Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums News & Updates Calling All Writers!!! (CLOSED!)

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/14 04:54:06 )
This sounds super awesome. But I feel like with all my other responsibilities I wouldn't be able to put in as much time as this job and this site deserves. Good luck to everyone that applies though :vanora_heart:
Currently recovering from large amounts of PTSD. I'll post when I can, please ping for replies. Things are very difficult for me right now.

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/14 05:59:23 )
After much fighting with myself; I have decided to set aside my frustrated relationship with Discord and take one for the team. I have come to the decision to submit the application and dedicate my life to the volties in need. I do hope my creativity serves a need to our community.

Voltie — moo Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/14 07:20:27 )
@XoGIZMOoX: What are your issues with discord? Maybe we can help fix those issues. :vanora_smile:

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/14 07:35:14 )
It's mostly the fact I am new to it. I just downloaded the app since maybe it's easier to navigate but I don't know if it is? It's mostly just the fact I have a hard time learning new sites like that. I am still trying to figure out Facebook and messenger. It has been a darn year and I am still questioning some of that stuff. Gizzie is slow. -.- I really have a hard time following (moving chats). I tend to mostly play EVERYTHING on a cellphone. Stuff like voltra I can go back and catch up but if it moves I'm like umm omg. If I go to the rr and Discord is busy than I have issues catching up. I guess I am just stubborn about new stuff. I don't really do any kind of (face chat) either nor take selfies. I have self esteem issues. :vanora_cry:

@moossey:

Admin — He/Him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/15 01:26:17 )
@bum: I'm always here when you Volties need me! I just forget to turn "do not disturb" off. lol
If you need assistance or just want to chat, you may contact me anytime by ping or PM.

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/15 02:04:00 )
I'm soo nervous! :vanora_sweat:

Gizzie's card shop
Gizzie's banner shop

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/16 08:24:12 )
cool

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/16 08:49:35 )
I thought about applying and then realized I have no skills in writing. Lols! Much luck to everyone else and I can't wait to see who gets it!
Quest Link
Please Mention. I tend to poof and need reminding.
44.1/50k

Voltie — moo Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/17 14:47:11 )
@XoGIZMOoX: Sorry for the delayed reply. I didnt receive a notification that you pinged me. I just checked back on this thread today. Basically there is one discord server. Inside has different channels (the ones that start with #). Those are like different chatrooms to chat about different things. Like #announcements are used for announcements, #videos to post videos. The voice channel allows you to voice chat instantly with anyone else who enters the voice channel. You can mention people like we can here on voltra by typing @ then their username. There's also emotes that you can use to react to things or just post in your instant messages. If you have any questions about discord, feel free to ask me. :vanora_smile:

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.