Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free
Voltie — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/10 15:25:04 )

@eyry: i cant wait to hear the opening song, im excited. i actually forgot its one of the anime on my to-watch list, i always get caught up distracted by something else the animes probably further ahead than i managed to read, i cant remember how long its been

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/10 15:29:18 )
@kawaii: oh man there is just tooooo much to watch/read, sometimes you just can't keep up with things. I have so many open tabs of things my friend told me to watch xD

e

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/10 15:38:27 )
Questing: Soulcaster | Fall Harvest | Snowboarder | Capricorn | Scorpio | Berry Citrus | Cybernetic Guard |

@kawaii: yeah we gots the same hair, im fiddling with my avi, well im always fiddling with my avi 'nods' i like making new avis.

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/10 18:59:36 )

@kawaii: Nice. This place is a bit different from Gaia because Gaia is just so huge, but it's kinda too big to contain. Voltra is much newer, smaller and growing pretty fast. We have a staff that works hard all the time. Feedback is listened to, and we seem to be small enough that we don't have trolls. XD

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/11 03:54:09 )
Welcome to Voltra.
My Store

there's a Hunter who killed the queen of all gaia...whoever you are you will be known as "Killer of ALL gaia" and Have no respect. I know who you are! everyone will know that you killed my 17-year old account. what next? go after my friends? It's over, Killer Queen of All gaia...

Voltie — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/11 06:02:50 )

@eyry: yeah, theres so much media to consume, it can get tiring sometimes

@star2000shadow: its cute ill try messing around with my avatar soon too, i think

@Totalanimefan: the smallness is cute and probably what makes this place feel so safe ahaha, i like it

@Micki Chiba: thanks, and welcome to you too!

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/11 06:08:28 )

@kawaii: Yeah I feel the same way too. It must feel like a safe place because it's a small and cute site.

Voltie — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/11 06:58:00 )

@Totalanimefan: yes its so small and very cute, i could die. i should try see where i can find all the old items and make myself a quest thread for everything cute

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/11 06:59:24 )

@kawaii: Yes! There is an item museum. The newbie thread links to that and the price guide.
Here!

Voltie — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/11 07:02:20 )

@Totalanimefan: oooh, thank you! thisll be super helpful!

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/11 07:19:03 )

@kawaii: You're welcome ^^

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/11 08:13:08 )
@kawaii: haha is there anything you're watching/reading now?

e

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/12 03:58:09 )
Questing: Soulcaster | Fall Harvest | Snowboarder | Capricorn | Scorpio | Berry Citrus | Cybernetic Guard |

@kawaii: Good luck on all your avi adventures.

Voltie — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/12 17:20:08 )

@eyry: toilet-bound hanako-kun! the art style is so cute, i was reading the manga, and its too adorable im absolutely watching the anime now too

@star2000shadow: thank you, you too!

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/12 17:48:52 )

@kawaii: aww thanks, your such a sweetie.

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/13 06:56:11 )
@kawaii: that title sounds hilarious xD
right now I'm trying to read through senryu girl. the anime of which I've already watched

e

Voltie — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/14 06:32:45 )

@eyry: yes, theres definitely comedy present in the show the style is super cute too
ooh sounds like a sweet show, i should give it a look

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/14 07:02:11 )
@kawaii: yes I looked it up. well I didn't watch any trailers or anything but the search page looks cute as it is

haha senryu girl is definitely just a cute fun show. nothing serious happens in it

and I saw your new art thread! didn't know you made the little hearts in your post format. they're cute~

e

Voltie — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/14 07:45:10 )

@eyry: cute and not serious sounds like just what the doctor ordered :vivihappy:

ahhh, thank you
i figured people wouldnt really assume because hearts are very generic but i thought it would be best to start with generic things ehehe

i started rereading rise of the shield hero when i woke up earlier and just realising exactly how behind i am - when i first started reading i think the translated manga chapters only went up to chapter 7, and then i read up to chapter 12 with the light novel so-
its been a couple years and im way way behind but everyone still baby ahah

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/15 04:54:04 )
@kawaii: oof yeah. my friend made me watch it, well not /made/ but suggested it, when I was feeling really down

haha it's good. gotta get all the basic shapes going

I don't have any plans for today so I'll try to make progress in senryu girl. I haven't been very focused on anime/manga lately haha. well I never really was, but usually I try to make an effort if my friend tells me to watch/read something

I like how in shield hero the people just accept that they're in a game xD

e
art shop
isn't that lovely, isn't that cool and isn't that cruel

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.