Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free
Donator — He/Him. Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/7 05:03:55 )

"These make me very happy..."

@astonishingly bland: That's totally alright! Even if it's not directed at you,you're more than welcome to comment!

@ChiffonOrange: Definitely! I can send them to you in a PM if you'd like! All kinds. I grew up playing Resident Evil,Tekken, and The Sims series. These days,I play Animal Crossing a New Leaf and Harvest Moon a New Beginning.I'm not the best at rhythm games,but they seem fun! I'm not as good as I'd like to be with it,but it's fun to see how creative people get! I also like to search the different palettes that I have and see what color combos people use!

Voltie — Queen B Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/7 05:24:45 )
@CHIFFONORANGE:
@Castiel:
this is such a fun night! chatting like this, talking about fun stuff!! you both are AWESOME!

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/7 05:27:02 )
♪ (/・。・)/ Sweet dreams.

@Castiel: Sure, I would like to. And that's alright, I'm not much of very good player at rhythm games either, I only play for fun. ^^ Ah, I see. Though I'm not good at colouring. ^_^;

@astonishingly bland: Thanks, you too are awesome c:

Voltie — Queen B Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/7 05:36:54 )
@ChiffonOrange: awww ty!
And btw your art is amazing, never think otherwise!

Donator — He/Him. Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/7 05:37:52 )

@astonishingly bland: It is! It's nice to get to know you guys! You both are awesome as well!

@ChiffonOrange: Alrighty. I'll send them. I'm glad I'm not alone on that one,haha! My brother is better at them than I am. He's good at keeping the pace/beat and he can almost always do the special parts. He used to play a rhythm game called Osu!

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/7 05:41:19 )
♪ (/・。・)/ Sweet dreams.

@Castiel: Ah, I've played that game before lol. My younger brother sorta introduced me to Osu! when I was still in high school and used to play it till I got bored. Now the only (arcade) rhythm games I play nowadays are Maimai DX, Groove Coaster and DanceRush Stardom.

@astonishingly bland: Thank you o///o and you're welcome!

Donator — He/Him. Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/7 05:45:26 )

@ChiffonOrange: That's awesome! I saw my brother playing it one day on his computer and he offered to let me try it. I've never heard of those others,but they sound fun! I've played Dance Dance Revolution in an arcade which was pretty cool.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/7 05:48:26 )
♪ (/・。・)/ Sweet dreams.

@Castiel: If you see one of them in your local arcade, you could try playing one someday :) I only played Dance Dance Revolution (or DDR for short) for a few times and I'm bad at it xD

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.