Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Role Playing [b]Two worlds One brain[/b]

Voltie — She her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/4 04:10:30 )
Sherlock: Hello sleeping beauty, I hope you slept well. *he sits in the chair Alice gives him* you know when I’m using my crutches I’m allowed to be up and about. I’m not as fragile as the papers may say. Some say I’m even indestructible. The tea should finish in a minute or two. I wanted it to be a surprise for you, and Watson I guess. I didn’t know how you liked your tea so I set out the milk and sugar for you on the table. Excuse the mess on the table I haven’t had the time to clear my stuff of it yet. *he tries to stand but thinks better and sits back down* Maybe when my leg isn’t just a useless flesh stump *he knocks his cast against the ground*

Voltie — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/4 13:43:46 )
@Midnight Asmodo:

Alice: I slept okay and i'm no sleeping beauty. I know you're allowed to up and about i just don't want you slipping on anything when no one is up and about too.*She looks in the fridge looking to see if any real foods was in there which in her luck was not. She sighs mumbling im going to have to send watson to the store later.* The table is fine sherlock..*She turns around to face him and lifts his casted leg up to set it on the other chair*Keep your foot elevated please you'll worsen it by letting it be on the ground like that. *She cleans off the table putting the stuff away neatly over into the living room on the table.* *Watson is up now*

Watson:*Walks into the kitchen seeing a clean table*Who cleaned the table?...*He's groggy*

Voltie — She her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/5 15:16:14 )
Sherlock: I’m glad you slept well all thing considering. I will be more careful the next time I’m up and about so don’t worry too much about me falling. *he adjusts his cast* Sorry I keep forgetting to put it up I’m not used to having something so clunky inhibiting my foot. Thank you for cleaning up the table Alice, I could have done it. *Watson comes in* Alice cleaned the table Watson.

Voltie — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/6 00:00:13 )
@Midnight Asmodo:

Alice:Please and thank you. I'm going to worry because you could hurt yourself again....*she sighs and looks at watson* You mister forget to get something yesterday...*She gave him an unhappy stare that made watson freeze for a moment portraying a scared and unsure expression.*

Watson:Y-yeah sorry bout' that ......*he rubs the back of his neck and looks away thinking geez*

Alice: Sherlock you unable to stand without a support figure or object so technically you couldn't of cleaned off the table. *She pours three cups of tea setting in front of each of them. *Careful it's still hot...and watson you're going out to shop tod-

Watson:I can't i've got something else to do, perhaps you could go whenever Sherlock isn't feeling as adventurous...*He drinks the tea burn his tongue.* Ah...hot*he blows on it.*

Alice:* made that face where it was clear disappointment and sighed softly pulling out her phone. She made a list*I guess i'll be shopping today....*She doesn't touch her tea* Sherlock can i trust that you'll stay home if i go shopping later? *she looks at him calming down abit .*

Come join me at my lil
&

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.