'connect' with other people. Well, that's why I'm not on them anyway.

This is totally about obey me. 😂

Donator — FluffyBoi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/2 06:46:40 )

@Eruca: I mean, I'm on some, but there's a few where I'm there, but I don't actively participate and others where I kinda post, but not really.

Donator — Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/2 06:51:13 )
@LordLucre: being there without active participation is how I feel when I read the devilgram covers!! 😂

Donator — FluffyBoi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/2 06:53:54 )

@Eruca: Now those, I would definitely want to participate in!

Donator — Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/2 16:15:28 )
@LordLucre: i know!
You know the part where you used keys to unlock the stories?
I wish there was a way of expanding those conversations. I only ever see the first word and a half. Lmao

Donator — FluffyBoi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/2 16:30:38 )

@Eruca: Those are so fun! I've loved the ones I've unlocked so far.

Donator — Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/2 23:45:58 )
@LordLucre: ooh which ones have you unlocked?

Donator — FluffyBoi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/2 23:52:27 )
@Eruca: Let me check...

Lucifer: The Glory Days, Lucifer's Melancholy, Lucifer's Private Life.
Mammon: A Sacrifice for Mammon, The Mammon Way, One Too Many Insults.
Leviathan: It's the Phantom Thief, Living The Dream.
Satan: Something to Tell You, For You, Be You.
Asmodeus: Meet Me After School, Asmo's Acrobatics.
Beelzebub: Color Trouble, Beel's Morning.
Belphegor: In Search of a Smile, Hatred.

Donator — he/him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/3 20:35:18 )

bet u cant guess who my fave boy is

Who's your favorite boy? - BELPHIE!! i also REALLY love levi and mammon! (and simeon but uh we cant date him)

Who is permanently in your team lineup? - usually mammon, levi, and satan, but i'll use belphie a lot too

Which character do you most identify with? - levi, i am a levi kinnie and i love it

What's your MC like? - my mc is literally just me, so, hes a sarcastic but shy kid that flirts with them all but is too shy to do anything and DEFINITELY naps with belphie

What object are you in the House of Lamentation? - belphies pillow so he can carry me around with him

how long have u been playing? i started on jan 23rd and i uh got obsessed like the very same day

Shop | Art Thread | used to be cowboy belphie, buggaboy, kairosama | forum bunny by kouenli

Donator — FluffyBoi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/5 06:15:26 )

I may have uhm… gotten someone to join our ranks. x'D

Donator — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/6 08:14:08 )
    I need to be more active in the forums LOL

Who's your favorite boy?
    I can't say for sure. I'm still new to the game and learning everybody's personalities and catching up with the plot. c:

Who is permanently in your team lineup?
    Don't have one yet. xD

Which character do you most identify with?
    It would probably be Lucifer. I'm the eldest of three so I've always been responsible for looking over my younger siblings. I don't have as many siblings as he does LOL. But I can relate with having younger siblings, dealing with their antics, or being a responsible role model for them. xD Imo, I'm not as bossy as him, but I feel like my younger siblings do respect me and treat me appropriately as their elder sister.

What's your MC like?
    Honestly, I just make her flirt with everybody (I tend to do that with these types of games anyway LOL). She's also sassy and gives no shits. xD

What object are you in the House of Lamentation?
    That one creaky floorboard that makes a loud sound every time it's stepped on. c:
(āļ‡ •Ė€_•Ė)āļ‡

Donator — Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/10 21:09:02 )
@Cowboy Belphie: Yayyy happy to see you here!
LOL January 23rd is the birthday of a close friend of mine so... WE'RE ALL CONNECTED in hell.
What do you think about the new event so far? Finally feature a belphie UR! Think he'll join your card army?

@DevilkinBoi: yes we shall become a cult and rejoice together for the glory of devildom. thumb

@Valefor: Oooh, a newbie! When did you start playing?? :o how far along are you?
I'm so excited for you to discover all the plot points~
The philosophy of flirting with everyone in games agrees with me very much.

Donator — FluffyBoi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/10 21:10:19 )

@Eruca: Rejoice!

Donator — Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/10 21:12:12 )
@DevilkinBoi: Do you have any opinions of the card balance?
one of my friends always complains to me about how there are many lucifer cards in the events and never belphie/beel. I'm too lazy to actually go crunch the numbers.
But then her fav character is lucifer so why the complaint? lol

Donator — FluffyBoi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/10 21:15:45 )

@Eruca: I have noticed there being a lot of Luci cards, so maybe they could try doing more for Beel and Belphie? I may love Lucifer, but the rest do need some love too.
Lucifer's Pet

Donator — Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/10 22:42:25 )
@DevilkinBoi: For me the one that always flies under the radar is Asmo. lol I forget about him every single time.

Oh yeah and did you notice that it was Levi's birthday yesterday? Apparently he had a special birthday speech bubble on home screen.
Ping me

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.