Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free
Voltie — Queen B Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/7 02:34:12 )
@Castiel: Welcome to Voltra!! :vivi-celebrate:

Donator — He/Him. Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/7 02:39:26 )

"These make me very happy..."

@astonishingly bland: Aww! Thank you very much! :frizz-celebrate:

Voltie — Queen B Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/7 02:47:59 )
@Castiel: You are welcome!! Is it weird to post that a month late? If I had been on a month ago I definitely would've posted then so I'm making up for lost time! hahaha
I gotta get a cool sig.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/7 02:49:04 )
♪ (/・。・)/ Sweet dreams.

I know I'm late to welcome but anyways, hi there and welcome to Voltra ^_^

Donator — He/Him. Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/7 03:09:49 )

@astonishingly bland: Definitely not! Better late than never,as they say! For sure. I just use gifs and/or show quotes. There are users on here who make signatures. If I knew how to do digital graphics,I'd probably do it as well!

@ChiffonOrange: That's alright! Hello there,and thank you! I like your username. It sounds very elegant.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/7 03:12:48 )
♪ (/・。・)/ Sweet dreams.

@Castiel: Oh, thank you. I never thought of my username sounding elegant. xD Also I like your avatar and username as well. They look awesome :)

Donator — He/Him. Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/7 03:28:15 )

@ChiffonOrange: You're welcome! The words together make me think of an elegantly decorated cake or a really elaborate dress. Aww. Thank you! I'm super lucky this username was even available.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/7 03:37:40 )
♪ (/・。・)/ Sweet dreams.

@Castiel: That's great and you're welcome! So how are you today and what do you usually do in your spare time? It's okay if you don't have to answer both, I don't mind.

Voltie — Queen B Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/7 03:47:51 )
@Castiel: I'm going to look up some kind of cute gif for my sig, it's gotta be cute!

@ChiffonOrange: *waves*

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/7 03:52:58 )
♪ (/・。・)/ Sweet dreams.

@astonishingly bland: Hi hi! *waves back at you*

Donator — He/Him. Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/7 03:56:16 )

@ChiffonOrange: I'm doing great today. How are you? In my free time,I like to read (mainly Stephen King and Anne Rice),write,draw,listen to music,binge watch things on Netflix and play games! How about you?

@astonishingly bland: Awesome! I hope you can find something super cute! Maybe Hello Kitty related?

Voltie — Queen B Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/7 03:59:49 )
@Castiel: you totally read my mind!

@ChiffonOrange: hello my sweet Ghost!

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/7 04:03:37 )
♪ (/・。・)/ Sweet dreams.

@Castiel: That's good to hear :D I'm fine. Oh, you draw and play games too! That's really cool, I also like to draw (as a hobby), play games (although sometimes), listening to my favourite songs and watching videos on YT ^^ I don't watch on Netflix mainly because I don't have one xD

@astonishingly bland: xD Did you enjoy listening to the rain earlier? :3

Voltie — Queen B Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/7 04:14:21 )
@ChiffonOrange: I did! I'm still listening to it, it's pouring down hard! it actually sounds nice since I don't have to go out in it lol

Donator — He/Him. Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/7 04:15:22 )

@astonishingly bland: Yay! :D I would totally have an HK signature if I didn't want it to match up with my username!

@ChiffonOrange: Thanks! Oh,good. I'm glad! Awesome. Drawing and playing games is fun! Music as well. Oh,I like watching Youtube too. Mostly makeup tutorials and music videos!

Voltie — Queen B Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/7 04:22:49 )
@Castiel: I totally love watching makeup tutorials!!...not that you were talking with me but ya know...I saw you said it

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/7 04:23:48 )
♪ (/・。・)/ Sweet dreams.

@astonishingly bland: haha At least you feel peaceful while listening to said weather.

@Castiel: I see, I wouldn't mind seeing your drawing if you are okay with it ^^ and what kind of games do you play? I usually play Sims 4 and maybe a few rhythm games (most of them are only available in arcade). Cool! Though I'm not much a person who's into makeup but I don't mind watching those videos, at least I wanted to see how they did a certain makeup :o

Voltie — Queen B Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/7 04:28:20 )
@ChiffonOrange: it's the perfect weather for cocoa with the little marshmallows and cinnamon/sugar toast while cuddled up watching a movie/series

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/7 04:32:36 )
♪ (/・。・)/ Sweet dreams.

@astonishingly bland: Sounds comfy. I like it. xD

Voltie — Queen B Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/7 05:01:46 )
@ChiffonOrange: I just need that soft faux fur body pillow you offered in your thread, then I will be set! I'd share the cocoa and toast with you!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.