Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Role Playing [b]Two worlds One brain[/b]

Voltie — She her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/24 03:30:29 )
Sherlock: *hes a little flustered at the speed of her sherlocking* o-ok so Watson let go check out these people. *he gets back on track just as fast as he got off it* Number one- Eric Davidson, it says he was a recently fired actor. Quoted saying he would “stab Joe in the back like Cesar* It’s a good a lead as any let’s go Watson. And yes Watson I noticed she was good thanks for bringing her she is picking up your slack. *they go to Eric’s house and to talk*

Eric: I was drunk and it was because he got me fired! I had one drink on the job and he tatted me out. Just like that our years long friendship was ended. I do feel bad for him though this job was his first big break in months

Voltie — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/24 03:35:15 )
@Midnight Asmodo:

Watson: * keeps his mouth shut and gets a text from alice a hour after they had gotten to Eric's.* Uh sherlock....* He looks up worried.* * He looks back at his phone at seeing alice is texting and sent a photo of Thomas cuffed up. This had him worried but the text saying he's the one but someone helped him and i believe it's eric, please check his household for the gun. Watson shows Sherlock the text and photo* Sherlock.....*he tries to portray the opposite emotion so he looks calm.*

Voltie — She her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/24 03:42:29 )
Sherlock: *he whispers* Watson calm down you are as transparent as glass sometimes. *he goes over to Eric siting next to him* So Eric just a few more questions before we can get out of your hair. *he shows no signs of being worried as he texts Watson from behind his back* ‘Say you have to use the restroom, and I’ll stall while you check the rooms, try to calm down’ *Sherlock sets his phone down* Eric why wouldn’t you have killed Joe, we’re almost done we just need to make the report nice and long for the police.

Eric: I didn’t have any reason to, we have been tight friends since grade school. Just because he betrayed me once doesn't mean I wasn’t going to forgive him. I’m a nice man I swear *Eric starts to sweat a little just barley noticeable *

Voltie — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/24 03:48:14 )
@Midnight Asmodo:

Watson:*he puts his phone up ,calming down slightly but jumpy enough to seem in need of a loo.* Where's your restroom,Eric? I had abit too much coffee this morning and it's starting to catch up. * he sheepishly chuckles and stands up as he feels his knee lock slightly but loosen up quickly. he looked like he needed to relieve himself.*

Alice:*on the other hand may have been having abit too much fun waiting for the police to pick up Thomas and is getting everydrop of information from thomas using her nice charms.She kinda cracked at Thomas making him rattle and twist his cuffs til he started to cry. She was doing pretty well on her end and quite excited to wrap this up before late noon.*

Voltie — She her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/24 04:23:50 )
Eric: I’m yeah sure it’s down that hall to your left, don’t be going in the other rooms please

Sherlock: *chuckles lightly* Watson’s always had a weak bladder, like a mouse. So back to the questions Eric, if you don’t mind. Where were you last Tuesday? Also do you own or have you ever owned a firearm?

Eric: oddly specific questions for clearing a man don’t you think *eric is fiddling with his hands as he talks* last Tuesday I was with some friends we got um blackout drunk then we all went home. And I haven’t owned a firearm as much as I can remember. *he is completely avoiding eye contact*

Sherlock: Eric this is your chance to come clean, if you were to be guilty. Not implying anything but you registered for a gun oh *Sherlock pauses to build suspense* just a month ago. So are you telling me that you still don’t have a gun?

Eric: *he stands up but is quickly pushed down by Sherlock* Hey! You said you were just asking these questions as a formality!

Sherlock: We are *he smiles as he tries to think of more questions to stall*

Voltie — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/24 11:27:56 )
@Midnight Asmodo:

Watson: * Investigates the other rooms and one room by another he finds it quickly. He texts sherlock it's here.* *Watson uses a napkin to pick up the firearm and put it in a evidence bag. He acts like he was in the restroom by shutting the door after running the water for a moment. He returns back to Sherlock.* Thank mate that helped lots. *he grins*

Voltie — She her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/24 17:39:45 )
Sherlock: *he nods at Watson and texts Alice again* ‘Watson found the gun’ *he looks at Eric* I know these questions are getting tougher but try to keep up ok? So do you remember doing anything before you went to bed? Maybe, I don’t know, shooting Joe? Or maybe you just wanted some revenge but then things escalated so you and your friend Thomas had to end thing once and for all.

Eric: *he is fumbling with his hands now* I don’t know what you’re talking about sir I think these questions are getting quite out of hand. I haven’t ever hurt anybody I wouldn’t hurt anybody. *the sweat is starting to show on his face and clothes* I think you guys need to leave, now.

Voltie — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/24 23:41:56 )
@Midnight Asmodo:

Watson: If you got nothing to hide, then there'd be no trouble answering Sherlocks questions. *Alice sends them a text and it was an urgent one saying get out now!. **Watson didn't check it for simple reasons.**Watson notices the sweat. *

Alice: * is pacing around expecting a text back considering Thomas rigged something in that house to blow. She had the DI send police over there but she is worried they wont get out. *

Voltie — She her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/25 00:49:04 )
Sherlock: Thank you Watson and Eric we can’t leave before we finish the questioning Lestrade will be in trouble if the paperwork on the suspects isn’t finished and we don’t want to do that do we?

Eric: N-no I was supposed to be gone by now. You guys we have to get out of here. Like now, *he checks his watch* come on you guys let’s go and do this somewhere else right? Please let’s go. *eric starts looking around not caring that he’s giving himself up* listen guys I’m really not feeling well and I think doing this maybe at your house will be better.

Voltie — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/25 02:19:51 )
@Midnight Asmodo:

Watson:*smelling a different smell. * Um Sherlock i believe we need to head out, it's smelling quite funny in here. I think we should listen to him regardless...*He can hear the police surrounding the place.* we should leave like now...* he nervously chuckles and gets up.*

Alice:*riding with a fellow officer and waiting. She's honestly worried they'll get hurt and especially sherlock. She'd hate to lose someone like him which in her mind he was her equal at this rate. *

Voltie — She her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/25 03:02:29 )
Sherlock: *he smells the air* I hope that wasn’t you Watson. Nonetheless I think you’re right. Eric you’re going to need to follow us right outside now.

Eric: Oh man, the police are here. My life is over don’t you get it. This was my chance for a clean break. It was supposed to be a trap you guys weren’t supposed to be here till later. Oh, I can’t go to jail. *eric backs up until he is pressed against the radiator then chains himself to it with bike chains* I can’t go, I’d rather die.

Sherlock: Watson you go I’ll figure this out. One of us needs to get out of here alive. *Sherlock frantically tries to think of a way to convince Eric to leave* Eric buddy we have to go on now *the smell is getting stronger as they talk* We can talk to the police and figure something out no one else has to die, right.

Eric: I can’t go, you’re lying to me. Just like everyone else you’re lying! *eric is covered in sweat and yelling as loud as he can* Get out of here you damn fools!!

Voltie — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/25 03:12:39 )
@Midnight Asmodo:

Watson: *leaves to let everyone know that Sherlock is still inside.*

Alice:*arrives and gets out the car to notice no sherlock or eric.* Watson where are they-*before she could even finish that sentence thomas started yelling to eric. * *she texts sherlock this.* * Sherlock you need to go, Eric He's not lying Thomas is willing to take the full blame just because he wants you to start a new.*

Thomas:*Practically yelling from cop car.* ERIC GET OUT NOW! IT GOING TO BE MY FAULT NOT YOURS!!!*He's kinda teary already from earlier. *

Voltie — She her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/25 05:05:29 )
Sherlock: *he hears the yelling then reads the text for Eric* Hey you hear them out there you won’t get blamed for any of this. You’re getting off scott free new life. We have to go now though or I don’t think we will be leaving at all. Eric get yourself together we have to go. *Sherlock decodes the bike lock and starts pulling Eric*

Eric: Thomas would take the blame... for me *he stoped putting any effort into walking making Sherlock drag him the whole way* I didn’t think he would do that for me.

Sherlock: LETS GO!

Voltie — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/25 12:31:44 )
@Midnight Asmodo:

Thomas: * was in the police car in cuffs waiting for his friend to get out. He was worried but guilty.*

Alice: * Clearly worried and is getting everyone at least ten feet back from this housng unit. She covered her mouth worried and hopeful Sherlock would get out in time.*

Watson: He'll get out Alice. He always does.*he could a flame from the top of the building and it was quickly going inside the house.*

Voltie — She her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/25 16:00:26 )
Eric: *he can smell the smoke and starts to slowly walk out of the building* I really didn’t mean for it to go this far I hope you understand Sherlock. It wasn’t supposed to be like this *he is talking in a mumbling and out of touch voice*

Sherlock: We need to get out now! *Sherlock shoves Eric our of him room pushing him to the exit* You know eric you could help me just a little. *Him and Eric leave the building just as it explodes throwing them around 5 feet from the building*

Voltie — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/25 23:45:39 )
@Midnight Asmodo:

Watson: * sees the medics wait a minute before rushing to sherlock and Eric.*

Alice:*beats the medics to Sherlock she's clearly worried about him but in all good fate she makes sure he's okay. she got a slightly burn but she ignores it.*Sherlock? *unsure if he got knocked out or not. The medics are trying to shoo her away thinking she's already a problem.*

Thomas: * being shut up by a officer and sulking in the car.*

Voltie — She her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/26 01:28:53 )
Sherlock:*he grumbles but then falls unconscious*

Eric: *he is covered in third and second degree burns. He’s alive but fading fast*

Voltie — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/26 01:53:38 )
@Midnight Asmodo:
-Medics tend to Eric first, allowing Alice to deal with sherlock. The medics take both to the hospital.-

Alice: *overly worried because the medics had the officers pry her away from Sherlock so they could get him and eric to the hospital.**it's been a good few hours now since the medics have tended to erics wounds and sherlock.**She's sitting with Watson trying to not think the worst. *

Watson: Alice he's okay . He'll be okay no reason to worry this badly....*He smiles trying to reassure her.**it fails until he gets her to talk about something else.*

Voltie — She her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/26 02:27:16 )
Doctor: *Sherlocks doctors come out of his room* You guys can come in now. The worst of his injuries are from being thrown across the road. He has road rash on both his arms and legs, he also broke his ankle quite severely. Considering the circumstances he is very lucky.

Sherlock: *weakly* Hey you guys. I’m sorry I didn’t get out earlier, that Eric is very stubborn. I do hope he’s alright. *he pauses and looks around* Alice are you ok, you look stressed.

Voltie — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/26 02:51:34 )
@Midnight Asmodo:

Alice:*has her smile back on as soon as she sees sherlock.*Okay thank you doctor. *She goes over the sherlock and pulls a chair up.she sits next to the bed.* It's okay sherlock and he survived...he's asleep though.....Im fine...Just was worried about you...*watson mumbles something snarky.*

Watson:what did i tell you alice he's okay and sherlock you'll be needing a break from these cases for a bit. *he pulls up a chair too,*She been worried sick almost as if she'd loved you. *he received a soft but loud slap from her and he smiled chuckling* hey, alice not my fault you act like it.

Come join me at my lil
&

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.