Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Games Love Live!

Voltie — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/6 19:54:09 )
@Chika: Chikachiiii~! I am happy to find another Love Liver in here! I absolutely love the series and have had far too many accounts between EN and JP of SIF, but I now have a main on both servers and have been keeping up with them daily! I also am finally invested in EN SIFAS! I tried playing on JP but it wasn't as enjoyable, but I def have an account! I would love to add more people that I can chat with, encourage and see the growth and stuff! My best girls from muse is Nozomi, Kotori and Hanayo (accidentally was all the pure girls lol) and Aqours is First years love! Ruby is my favorite there and my EN account I am aiming to get all of Ruby's cards-- though I missed some promos sadly. Maybe someday!

TBH I tried playing Deresute and Theater Days, but it doesn't hit the spot. Bandori is fun, but I play far more casually on my EN main account due to not being very generous with stars unless you pay so I'm not so intense on it.

Anyways, sorry for rambling- but happy to meet you!

Drawn by Q t e a p o n

Voltie — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/7 06:00:20 )
⭑@pachi: yeah i get that. i wish it was like that w bandori and to an extent i think it was but now they're adding raise a suilen and a new group morfonica and it has the fandom uniting and i kinda wish it didnt because giant idol game fandoms are part of the reason i dislike being into idol games

@Tsundererra: tbh i think the problem is that most of the "mainstream" or popular anime fans are kinda brutal and just hyper... lol when i went to a con i was just picking up a few haikyuu items and i got pushed out of the way and stuff by some bnha fans trying to get bnha merch like woah CHILL

@fuwapuff: you should totally add me! i have also restarted many accounts over the years but i'll drop my ensif code because it's the one i'm the most active on. also, that's funny! i prefer japanese bandori way more.
en friend code: 301178085✰

Donator — AAAAAAAAAA Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/7 19:46:20 )

@chika: i saw the new group in passing on my TL lol
    i'm glad i'm only vaguely aware of their existence though i'm pretty much surrounded by it on twitter @_@ keeping up is so Tiring

Voltie — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/9 03:44:33 )
⭑@pachi: omg ikr my whole twt be like
"name (excited for ras)"
"name (morfonica stan)"
like chill bro im not tryna turn into a loud fandom✰

Donator — AAAAAAAAAA Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/9 03:55:00 )

@chika: LMAO mine isn't at that level but damn i feel for ya

Voltie — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/23 10:39:26 )
@chika: I'm very late to respond but I finally got round to redownloading sif kinda - I'd cleared the cache so it had to do the base data over again haha

My id is 042074905 and my in-game name is Aiyo

Voltie — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/27 21:09:45 )
⭑@Dipper: i'll add you next time i play! I made that mistake once of clearing the cache because I submitted an in-game report and they told me to clear my cache, which fixed nothing but damned me to 20 minutes of a loading screen. their customer service is AWFUL✰

Voltie — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/25 17:14:25 )
@chika: Sweet!
Sorry for late response, sometimes I clear my notifs without looking coz it feels like I have a lot lol

Oh mood yeah, i once sent in a report because i was playing a song and my stamina was full and i hit one bad star note and it wiped my entire stamina and made me fail the song, i sent in a report with all the info i had and i got a response asking for me to give info....which I already had done...i was frustrated and never ended up responding VHDNDDJ luckily it seems to have just been a once off thing though....it was really weird tho
"I'm the loser of the game you didn't know you were playing."

Ping me for a response.

"Someday, somewhere, somehow..."

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.