Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Role Playing An Unexpected Ally

Voltie — The Dude Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/6 03:01:49 )
One.. by... one.
They only fall... a-part.
Can it be.. undone?

The sun shone high in the sky above, a perfect day for people to be out and about.

And that's exactly what a certain couple was doing.

They each had a day off work... or, to be more specific, HE had a day off work, and SHE didn't have any contracts to work on at the moment. So they decided that it would be a perfect time to have an all-day date.

As it stood, they were at the beach-going part of their schedule, and while she was out in the water, he decided that he would splay himself out on a large rock, and soak up at many rays as he could.

Which that seemed weird, for him, it wasn't. He was effectively solar-powered, for what he was... not that the average person knew that. The woman he was with did, however, and she was fine with that.

And he was fine with what SHE was, as well.

He then sighed, and rolled over from his back, onto his front.

"Perhaps I should consider going out into the water as well..." he mumbled, scanning the shoreline for his partner's whereabouts.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/6 03:08:16 )

As he scanned the the surface of the water, he didn't find her quickly, but did see something floating out there. What that something was, was something dark, and a couple pieces.

Something small.

As he paid some attention to it, he didn't see the woman... but realised quickly that he could see some of her white hair in the distance.

Moments before hearing a faint curse from her.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/6 03:42:36 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

Hearing her curse immediately got him to attention.

"What the?" he muttered, getting to his feet.

He then quickly made his way out into the water, wading out to his waist.

"Anya!" he called out.

"What's going on!?' he asked her.

"Everything all right!?" he asked further, continuing to make his way forward.

He wondered if she was in trouble... but at the same time, wondered if that was even a possibility.

There was little she couldn't handle.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/6 03:55:15 )

As he made his way out into the water, he saw exactly what caused her to curse.

Her swimsuit had ended up torn off at one point or another. There was also some blue in the water, but that wasn't anything too alarming. Was easy to believe that she'd caught herself on something, and had scraped or cut herself in the process.

"I'm all right!" She called back to him with a sigh.

"Just... need to replace my swimsuit!"

Voltie — The Dude Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/6 04:39:14 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

"......." he was silent, before sighing.

"All right!" he called back to her.

"So long as you feel you're all right!" he said further.

He then looked at the blue patch, and shook his head slightly.

"But are you SURE you're okay?" he asked, getting closer.

"That blue patch... concerns me." he admitted.

"Did you hurt yourself?" he asked further.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/6 04:47:41 )

Anya just laughed.

"I'm fine!" She called before diving under the water and making her way over. She sat down and let him come to her, so that she didn' thave her bare upper half visible to the public - she really didn't want to be arrested for indecent exposure after all.

"Seriously. That," she motioned to her floating swimsuit that was now not on her. "was cut off by that." She motioned over to a short sword that she'd found in the water - that she had gotten caught on.

"Cut through the fabric, and my side." She told him.

"nothign too serious, but a bit of blood, as you can see."

Voltie — The Dude Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/6 05:18:10 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

"......yeah, I can see that." he said.

"As long as you're not super hurt or anything." he told her.

"Just be careful. Blood in the water can be dangerous if it attracts the wrong thing." he warned.

"I know you are what you are, but this is NOT your element." he continued.

"But anyway, if you're sure you're okay, I'll head back to shore." he then informed her.

"Want me to take that sword?" he asked.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/6 05:21:14 )

"Would be a good idea." Anya answered as she started to make her way deeper again.

"Get that outta harms way before someone seriously slices themselves!" She called before dviing under the water, and vanishing.

About half an hour later, Jake was startled to a more alert position when he heard a call.

"Hey, Jake!" Anya called out as she neared. Shew as still a good deal out though. And he saw that she had something more with her, something large.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/6 05:45:59 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

Jake raised an eyebrow when he saw that she had something large with her.

"....uhhhhh..." he mumbled.

"Riiiiiiight." he said.

He then got off his rock again, and started to make his way towards her, out into the water once more.

"What's this now!?" he called to her.

"Find some more treasure!?"

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/6 05:52:15 )

Anya didn't say anything more until she was close enough to have a proper conversation.

'Our day has been cut short." She commetned before sighing lightly.

"I found someone unconscious in the water." She added. "she was in one of the underwater caverns."

"I want to get her back to the Unit, as she's not human. According to her ears, she's elven."

Voltie — The Dude Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/6 06:10:50 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

Jake was silent, and blinked a couple of times.

"...an elf."' he said.

"Adrift in the ocean." he went on. "Or... well, not technically, but you know what I mean." he muttered.

"I.... wow. Never thought I'd see THAT today... or ever..." he admitted.

"But all right, let's go." he told her.

"We'll get her back to the car and wrap her in some towels." he continued.

"How's her breathing?" he then asked.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/6 06:14:58 )

". . . barely there." Anya answered honestly.

"CPR is the only reason she's even barely breathing." She added after another second or two.

"Here, take her." She then said. "I ... kind of need to make sure I'm not going to be arrested." She added, which was her way of saying that she was still completely nude.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/6 06:50:06 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

Jake just sighed.

"Right." he said, accepting the elf.

When he did, and he saw her face, he froze.

And Anya could see what almost looked like PTDS flashes in his eyes.

"Ah... ah..." he stammered.

"Right, anyway." he muttered, shaking his head.

"I'm going to get her to shore and wrap her up in some towels." he told Anya.

"Follow me when you're... decent."

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/6 06:55:25 )

Anya paused, not entirely sure what to make of the brief flash on his face. She didn't want to bring it up for the moment before nodding.

"Yeah, of course." She said after a moment or two, focusing on what he'd told her to take for the moment.

"I'll be at the car in something like five minutes." She told him.

"maybe ten. Might go back to that cavern, as that's a definite private place to get dressed again." She added with a light laugh.

"See you soon." With that, she took off to the cavern again, with her love knowing she'd be quick.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/6 07:23:43 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

Jake was silent, before carrying the female elf out of the water. He made his way to where they'd set up, and sighed once more.

"...didn't think I'd ever see YOU again..." he mumbled to her.

He then looked around and sighed, thankful that they'd picked a more deserted beach area to be.

He put the elf down on a large towel, and using another, wrapped her up so that she would at least be somewhat warm, and so that the towels would absorb the water off of her. He then wrapped her up in another one for good measure.

Once that was done, he carried her to their car and laid her down in the back seat, before quickly gathering the belongings that they'd brought with them and set up, putting them in the trunk.

Now all that remained was to wait for Anya.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/6 07:29:57 )

Sure enough, Jake had been waiting for all of ten minutes before he saw the woman in question approaching. She had ... hardly anything on, with how pale she was it was extremely easy to believe at first glance that she was nude. As she neared, he saw that she had a tankini style swimsuit on, but it was made of her webbing - something that likely always amazed him that she could do.

"Were you waiting long?" She asked once in ear shot.

"Also, from what you can gather, is she all right?" There was concern to her voice, without a doubt

Voltie — The Dude Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/6 07:51:54 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

Jake was taken in by the swimsuit... and Anya's figure... for a moment, before shaking his head.

"Naw." he told her.

"You got here in about 10, took me 5ish to get her in the car, and our stuff in the trunk." he said.

"And... seems so." he then went on, addressing the elf.

"Her breathing is normalising slightly, and her temperature should be improving." he explained.

"But she DOES need medical attention, that's for sure." he then said.

"If you hadn't found her... well, odds are she had minutes left." he told her truthfully.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/6 07:53:28 )

"Well, at least she'll survive, so long as we get her to a medic in time." Anya commented before making her way to the car door.

"So let's go." She then said.

"And while you're driving, you can tell me why that ... almost terrified expression for a few seconds when you first saw her."

Voltie — The Dude Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/6 08:15:45 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

".........." Jake was silent as she said that, getting in the car and buckling up, before sighing.

"Right..." he mumbled.

He started the car and they were off, with him trying to look away from her, and avoid the question.

But he knew he couldn't.

"She's... I've seen her before." he told her.

"She reminds me of a very unpleasant time in my past." he continued.

"However... I'm not sure... well, the fact that you found her as you did speaks volumes about what may have happened to her." he then muttered further.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?
"There is no shame in deterrence. Having a weapon is very different from actually using it." - Ghandi

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/6 08:24:46 )

'Honestly, I'm amazed you recognized her through that mop of her hair when you first saw her." Anya admitted.

"But oh well, I suppose?" she asked.

"If you don't want anything to do with her, then that's easy enough to tend to. Just avoid the med wing for a bit." She added with a shrug.

"Beyond that, who is she... if you know?"

My Youtube. I upload Tuesdays

Ping me. always
ALWAYS looking for art of my Characters
If you do art, PM me

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.