Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Role Playing [b]Two worlds One brain[/b]

Voltie — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/20 00:32:15 )
This is a Roleplay for my self and Midnight asmodo Only
@Username: midnight asmodo

This is a sherlock holmes rp but a little mixed to our own liking and needs for our creative writing.

Voltie — She her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/20 00:34:48 )
I’m here, so where do we start off

Voltie — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/20 00:36:20 )
Well how about where they meet? How would you like them to find each other . (im playing watson so sherlock always has someone near him. )Maybe watson could mention having a friend coming into town she pops up on their doorstep soaked from the rain?
@Midnight Asmodo:

Voltie — She her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/20 00:47:25 )
That sounds good. I’m ready to go if you are

Voltie — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/20 00:55:15 )
(Okay!)

It was pour rain in the town of london. Watson sat in his chair drinking tea.It was a quiet evening without another solved mystery of the day.

Watson: Im glad we got out of that storm earlier before it started to rain cat and Dogs. I hope my friend from out of town isn't having much trouble in the rain. Sherlock i did tell you she was coming over, didnt i?*He takes a sip of tea*

Meanwhile, traveling through the busy streets of London to find 221B baker street in the pouring rain with a small travel bag. She's waiting for a Taxi as the rain pours on to the world and on to her.

@Midnight Asmodo

Voltie — She her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/20 05:50:18 )
Sherlock: Watson you know that I don’t pay attention to you when I’m trying to go on a job. Who is this friend? *Sherlock looks outside the window* You let her out in this weather, dear god have you no sympathy for the poor gal.

Voltie — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/20 12:35:18 )
@Midnight Asmodo:
Watson: I know but i've been telling you all week.*he sighs* It's Alice smith and she is use to this weather from where she lives. *he smiled as the door bell was rang, he set his cup down and got up.* Mind getting that sherlock? I'm going to grab a few towels for her if she's here.

Alice: *She stood at the door soaked to the bone but at least there. she's softly thinking of the case she'd been assigned for this town but would have to work along Sherlock and watson. She did research on Sherlock Holmes and was glad she did. She was smiling which is odd for her current situation. Her small travel bag was leather so nothing inside it including files were not soaked like she was.* *she rang the bell waiting*

Voltie — She her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/20 17:20:09 )
Sherlock: *looks out the window trying to see Alice* Oh there you are. *He pulls the door open with flourish* This is our home miss Alice you can go anywhere you please but mind the fridge, I keep my science experiments in there. *He begins looking her over trying to access who she is and where she came from*

Voltie — She her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/20 17:21:34 )
Sherlock: Watson, she’s here. * he turns to Alice* Terribly sorry about this Watson’s a bit slow on these kind of things.

Voltie — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/21 00:23:00 )
Watson: *he rushed over to alice getting her bag from her and giving her a dry towel as she walked in not making a mess.* Sorry alice i was expecting you to be a bit later considering the weather.*He sheepishly smiled at her as he lets her get dried off. *

Alice: Hi mr. holmes and I'll keep that in mind. *Her wears and her being soaked only tell him she's just been traveling and is a investigator. She smiled at him catching him profile her. She looked extremely stern but sweet. * Ah it's fine watson. *She giggled slightly smiling more, having her inner 'sparkle'(just her happiness) show. She took the towels and dried off her hair.* would one of you show me where the restroom is? I'd like to change out of these soaked pants and such. *Her accent was mixed with irish,british and american. * Also mr.holmes you can just call me Alice. no need for titles.

@Midnight Asmodo

Voltie — She her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/21 00:50:03 )
Sherlock: The bathroom is right this way my dear *leads her to the bathroom* I will be in the main room if you need anything call me. *Sherlock talks to Watson* Where is this wom- Alice from if I may ask.

Voltie — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/21 01:02:53 )
@Midnight Asmodo:

Alice:* smiles and takes her bag from watson, going into the bathroom closing the door behind her. She gets changed and dried off. *

Watson: I'm not exactly sure Sherlock. She and I are close but she doesn't talk about her origins or family.*he shrugs* You should ask her, she loves a good question or thirty. *he grins and goes back to the main room to his tea. He got a cup out for Alice and made her tea.*

Alice:*she comes out in a v necked t-shirt and jeans with a dark gray jacket over it. Her hair is slightly dry and she left her shoes by the front door. She is in socks as she walks to the main room holding her bag.* Alright i'm changed....thank for letting me borrow the bathroom.*she's smiling still.* I believe if watson hasn't told you already , that we have some cases that we'll be working together on. *her smile seemed more genuine and excited. *

Voltie — She her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/21 01:08:45 )
Sherlock: *a look of surprise crossed his face* You are going to be joining us on our cases? Watson why don’t you ever tell me these things? So your an investigator but what is your main type of case jobs? Things like murder, kidnapping? Also, where are you from miss Alice? I tried asking my good friend Watson but he was of no help to me. If you don’t want to answer that question I understand but I would really love to get to know you better.

Voltie — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/21 01:20:34 )
@Midnight Asmodo:

Alice:*she smiles more* I told watson to tell you or at least mention it.I do all cases but my main ones are murders. *She rolls her eyes at watson never losing her smile.*

Watson: I've mentioned it to him alice i swear i have. *he noticed the grin on her face and he chuckled* Ah never mind how'd you like your tea?

Alice: I wouldn't mind any questions im an open book.*Her glance shifted to watson* Two sugars and a little milk please. Sherlock, I'm from the depths of Ireland but my traveling has me between here and america. Though i may be staying permanently in london, there's plenty of work and space to be staying in this town.*she takes the tea cup watson hands her and takes a sip from it.*

Watson: * he has gone quiet watching her for a moment then glancing at Sherlock with a look*

Voltie — She her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/21 02:07:28 )
Sherlock: *clears his throat* We have an extra room Miss Alice if you wanted to um.. have a place to stay. If I may say you have a delightful smile you know. Watson are you ok with her staying as long as she needs to? Although your presence here was as much accident as hers will be. * Sherlock looks off in the distance thinking about how this is all going to work out* Watson how do you know Miss Alice? I don’t think I’ve heard you talk about her before, then again you don’t tend to want to open up about your past.

Voltie — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/21 02:21:16 )
@Midnight Asmodo:

Watson: I knew her from our younger ages and other occasions such as that. *He looks at Sherlock.* I would love the extra help around here..considering you never clean up after yourself and she would be a great asset to the family.*He makes alice go quieter slightly.*

Alice: You can call me Alice not miss alice. *she sighed a little,* I'll only stay for tonight after all i was suppose just to visit and go back to my hotel room and i wouldn't want to bother you in the slightest. .*She keeps smiling not wanting to be an issue clearly.* Thank you im glad you enjoy it...but i must say you're quite the man compared to the notes i've gotten.* Her smile is accompanied by a soft blush. *

Voltie — She her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/21 02:37:21 )
Sherlock: First off Watson I do clean up but only when you aren’t around. And second Alice I insist that you stay here. I, unlike Watson, won’t send you out to your death in the cold. You won’t bother us in fact I probably won’t even notice your here... *he thinks about what he just said* Not to imply that I don’t notice your presence, it’s a hard one to miss, your personality is outstanding. Are you blushing Alice? Your cheeks have turned quite the bright pink, um did you know that your stomach blushes whenever you do.

Voltie — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/21 02:55:29 )
@Midnight Asmodo:

Alice: * her blush is now gone and she's looking at the ground. * Yes i did know that.... and he didn't send me to my death in the cold...i actually knew it was going to be like this just forgot my umbrella.*she is clearly uncomfortable now by the fact he's been studying her face.Her blush returns only darker with her smile growing small, she drinks her tea looking away from sherlock.* thank you for complimenting me but my personality is no such thing.*she finished her cup and got up to be stopped by watson who goes and gets her more tea. she sits back down looking at sherlock studying him now.* The way you're speaking and pointing but yet just observing tell me you have several things you'd like about me so far and perferr if i didn't leave. am i wrong?*she smiles again.*

Watson: say what you want....how do you even know that sherlock?*He's get Alice more tea.*

Voltie — She her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/21 03:04:57 )
Sherlock: It’s elementary Watson. And Alice I do find you to be quite an interesting person. I’ve haven’t known you for long but you have been smiling the entire time you’ve been here so I can assume that you have a bright bubbly personality, or a very harsh and traumatic child hood. I’m am sorry if I have made you uncomfortable dear I tend to be quite frank with people I have just met and you are the first reasonably intriguing investigator I have met.

Voltie — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/21 03:10:34 )
@Midnight Asmodo:

Watson:*he mumbles something.*

Alice:Well i assure you it's neither of those reasons. I believe im only uncomfortable because of certain detail Watson didn't tell me you were so witty completely at my level.*she smiles happily at him, maybe or maybe not winking at him. * Well im glad i come off at reasonably intriguing, we are going to be working together for a very long time. I'd hate it if you didn't like me in general. *watson gives her cup back to her and takes a seat. she thanks watson and tells him the files of information is in bag next to him for the current case. It's well noted and detailed by her.*

Come join me at my lil
&

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.