Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Help & Support Volts being removed from my volt count?

Voltie — They/Them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/8 22:48:02 )
I'm not entirely sure what I did, I had 2200 volts before I went back and edited an older thread. After I submitted the changes, I had seen it went down to 2199 volts. Is this a bug or is it something that is intended to happen?

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/8 23:00:55 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

Usually when I edit a post, it gives me more volts. D: Not sure if that’s a bug either.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

The truth behind Reaping Ritual 2019

Art by the rightful Mayor, Kiwi

Donator — AAAAAAAAAA Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/8 23:16:55 )

could it be dependent on the character count of your post?

Voltie — They/Them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/9 00:24:24 )
@pachi: I have no idea, it's a pretty character-heavy post so I wouldn't imagine that causing some issues like that

Admin — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/9 01:24:33 )
I can confirm this is not a bug per say, but the normal functionality of the post feature. If you edit a post that meets our character count max for volts (50 volts/post - 1 volt/ 1 character) that reduces the post count to less than that of 50, a volt per character is deducted from that post's volt reward.

Voltie — They/Them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/9 15:55:44 )
@Fozzy: I'm mostly just confused since the length of this post was well over a few hundred characters, so I'm unsure why it would've deducted it

Admin — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/9 16:03:35 )
@grost: If you can submit a support ticket with a link to the location of that post, then our interface support will look more into this. Also submit a ticket for any future instances. This may give us a better idea of what's going on.
If you need assistance or just want to chat, you may contact me anytime by ping or PM.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.