Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat I get a week off in April, so--

Voltie — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/10 22:22:07 )

I'M FLYIN' AWAY

I've been needing this so much, physically and mentally. I'm so unhealthy where I live, and I hate it too, so any time I travel I feel sooooooo much better and have more energy. There's no altitude where I'm going so I can breathe again~ besides pollution but we have that here too lmao

Going to my homeland, Florida, so I can show my bf where I'm from and also eat up some nostalgia :vanora_heart:
I'm so ridiculously excited. I love travelling, even if its just going home again

After this, no more travel until I save up to move. so I gotta soak up this trip as much as I can!

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/10 22:56:06 )

I was going to go to Florida in April too! I don't know if I am anymore because of the virus, but maybe I still can!

Voltie — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/11 01:18:58 )

@totalanimefan:
Haha If I'm to die of a virus, it was meant to be that way :vanora_xd:
I kid, but really I'm not worried about it. It would suck to get sick but I feel like there's enough chance of recovery that I have little reason to stop living cause of it.

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/11 04:21:57 )

@Jolly: I've flown with the flu before and let me tell you it was the worst. I don't want that again. I don't think I'm gonna die from this but I don't want to be feeling like shit during a 6-hour ride.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/11 12:31:37 )
ohhh exciting! any kind of trip can be fun with the right perspective
and home always has the nostalgia factor

e

Voltie — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/11 14:53:16 )

@totalanimefan:
Haha yeah that's totally fair! i don't think ive ever caught a flu, so i can't say i know the feeling. even im ill its always bacterial

@eyry:
i agree, I'm happy to travel anywhere really. but with this i can also see my aunt and uncle ♡ and their screaming kid but still fine xd

Donator — Frog bless Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/11 15:40:29 )

You definitely need the break! I hope it's relaxing for you.

Mallow Tumbleweed
My Sons

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/11 20:16:31 )

@Jolly: It's like the worse cold but ramped up to 100%. It's really awful. You can't even get out of bed.

Voltie — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/11 20:44:33 )

@totalanimefan:
its a little funny, but right after talking about this, my class this morning just covered flus. So now I have a much better idea xD
still not sure if I've ever had a flu, not since I was old enough to remember anyway. But I do get more acute bronchitis, colds or hay fever when I get sick.
I am leaving Voltra
Find my links here

08 22 22

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/11 20:53:04 )

@Jolly: All of those suck too.
I'm glad that you covered it in class, but yeah I flew from DC to SF with the flu and it freaking sucked. I started getting it right after we checked out of the hotel (of course) and it was summer time so it was hot as balls and I'm sweating with a bad fever. By the time my flight was there I was achy and tried. During the flight I asked for so many things of water and tissues lol
I spent the next 5 days in bad and when I called in sick my coworkers didn't even know it was me over the phone I sounded so bad. I spent the week on the computer looking up the DC area and all of the stuff that I missed out on the last day XD

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/12 06:35:59 )
@Jolly: hahah screaming kids are the worst
calm obedient children only pls

e
art shop
isn't that lovely, isn't that cool and isn't that cruel

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.