Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free
Donator — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/10 22:56:46 )

@Eruca: I started about a week ago. And I'm on chapter 15.
    So far, the plot is interesting. I am excited when I reach the ending. * v*

Haha, it's so fun just to flirt with all the characters. xD shameless i know lol

Donator — FluffyBoi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/10 23:00:13 )

@Eruca: xD Poor, poor Asmo. The one who wants the most attention gets the least. And yes, happy happy birthday to Levi! ; w ;

Donator — Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/10 23:13:11 )
@Valefor: i mean flirting with everyone is something i always wanted to do in irl but can't because that's creepy so.

Ending? :o Well, I guess there is the one when the central mystery is solved right now. But they've just written the chapter after it so, there's lots to look forward to~ But you still have lots of time to catch up!

@DevilkinBoi: I feel like that happens in anime a lot, where like, the "popular dude" in the show is actually not that popular with the fans. lol. If we look at actual popular people irl, they're often nice and warm and charming (i mean sometimes that's the product of wealth and being good looking but I digress). The point is that they're likeable that's how you get popular. But in like anime and games and stuff they tend to come off as somehow Not likeable, which is so weird.
The only time that I can remember actually liking the "popular dude" character was in samurai champloo. Like I legitimately thought he was awesome and he was definitely not like the less important character beside mugen... even though I can't recall his name right now. lol.

Donator — FluffyBoi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/10 23:14:48 )

@Eruca: Sad, but true.

Donator — Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/10 23:20:43 )
@DevilkinBoi: I mainly feel bad for actually popular people for having their tribe being portrayed this way. But then again most of the world isn't popular, and since popular people are so good at making friends, most of their friends are gonna be unpopular so their tribe's actually unpopular people like the rest of us.

Donator — FluffyBoi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/10 23:35:15 )

@Eruca: Just give 'em all hugs, I say.

Donator — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/10 23:51:13 )

@Eruca: the feeling is mutual LMAO

Yea, I guess up until the recent chapter. xD But I'm excited for future chapters.
    Gonna grind and level up my cards though. I NEED TO KNOW MORE LOL

Donator — Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/11 00:51:19 )
@DevilkinBoi: i forgot that maybe you are a mythical popular person. 😂

@Valefor: 🤭hohoho aren't we all?

They level up quite quickly with the goldfish events. :3 but I'm not so diligent and always miss them. Hahaha. So I'm constantly in a dilemma, earn event points for preety cards or level up my cards? So tough...

Donator — FluffyBoi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/11 00:53:44 )

@Eruca: Pff, naaaaah. x'D I doubt I could be one.

Donator — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/11 03:51:39 )

@Eruca: Goldfish event? :O How often do those happen? xD

I feel that last part though. I want to do the events for the event cards but ughhhh I also wanna level up the cards I already have LOL.

Donator — Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/11 05:28:31 )
@Valefor: they typically happen between events, so about once a week or once two weeks? Can't remember how long events are supposed to last for. But the gold fish events are usually last three days.

Yeah, that's how it is if i don't want to spend all my life earnings on this game like a proper otaku.

@DevilkinBoi: I read a manga a lonnnnnng time ago with a premise about how everyone gets popular three times in their life. And this hopeless otaku guy is finally getting his first chance in his mid 30s. so maybe it's in your future still. That manga goes exactly like how you might think it goes, but don't let it detract from the idea that everyone gets their chance.

Donator — FluffyBoi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/11 05:34:52 )

@Eruca: Welp, guess I just have to wait then.

Donator — Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/11 05:36:40 )
@DevilkinBoi: but then they also introduced the idea that everyone only has a limited pool of happiness and if you use all of it up too early, you'll live the rest of your life miserable.
very uplifting world view.

Donator — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/11 05:37:10 )

@Eruca: I think the current Detective event is ending soon. So I'm definitely gonna keep an eye out! xD Thanks for the heads up!!

I feel ya. LOL xD I'd rather not spend money in-game LOLOL.
(ง •̀_•́)ง

Donator — FluffyBoi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/11 05:53:46 )

@Eruca: Welp.

Donator — Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/11 05:55:17 )
@Valefor: wishing you luck~ Have you been working on the detective event at all?

@DevilkinBoi: can't all be sunshine. :vanora_sweat:

Donator — FluffyBoi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/11 05:56:03 )

@Eruca: Haven't had that much sunshine as of late, really. And not sure how I'd handle sudden popularity either.

Donator — Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/11 06:06:25 )
@DevilkinBoi: depends on what you think popularity might look like in your life, I think.
Since i have no social media, I guess people will just have to be weirdly extra nice to me.

Donator — FluffyBoi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/11 06:08:37 )

@Eruca: Too much Notice me, senpai, I think.
Lucifer's Pet

Donator — Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/11 06:39:02 )
@DevilkinBoi: but will you notice them?
Ping me

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.