Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Mini Shops Starting from scratch. ;;;

Voltie — Tenno Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/19 09:38:21 )

@Yandere: Yes. UwU Though I think I'm just not gonna make it into a home though. ^^;; Got uninspired and I realized I might have done the pixel art wrong, dispute my best efforts. Its off by one block on the top part and its bothering me. I'd have to completely destroy the top and redo it, but I really don't want to do that.
I know I have some spring time related items, but I'm really picky when it comes to matching things with nature.
Oof, I honestly understand on the poses. One of the items I have, you saw it on my Kittens avi, the arm pose has different colors for each recolor. Its not like some arm poses where you just simply click on one of the arm layouts and change the color.
I get that with the hair too. I think that's why I tend to use the sketch book items a whole lot just to pin up the hair or get rid of certain aspects.
Ooof, I understand on the colors too. I can't make a good pink avi with older items and newer items on gaia with out them clashing badly.
Go for it. :) I did just pay 50k for that hawt Jace chihi. *drools*

Nothing wrong with wanting to draw your own characters. I personally love them. :) As for the tags on twitter, I think its completely optional. It just helps boost the view count, if that makes any sense?
Yeah, but it was because Lotus/Natah is a fan favorite character in warframe. She's basically the mom character and everyone loves her.
xD You keep saying you need to work on your comic. Do I need to send you updates to work on your comic on discord? Lolz, I'm messing with you. But I understand on the no motivation part.

Thanks. :) I did try selling animated icons on Gaia, I didn't really have much luck, but you might. :)
Ooof, I'm the same way with my art, so don't feel too bad.

Yeah, same here for my art. I would say this, if someone took your art, and I recognized it, I would tell you in a heart beat.

I get that, I can be pretty spacey when it comes to looking on things on both twitter and facebook.
I agree, twitter is strange.

My motivation has been shot for awhile, but its for other reasons. ^^;;

Lol, tell me what you think of it. :)

Haha, all good. But you were still told about it.
I had a friend straighten my hair too, and I feel you on the wavey part. XD I tried learning how to straighten my own hair, but I could only do the front half, I couldn't reach or see the back half. I ended up getting frustrated and quit doing it entirely.
Lol, at least your mom got you something. :) But I do agree, most mangas were cheaper than most books. xD

Yeah, I think I was a little more talkative in highschool, but I stopped when people would talk to me then turn around to talk to someone else before I could respond. Plus I was also called annoying once. ._.;;
Who knows if it will get back up again, you know?

Yep, and it happened. It was really sad and fucked up.
xD I can only say that the only one that would bitch about me not inviting her to my wedding would be my bestie, Inverse. I told her that the wedding will probably just be in the court house and it would probably only be an after party. She wants to go to the court house wedding. xD
You would think so, but some people just don't ask. I probably should have asked, but I had food with me that day so I didn't see any need to mooch off of it. But yeah, blaming people there was a very common occurrence there.

Lol, do it all and see what comes up?

Some times friend support is better than no support. :)
xD Maybe I should request you to draw more yanderes then??? I was actually talking to my hubby on this, and he said that he can see Kittens being a slight yandere. xD Oh! I also showed that chibi to my hubby. He loved it a whole lot too. :) I just wish I was better at blood. xD

My mom plans on asking one of her friends about taking him to a vet. She's noticed that he's been sleeping a whole lot too. When he goes into our room or her's, he goes under the bed automatically and won't move unless we crawl under there and chase him off. She's hoping it isn't for a reason.
We don't use metal ones, but we have an electric water fountain for them. Its all plastic. But I'll keep that in mind. We do clean out the waterdishes too, and the water fountain has a built in filter.

Of course. :) I'll probably ping you, Chi, Maggie, and Inverse when I get around to it.

Nothing wrong with bases to get it done quickly. :)
Oof, yeah. Dx My hubby has been pretty bad with the raging as of late, so.... It might be best to be on mute unless I'm talking with friends on mic while I game.
Please ping me to get my attention

Pixel art by me
Click here for my twitter and other things.

Donator — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/19 16:31:49 )
@Yandere: I used to be more panicked about my island.
Like it was never going to look good.
And I was kind of obsessed with fixing it and getting all the best items.
But I’ve calmed down as I get more items and recipes.
It’s slow going now, but I’m getting things the way I like it.
I picked a path first, and based everything around it.
There are some amazing paths people have designed online, but I figured this one matched the bridge and incline pretty well.
I sometimes think about changing the path the be more like natural stones, find a design someone made.
But honestly I’m unlocking more stone items and it’s all coming together!
I just got a recipe for Japanese stone lanterns and it really brings the other stone stuff together with the Japanese stone walls I picked.

So... I guess I’m saying just wait.
I did some time traveling so I’ve played about 100 days in game already.
Just don’t worry too much about the look. It’ll come together eventually.

5 stars apparently takes like 200 furniture items outside around the whole island.
It just keeps telling me to decorate more! >.<

I’ll send those items to you!!
But you already paid in cherry blossom items! <3

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/20 19:26:40 )
@dragonickittens: Ahh, really? It was really cute though ahaha. I mean, it just floating there was pretty cute too, I guess. ;;
Oh lawd. I understand the whole needed to fix it thing. Nevermind. hahaha

Ahhh, I'm just really bad with items in general on any site. I can't match for my life, that's why I just stick with black clothing. Fak. Black matches with black and the one pink item that I have. Fak.
Yeah, I have a few of those, but I try and layer things and it doesn't all work out. haha. I know I have a lot of a certain kind of maid item and I always use one piece from that on pretty much every avatar. It also has a blood splatter option as well in different colors so... fak. It's got my whole aesthetic in one item.
Yeah same. Hahaha. I just love... pink hair and items and ... it's my favorite color. I can't escape it. asdkjfhaskd.
Hahahahahahah. I'm glad you still like it! I'm not used to drawing males, so I'm glad it turned out really well.

Yeah, I mean view counts would be cool, mainly just for my ego though. hahaha. I don't like most people knowing who I am, even if it's just through a username. Idk. I'm always paranoid about those kinds of things. ;;
I mean, of course I love my own characters too. ahhaa. I know I've drawn a lot of the same ones over and over, but eventually I'll give my other ones love. I only have like 65 more dolls to draw for my toyhouse to be updated. Now I just need to stop.... making more OCs and then I'll be good. Haha.

Ohhh, I see I see. I mean fanart is really what a lot of people search for. Not many people are going to search for OCs. You know? That's usually not a lot of people's... thing.
SWEATS. I KNOW. I took two weeks off because of things, but I plan on updating it this Friday/Saturday. I've just been. IDK Not motivatd?? YOU'RE HELPING A LOT THOUGH, SO THANK YOU IN ADVANCED.
I just feel like a lot of people don't keep up with the comic. The likes decrease for every comic and when I post a comic lately I end up losing followers? Then I went on hiatus for two weeks and I gained like 4 followers? I'm just so confused.

Ah, really? I thought you'd have a lot of traction with it, since not a lot of people usually offer animations. Unless they just had no idea what to price it at and didn't want to lowball you or something. /shrugs.
Ahahah. I guess I have a distinct style?? I feel like it's in the eyes. idk. I feel the same way about some of the people I admire, so I guess I could understand. ;; I was selling art on a mule account awhile back and someone PM'd me saying that someone was trying to sell my art- so it was pretty funny when I told them it was me on another account. Hahahhaa. It was a good laugh, but it only happened once.

We need to build back up our motivation!!! I tend to want to draw when I see others draw though, so maybe I just need to tune into more people drawing. Though it's kinda strange if I went to draw during someone else's stream, I guess so Idk.

SAME. Hahaha. I used to just straighten the front pieces for pictures and just leave the back. Hahaha.
Now I get a japanese hair straightening so my hair is permanently straight until it grows out. So much easier to deal with too, in my opinion and it seems less frizzy?? It's a bit of money though. TT____TT
Yeah, family members would always get me books because they know I loved them. ;;;

I was super chatty in elementary school, and then kinda stopped talking altogether because kids thought I was weird. sweats.
I just don't like most of my peers in general because I'm not super social so idk. ;;
I mean, kids are just rude. This is why all my friends are online. Hahaha.

Oh man. I know the feeling. ;;;;
I invited my friend to my wedding months in advanced and then a month before my wedding, she said she couldn't make it because of work. Mind you, my wedding was on a Sunday... after St. Patrick's day. Granted, she was a few states over, but I was still pretty upset about it. Now, I don't talk to her. Hahaa. She was into a lot of things I didn't really agree with, but whatever. ;;;

I MEAN- I'm never going to complain about yanderes. xD They are my favorite to draw. ;;;
Ooooooh. IS SHE NOW. Hahaha.
Ahhh, I'm glad! I can livestream how I do blood, but I don't really thing it's anything amazing. Aaa. I usually try and do something new every time. KAJShfadsf. One day I will master it.

Aaa, okay! I hope your cat is alright though. q vq ;;;
I don't think that should be an issue if it's in plastic, but yeah! It's good to clean them out just in case. Danng, built in filter on a water thing? That's pretty impressive. I just use a normal water bowl. Haha.

@lina: Aaaaa, I'm still worried about it. I feel like so many other towns are so nice. I'm trying to part different areas into different things but I feel like it doesn't flow as well? Idk. I still want natural parts there and to have my set places for flowers or whatever, but aaaa. I'll just keep messing around with it until I like it, I guess.
I don't think I have the patience to get paths, and I like everything being uniform (with the two stone path options) so aaaa. I'll figure it out eventually.

Well, whatever you did, it looks great! I'm taking it day by day, so I get whatever I can get each day. xD Eventually I'll have a catalog party with my friends so I can get a few more items to play around with, I guess. ;;;;

Aaaa, I've tried to look up things on how to get a 5 star town and it's a certain amount of inclines and bridges and flowers and furniture. I hope to get it that way eventually. xD But yeah, one day at a time. I can't wait to play today, there's so many things I want to play around with. And CJ showed up today so I want to sell as many fish as I can and hopefully pay off some of my loans. ;;;

THANK YOU FOR THE ITEMS.
And are you sure??? Q W Q

Donator — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/21 01:18:49 )
@Yandere: It’s so fun to have a friend I can send things to!
I love with my sister so she plays sometimes, but she only gets on like once a week.
There’s stacks of stuff outside her house I’ve left for her.

I did trading, but I feel like I just need to have patience and take my time.
The items will all come to me if I can just wait for them.

I do really want a white kitchen unit because I have a wooden one and my kitchen is white. :/
But I’m fine waiting for Hong’s to come to me.
I’ve just been slowly getting everything I traded for anyway. XD

Do you need any fruit or flowers?

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/21 13:43:52 )
@lina: Haha, it is a lot of fun!! I try and send things as much as I can, but I don't know what people have and what they don't have. ;;; Usually it's clothing. Hahaha. But, let me know if you're looking for something, and I'll keep an eye out for it!

Ahh, that's sad. :c I try and get online every day. I might not be playing like 7-8 hours a day like I used to, but I still check in on everything. I'm trying to get villagers out so I can find new ones. I've been hoarding nook mile tickets and trading items for them. Haha. Still need to pay off my house loan, but I'm not too worried about that since there's no time limit.

I don't really like the trading at all, but my hubby loves it, so I just tell him what items I'm willing to trade and then he bargains with people online. xD He's been playing more often, so I guess it's good to keep him playing.

Aaaa, I'll keep an eye out for it! I think mine is wooden as well, but a friend gave it to me, so I'd need to bother her if she had it anyway.

Hmm, I don't think so! I just got some mums and cosmos and lilies the other day. Now I'm just trying to get a bunch of them for breeding, even though I'm not super into it. Still need that gold water can, so I'm going to get my island to a 5 star. >:3ccc

Donator — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/21 16:42:37 )
@Yandere: clothes are one of my favorite things in the game!
I filled my house inventory with clothes a few times.

I’ve been keeping every fish and bug I get in clumps outside and waiting for Flick and CJ yo come visit.
That’s how I’ve managed to pay off some loans.

There’s a video that an update is coming in a few days!
Bushes and hedges are coming!
I’m going to have to change my whole island. >.<
https://m.youtube.com/watch?fbclid=IwAR3ciXFxa4nCwPUqFxObA4n9Kp2-PhZf8xifeP8uPd_Cc8mNOXzo0Acuqcw&v=KpZyexo-ziA&feature=youtu.be

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/21 20:12:27 )
@lina: Yeah, there's so many nice outfits!!! I wish I was better at making the clothes. Haha. I made a few from my OCs, but there's REALLY nice ones out there.
Made this based on her outfit! I mean, it's not perfect, but I'm pretty happy with it. haha.

Aaah, that's smart. xD I usually sell it right way. I'm impatient with the mess.
I only have two loans left, so I'm pretty happy about that! * V* !!!

AAAH YYYYYESSS I CANT WAIT. THEY LOOK SO CUTE.
I WANT ALL THE PINK HEDGES. aaaaa

Donator — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/23 01:34:25 )
@Yandere: I think that looks super good!
Clothes can be hard because the pixels are pretty big (I want like double the pixels) and they bend to the shape.

I’m basically going to have to redesign my whole island...
Because it needs to be like 95% hedge!

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/24 13:44:04 )
@lina: Ahaha, thanks! n ___n ///
Yeah, I ran into that problem a lot when I was trying to shade it in some parts.

Gosh, yeah. I wasn't able to get Leif yesterday for some reason, but he should show up in my town today I guess. I bought hedges at like two other towns though. Hahah. And more flowers! xD

TH || dA ||webtoon

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.