Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free
Voltie — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/9 20:47:06 )
hi there! i just found this site recently while looking for sites like gaia. this one is super cute, and i cant believe this username wasnt already taken hehe

but yeah hiii!!!! i might not be around much but ill try pop in if I can, this place is too cute for words!!!

Donator — PomePome Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/9 21:09:42 )
@kawaii: aww welcome dear! Your avi is kawaii~

Voltie — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/9 21:11:36 )
@Miss Sandman: thank you!!! the commons in shops are super cute, they made me so happy

im still trying to figure out the best places for me to post right now, i might make my own hangout soon?

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/9 21:15:08 )
Welcome! Hope you enjoy your time here. Really cute avatar you got going on already!

Hangouts are a great way to meet people, chit chat, nd make some extra volts. It's a great idea! Everyone here is super friendly, so read up on the rules and enjoy yourself :)

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/9 21:29:14 )

Hey! Welcome to Voltra :)

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

Voltie — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/9 21:37:45 )
@McMoney: thank you! your avatar is looking pretty awesome, looks like ill have to look for a marketplace to see what there is, hehe

nice to hear, I have high hopes for this site, and the community being nice sounds great!

I have a big feeling ill have a lot of fun here!

@sunny: thank you for the welcome! the bee in your post is super cute!

Donator — PomePome Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/9 21:38:51 )
@kawaii: yes they are *nods
Sure you can! I personally prefer chit Chat Forums :)
~Pls Ping me~
Nothing fancy to see here!!!

Voltie — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/9 21:43:05 )
@Miss Sandman: that's good to know, ill check out some of the threads there!

for now though, i think ill hop off for the day and try make myself some cute pixels for my post style, i see so many good ones that my own posts seem so bland, eheh

Donator — AAAAAAAAAA Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/9 22:36:13 )

welcome to voltra~~

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/9 23:06:28 )

@kawaii: Wow I can’t believe that username wasn’t taken either. Congrats on becoming one of us. ^^

Voltie — he/him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/9 23:16:41 )
welcome, welcome! love the username

if youre looking for the active forums, most of us tend to post in General Chit-Chat or spam posts in The Undercurrent to get volts
also, the front homepage of the website itself actually has a "Latest Topics" widget, which i often use to chat with others

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/10 00:41:56 )
Questing: Soulcaster | Fall Harvest | Snowboarder | Capricorn | Scorpio | Berry Citrus | Cybernetic Guard |

@kawaii: Welcome to Voltra 'waves'

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/10 03:46:56 )
hey~ welcome! nice username xD
good use of the raphtalia hair :3

e

Donator — Trashboat Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/10 05:25:52 )
@kawaii: hello there~ welcome ^_^
Shop | Hangout | Quest

Voltie — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/10 08:51:14 )

@pachi: thank you for the welcome! your avatar looks amazing

@Totalanimefan: yeah, it was like, omigosh its actually available for once?!?!?!
im hoping to have lots of fun here
thank you so much for the trade!

@boyrrito: oh, thank you for the info! thats great to know, thank you for telling me

@star2000shadow: thank you for the welcome! youre looking cute there ehehe
oh wait youre using the same hair too, i didnt see at first

@eyry: thank you! yes, I saw the hair in shops and died internally, shes such a good baby, i love her, i just had to use the hair

@Laufeia: thank you for the welcome! man, everyone has such great avatars here youre looking cute

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/10 08:52:42 )

@kawaii: You’re welcome ^^ It was no problem.
What name do you normally use?

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/10 09:20:41 )
@kawaii: yas the whole show overall is very emotionally intense (I guess as anime tend to be?? LOL) but she's a good one

e

Donator — AAAAAAAAAA Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/10 13:53:46 )

@kawaii: thank you~
    hope to see you around the forums :3

Voltie — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/10 15:09:51 )

@Totalanimefan: oh ahaha, i havent really been on any sites other than gaia before, i think (saw some when i found this site but decided to only try one at a time). maybe i signed up for some before and forgot to ever go back? i havent had a proper username since i lost my first gaia account, i think my username then was something to do with stars or the night sky? but i got fed up trying to make a new account when i wanted to just go back and play with items so i ended up keysmashing since all the names i thought of were gone. i reckoned a keysmash name wouldn't matter since i dont really look at gaia forums anymore, the community is so big and ive encountered quite a few trolls before, so im just staying off the forum entirely.
i usually just let my computer autofill in my username and password when i go there, ehehe. i only really mess around with items there now
once I get my computer to work again, i can check if i ever changed the keysmash to something nicer? hopefully i did

@eyry: she issss
i remember before the anime came out when i got impatient waiting for manga updates, i tried reading the light novel but i guess i didnt get too far in that format i really need to watch the anime at some point, i cant wait to hear all the sounds and voices and see all the movement and color!

@pachi: I think you will, everyone is so nice here, its so refreshing. I cant remember the last time i set foot in a gaia forum feeling relaxed like i am here

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/10 15:20:39 )
@kawaii: haha I never read the manga or the light novel. I've only seen the anime because my friend told me to watch it xD

e
art shop
isn't that lovely, isn't that cool and isn't that cruel

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.