Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free
Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/5 13:44:39 )
@chika: I mean your name doesn't sound familiar at all |D
but your avatar does look slightlyyy familiar? iirc you're quite young? or you were when you were on Saph?

e

Voltie — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/5 20:04:10 )
⭑@eyry: yeah i was pretty young on saph! i'm definitely still young now but surely old enough for voltra lol
but internet communities like these have always been quite accomodating of people of all ages imo✰

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/6 00:31:15 )
I miss Sapherna. I miss Crys.
https://streamable.com/l8ysz

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/6 04:14:28 )
@chika: lol then I'm probably remembering the right person
and yeah people of all ages are on avatar sites

e

Voltie — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/6 04:16:25 )
⭑@TomYum: that's exactly what it was! crysandrea or something. i miss that website too, it was my gateway into forum websites

@eyry: for sure! i feel like i haven't seen as many younger people on here but it's not like i'm going to throw a fit and cry. plus i've only been here a few days haha i'm sure i'll encounter tons of people✰

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/6 04:22:33 )
@chika: I feel like a bulk of the avatar site crowd grew up haha so it's like the same people who like to go on, but of course everyone is older now

e

Voltie — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/7 06:07:25 )
⭑@eyry: right! it's kind of weird having been on avatar sites since i was young and watching the crowd grow up while there's just a few young stragglers like me staying behind✰

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/7 06:34:39 )
@chika: hah yeah you're one of the rare younger ones who still like avatar sites

e
art shop
isn't that lovely, isn't that cool and isn't that cruel

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.