Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Mini Shops Trashy Art Shack [CLOSED]

Donator — He/They Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/12 20:49:14 )
Hello again!
I wanna get back into drawing more and get in some practice, so I thought I'd go ahead and reopen my shop here for a while. However, time is scarce, so please be patient with me. Art may take a few weeks to be completed, but feel free to chat with me or ask about my progress while you wait!

I accept payment in the following forms:
-Real money (via Paypal)
-Art trades
-Items from my wishlist
-Volts

------------------------------------------------------------------

Having trouble finding someone to draw your character? I am comfortable with all types! So if you've been desperately seeking art for your alien cyborg or buff werewolf, you've come to the right place. And of course, I'm equally happy to draw your elven princess, too.

I WILL DO:
-OCs
-Anthros
-Humans
-Monsters
-Any gender
-Any body type
-Anything for love

I WON'T DO:
-That

PAYMENT

If you'd like to support my work in these trying times, I offer a wider variety of commission types for RLC. Please PM me for contact and pricing info!

I'd really love more art of my OCs! Take a look at my Art Request and let me know which of the characters I'm seeking art of catches your eye. I'd be happy to work out a trade for art of similar quality, and I will do my best to match what you're willing to offer.

Items I'll accept as payment can be found in the "Buying" section of my Exchange Thread. I update the thread regularly and will take any item (or combination of items, depending on approximate value) from that list.

Head/Bust: 10k sketch, 20k flat color, 30k shaded
Half Body/Waist: 30k sketch, 40k flat color, 50k shaded
Full Body: 60k sketch, 70k flat color, 80k shaded

Add Simple Background (solid colors, basic shapes/patterns, outlines): No charge
Add Complex Background (detailed objects, rooms, scenery): 3k sketch, 6k flat color, 10k shaded

Surprise Me: PWYW experimental option. Make any offer and I will choose how to do your art.

MY ART

More can be found on my DeviantArt account.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FORM
[b]Type: [/b](headshot, waist-up, full-body, multi-image, or surprise-me)
[b]Color:[/b] (sketch only, flat color, or shaded color)
[b]Background:[/b] (none, simple bg, or detailed bg)
[b]Request:[/b] (description of what you are looking for--pose/expression, sequence, etc)
[b]Refs:[/b] (images of the character or avatar you want drawn)
[b]Offer:[/b] (total price in volts, offered items, or gallery/shop link for art trades)
[b]Notes:[/b] (questions, comments, or extra info you think I'll need)

Fill out the form > Send payment after I accept your request > I will notify you and post your art here when done

SLOTS
1-
2-
3-

PICKUP
1-
2-
3-

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/12 20:55:42 )

your art style is so cool XD

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

Donator — He/They Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/12 20:58:40 )

@sunny: why thank you :o

Donator — FluffyBoi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/12 21:23:35 )
@Count Trashula:

Ooh, definitely ordering! I love getting me some art. xD Not sure how much to offer, so I'll start with 10k volts.

Either this one(if it's okay):

or this if the previous isn't to your liking(bangs are supposed to cover his right eye:

Donator — He/They Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/12 23:24:40 )

@LordLucre: Sounds good to me! I'll add you to the list and get started soon.

Donator — FluffyBoi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/12 23:27:30 )
@Count Trashula: Thank you! I'll send the trade before I forget.

Voltie — he/him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/13 00:08:02 )

@count trashula: could I get art of this character for any two unopened '18 crates of your choice? (I have them all)

Donator — He/They Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/13 20:35:31 )

@ghost: you most certainly could! I will add you to the list. As for the crates, surprise me lol I want, like, 5 of each (eventually) so you can't go wrong. eenie meenie miney mo that sucker.

Didn't have time yesterday, but I will start working on y'all's art tonight. And thank you both for ordering! wasn't sure if my art would appeal to people here tbh ;v;

Voltie — he/him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/14 03:23:48 )

@count trashula: gotcha, sounds good to me ;3c

and of course! I honestly love your art, it's really expressive and unique
later.

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/16 19:23:23 )

Would 10k be enough for a slot?

Donator — He/They Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/17 18:30:31 )

@ghost: That means a lot to hear, thank you! ;v;

@Another Movie Addict: Sure it would; what did you have in mind?

and just a note to everyone, sorry things have been taking so long. Work, doctors, and other IRL obligations have been kicking my butt all week and will continue to do so for the next week. So far my days off have been spoken for and the days I thought I'd be getting home early, I ended up getting home late. I blame all this virus panic tbh... But I've got another day off tomorrow (before an 8-day stretch of workdays approaches) so I'll do my best to make some headway on y'all's art then. I appreciate your patience.

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/17 18:49:27 )

@Count Trashula: I don't if she's too furry for you, but possibly my sona? In my current avi's outfit.

Donator — FluffyBoi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/17 19:02:49 )
@Count Trashula: No worries!

Donator — He/They Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/17 19:28:12 )

@Another Movie Addict: Nothing is too furry for me. I will add you to the list.

Donator — He/They Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/22 20:04:54 )

Just making another update to let y'all know I haven't forgotten about you. I've been working all week and have several days left to go. I don't know if I'll have time to do art before or after work during that time, but I'll certainly try. If not, I've got 2 days off for the first time in a while coming up after this 8-day stretch. ;v; If I can't get anything done during/after that, I'm just gonna give up and cancel trades and close shop 'cause this is ridiculous.
tfw you wish you were being quarantined like everybody else so you could stay home and draw

Donator — He/They Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/24 06:17:48 )

@LordLucre: I found some drawing time and finished your art! Let me know if you'd like any changes made.

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/24 06:36:23 )

@Count Trashula: Hey there darlin'~

I have a mount (over 50 ^ ^;;) characters.
You got anything you would ideally want to do, to help me par down what to potentially ask of you?

Also, please go through my Exchange thread and lemme know if there's anything you would like as payment =)

Donator — FluffyBoi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/24 07:49:55 )
@Count Trashula: Thank you so much, I love it!
Lucifer's Pet

Donator — He/They Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/24 23:09:47 )

@LordLucre: I'm glad you like it!

@Amber Lynne: hello hello! I'm not feeling picky about what to draw, but I can list you some of my favorite aesthetics if that helps.
i love goth, punk, witchy, pagan, and voodoo inspired looks, anything to do with horror or Halloween themed, and folklore/ magical creatures and monsters.
and I just love working with interesting or unusual features and designs in general.
if there's anyone you typically struggle to get art for, it's probably someone I'd enjoy drawing lol

and I will have to check out your thread once I get home

ALWAYS PING ME

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/24 23:25:53 )

@Count Trashula: Oh geez. Almost every one of my characters falls into one of those. LOL.

But! Hmmmm....
No form, so I'mma just say it all here.

How about 15k for something of one of the following?

Witch Hat/Aesthetic
Goth Aesthetic
Kinda gothy/punky?
Gothic Lolita!
Punky? Biker Chick aesthetic
Raver Aesthetic - intended. Deosn't really have any art to show that yet though ^ ^;;
Zombie, so horror.
Another punky-ish look
Potentially interesting? Her hair is just a flat black with zero shadows or highlights. XD
Spider Demon - if you want to draw her demon form we can work on it. I have no art and am still figuring out details, but I can throw what detaisl I DO have at you if you wanted to. But spiuder, so horror.
(Sorry about this list. I have too many characters perhaps. > > )

My sig has a link to more characters if you wanna take a peek. Lol.

And honestly, I'll likely be a returning client too~<3
I'm kinda obsessed with getting art of my characters. Lol

Anyway! Lemme know if anyone catches your eye!

My Youtube. I upload Tuesdays

Ping me. always
ALWAYS looking for art of my Characters
If you do art, PM me

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.