Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Role Playing Never give a sucker an even game.

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/22 02:07:50 )

"I won't go down easy." vyn stated.

"Why you're deciding to go after me, of all people, is beyond me. You're alone." She continued.

"You're nothing. I've dealt with worse."

Voltie — The Dude Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/22 02:59:32 )
One.. by... one.
They only fall... a-part.
Can it be.. undone?

"I'm well aware of your reputation." he replied.

He then paused, and smirked.

"It's why I came prepared." he told her.

"I do my research, Bathory." he then said.

"And while your mother may have been a detestable individual, and believe me, she was... she knew how to keep people subdued." he explained.

"This will be the last stand."

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/22 03:05:26 )

Vyn was silent for a moment, internally seething at the mention of the wretched woman who had taken her in as a child, who had taken advantage of her youth.

"I know she was." She stated.

"And I agree. This will be the last stand. For you, anyhow." She then said.

"I refuse to fall to one such as you. I'm going out on my terms." She added before smirking.

"You won't be able to kil lme, anyhow.'

Voltie — The Dude Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/22 03:09:07 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

The man just chuckled.

"Your confidence is noted." he replied.

"But even if what you say is true, then that may very well be all the better." he told her.

"Our organization is constantly working on new weapons to deal with the likes of you." he continued.

"One that is resilient would be good for testing purposes. See how effective various things are. And perhaps extract from you without fear of killing you." he went on, as he produced several vials of liquid from his pockets.

"Now. Let us dance."

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/22 03:11:06 )

Vyn didn't say anything before sighing and vanishing from where she was, seeming to glitch out of existence almost. Before he could properly realise she wasn't standing there any long, he felt the air change.

When he looked up, he saw her coming down on him, heels first.

She was aiming to kill him, as the fact that she was going for an aerial attack was proving. That could destroy his skull, neck, and upper body with little dififculty.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/22 03:14:31 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

His eyes widened when he saw this, and he responded as best he could.

He knew that the vials would hurt her, but they wouldn't stop her. She would endure the pain if it meant finishing him off. This was true for all attacks he could do. And it would be impossible to get a killing blow from this angle.

She was completely at the advantage here.

So he needed to dodge as best he could.

He kicked off from where he was, but he couldn't completely dodge her... her heels managed to hit one of his legs, which caused him to cry out in pain. However, he quickly responded by throwing 3 of the 6 vials he had at her.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/22 03:20:51 )

Sure enough, she hit his leg. As she leapt back to try and not break a leg of her own or anything, she wasn't able to properly realise that there were vials flying toward her. As soon as she did realise it though, she opened small portals ahead of her, where they would land.

That worked for two of them.

One managed to get her in the shoulder and shatter, splashing her rather well with the contents. Almost instantly she felt the burn.

"Ah damn." She muttered before just taking the shirt off to reveal a tank top underneath. She used the removed top to try and dry herself off a bit, cut down on the burning.

Sadly, she really couldn't, and as she gave up, he was able to see where the water had hit her. Her face by the shoulder, along with down her arm and torso, were a bright red.... having been burned.

"You're fighting dirty." She stated.

"And that just ain't fair." Followed before sighing.

"Doesn't matter though. You still won't beat me."

Voltie — The Dude Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/22 03:24:22 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

"Fairness is a concept that your kind abandoned long ago." he replied calmly.

"Treating humans as nothing more than lambs to the slaughter isn't fair." he told her.

"However, fairness itself isn't worth talking about." he went on.

"Fairness is a concept that only the weak like to use." he continued, grabbing his dagger with his free hand.

"Survival is what matters." he told her further.

"And I will make sure that humans survive. In spite of the monsters that wish to render them extinct."

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/22 03:25:48 )

Vyn paused, honestly paused, when he said that last bit.

"Wait... hold on..." She started.

"Back up. Monsters that wish to render them extinct?" She asked.

"The hell do you mean by that? I can tell you right now that vampires and lycans are not of that mindset. We need them to survive, to thrive, in order to maintain our foodsource." She told him.

"why the hell would we want them to be extinct?"

Voltie — The Dude Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/22 03:32:29 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

The man sighed.

"It's bad enough that you consider us nothing more than livestock." he said.

"But eventually, you'll all submit to your subhuman instincts, and prey on us until we are gone." he told her.

"And then you will die." he continued.

"So I will merely help things along, while making sure the humans stay alive." he finished.

He then sighed, shaking his head.

"This mindless prattle is pointless." he then mumbled, throwing the other three vials at her.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/22 03:42:19 )

Vyn just sighed as she summoned three portals, one to catch each of the vials. As the portals vanished, she noticed the followup.

arrows were flying at her, and he kept firing more. There was no way that she could dodge them all, so she didn't try.

Instead, she quickly brought up a large portal to catch them all.

She wasn't able to do so though. She was quick enough for most, but one managed to avoid it.

She felt the impact with her torso, close to her hips. She reached down and just tore it out, remembering that they were coated in something.... but as she did so she noticed an almost cold feeling starting to course through her. The point of origin was easily identifiable as the puncture point.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/22 03:44:51 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

"Bingo." the man said.

"I know you're skilled." he told her.

"And I know that the secret to taking you down is a barrage." he went on.

"However, I also know that you need tactics to beat one such as you." he continued.

He then sighed, and shook his head.

"Still. You did not disappoint." he then said.

"But in the end, God chose me to be the victor."

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/22 03:50:53 )

"Ah fuck..." Vyn commented before taking a deep breath and meeting his gaze. he could see how what the arrow had been tipped in was taking effect, but he was also able to see her determination.

Her eyes flashed a far deeper crimson than he'd seen from any vampire in the past, before a portal opened beside her. He felt something within him, as well.

Without breaking her gaze, she reached into the portal, and withdrew a heart. He had a fraction of a second to realise what had just happened before he was down.

As soon as he was down, the portal closed, and the heart hiot the ground.

As did she. She didn't have the ability to hold herself up any longer.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/22 03:54:22 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

He was frozen in shock, before he fell to the ground as well. Dead.

He lay there, silent and still... mere moments before a second individual stepped out from their own hiding place.

"Well then." they said.

"I'm not surprised you managed to do such a thing." they told Sydney.

"However... he was not stupid enough to come here alone." they continued.

"I'M here to clean up." they added with a smirk in their tone.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/22 03:56:12 )

Vyn, who was barely able to stay in the seated position she'd managed to get down to, just sighed.

"Of course." She said before just shaking her head lightly.

"dow hat you will. I concede defeat." She said, intending to do what she could with her portals against him as well. Granted, the speed that the cold numbness was spreading... was alarming.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/22 03:58:29 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

The man just chuckled again.

"Not yet, you don't." he said.

"Knowing you, you're planning on doing whatever you can with what little control you have with your mana to me." he commented.

"However, I will not give you that satisfaction." he then went on.

"Within a matter of seconds, your mana will not be able to even reach me." he explained.

"At best, you'll be able to cause me internal pain. But please. DO try." they laughed.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/22 04:03:30 )

Vyn paused for a fraction of a second, knowing she had to do what she could. She also knew he was right, wouldn't be able to do much at all.

So what she did do, was have her mana open a portal, albeit a weak one, beneath him. She knew it would end up closing on itself quite soon, within seconds, she was sure, but it was the only thing she could think of to try.

As his foot started to fall in, he leapt back, intending to avoid the portal entirely... buit he didn't manage to.

He lost about two inches of his foot and toes. But he was far from properly incapacitated.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/22 04:07:18 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

He cried out in pain as this happened, and bit his lip as he ripped his comrade's shirt off of his body, and wrapped his injury... the cloth soaking with blood quickly, but it was somewhat stemming the flow.

"Okay, that was impressive." he growled.

"But nowhere near good enough." he told her.

"You're a fighter, at least there's that." he muttered, as he started to slowly walk towards her.

"But you've fought your last fight... this is where it ends." he finished... mere seconds before a sword blade emerged from his chest, where his heart was.

"...for YOU." a voice familiar to Sydney commented.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/22 04:09:10 )

Vyn froze as she heard what she did.

". . . who says I didn't have someone in the shadows as well?" She asked, starting to have a harder time talking as the paralytic was reaching her vocal chords.

.... I didn't expect anyone to show up.... she thought, having realised that it had been long enough that perhaps it had malfunctioned or something.

My Youtube. I upload Tuesdays

Ping me. always
ALWAYS looking for art of my Characters
If you do art, PM me

Voltie — The Dude Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/22 04:11:09 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

The man collapsed to the ground, and her new ally approached her, his blonde hair coming to light when he left the shadows.

"...I'm not going to ask if you're all right." he said.

"It looks like you're not." he went on.

"You need medical help?" he asked.

"Because I can get you to OLA in a snap.' he told her further.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?
"There is no shame in deterrence. Having a weapon is very different from actually using it." - Ghandi

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.