Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Serious Talk my friend bothers me lmfao

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/14 07:50:42 )
So she's one of those who has their volume on their phone all the way up. So whenever she's on the phone you can hear exactly what the person on the other end is saying. And earlier today her boyfriend called her, and they talked and whatnot. And then out of nowhere i hear him say "Fuck your friend Jessica. She."

I'm Jessica btw xD. I whipped my head so hard to look at her, and she quickly turned down her volume. Excuse me, it's too late, i've already heard him start to talk shit, let me hear the rest please. So a few minutes later i she goes "Well i use her gym membership." So all i can think about is that he's telling her i need to start giving her gas money and shit. And dont get me wrong, i probably should, IF, LIKE SHE SAID, WASNT USING MY GYM MEMBERSHIP LMAO. Its 20 a month, and she's my guest whenever we go. And it's not like she drives me to insane distances when we hangout.

I'm just so bothered that he started to talk shit, i heard it, and she frantically turned down the volume. And then awhile later we're at the dollar store and she goes to ask me if i heard him say he loves mangos or whatever. And i'm like "Yeah, i heard basically everything he said up until he started talking shit about me and you turned down the volume." And all she could muster up was, "He's just a smart ass sometimes." NO, HE'S A FUCKING DICK IS WHAT HE IS LMFAO.

I'm done ranting, sorry guys. xD

Donator — she/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/14 20:58:57 )
Sounds like he's jealous, if he calls when he knows she's busy with someone else.

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/14 21:37:13 )
@Lina: Oh yeah, they literally spend up to an hour of us hanging out to talk on the phone. Its how it was when they werent dating, but just talking. And its how they are now that they're dating, even though they live together.

@Lily: Which is why i dont feel bad asking her for rides to places.
hey i'm Jessi.

my friend cnts made the pixel

Donator — she/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/15 02:11:01 )
That doesn't sound healthy. OnO
That's so codependent craziness.
Find me @ PlayWithErica on instagram, twitch, youtube, and discord.

Donator — She/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/15 02:19:44 )
Wow I don't even know what to say. He's a dick and she should have stood up for you.
By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/15 03:04:28 )
Moved this to Serious Talk because it's related to Outernet :vanora_smile:

Donator — ILOVEPUGS Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/4 15:46:21 )
Dear lord have mercy they live together and have one hour phone conversations?? Just... How? Why? Is this their first serious relationship? As somebody who has lived with multiple partners my mind is blown XDD

eeee ee eeee smoke weed everyday
(legitimately googled if this was pg-13 appropriate because I try to be a respectful stoner. So like you're welcome teenagers)
Working on a new signature.
PS-I LOVE PUGS

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.