Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Charities A Giveaway for Your Common Needs - Come hangout with us!

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/14 03:07:23 )

@Rebirth: Those are both great games! Have you ever played Rune Factory? It's by the same people who made the old Harvest Moon games and it's soo good. Rune Factory 4S is on the Switch if you want to give it a try.

Voltie — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/14 12:22:51 )
"The future must know where you've been."

Good morning all!

"The past predicts the state you're in!"

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/14 15:28:05 )

@0v7: You were up early this morning!

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/14 15:46:40 )

I'm about to walk the dog, be back soon.

Voltie — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/14 15:50:43 )

@Totalanimefan: Very early - from 4am my time. I ended up taking a nap and now I'm awake again :3
How are you doing??

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/14 16:25:03 )

@0v7: Good that you got that nap in or today would have been rough. Was there a reason you were up so early?
I'm good. Just got back from walking the dog. It's really nice out today, but I'm worried about covid in DC. Lots and lots of people are getting it cause of that White House event. And it's not just politicians, it's also people that worked those White House events, and waiters at restaurants, an coffee shop workers, cause those people all went to those places after. I guess I could just walk to a park?

Voltie — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/14 16:26:38 )

@Totalanimefan: The park sounds nice! Yeah, I'm glad I could've slept a little more, otherwise I'd have to drink copious amounts of black tea lol

I feel like it's... not smart to have events so close to other people.

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/14 16:56:44 )

@0v7: No it's not, but you know those people at the White House think it's a hoax. So whatever I guess. Now like half of the people that were at that event have COVID, and who knows who is not getting tested or keeping it quiet. I think 40+ people are positive cause of the White House Rose Garden event that nominated that new potential Supreme Court judge. I like to call it the Rose Garden Massacre. And think about how many people those people spread it to!

Yeah maybe I should go to the park, I don't know when, but it is nice out.

Voltie — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/14 16:59:33 )

@Totalanimefan: That's honestly horrifying. They just... think it's okay to bring the modern plague to people????

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/14 17:26:05 )

@0v7: Did you hear about it at all in the news? It's ok if you didn't, but last week it made headlines a lot. I'm pretty pissed, cause that means I have to be stuck in my house during the last good month of this year, and it means that they got a lot of people sick that are just trying to do their job. They should be charged with attempted murder.

My guess is that honestly they don't care? I find it hard to believe they don't care, but just look at their actions. How could someone that cares do things like that.

Voltie — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/14 17:47:54 )

@Totalanimefan: I haven't been reading the news lately honestly, my mental health is kind of bad right now as it is.
I wouldn't be surprised if they didn't care, considering their actions.

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/14 17:58:01 )

@0v7: Yeah so is my mental health. That's why I've been mostly just on here or Animal Crossing, but since I live in the area it's very important for me to know that. Sorry if I worsened your mental health <3

Voltie — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/14 18:00:59 )

@Totalanimefan: No you're alright! It's good to know of general events of that importance. My mental health is... slightly more okay today, but only because I napped lol. Speaking of ACNH - growing pumpkins is so tedious omg

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/14 18:21:22 )
@Totalanimefan: It’s so hectic to get into games and then you have people constantly coming and going if the prices are high xD A great way to make money though.

Voltie — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/14 18:25:58 )

How many Bells do you all have?

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/14 18:32:52 )

@0v7: It gets better after they have already grown. You get them every other day. Each day that you water it, it will grow you a new pumpkin. You can have up to three per plant.
@Megaame: That's true, it sounds like a real pain with how the game handles people coming and going to your island. Ugh. Are the tips good? Do people normally tip? I've never hosted before.

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/14 18:33:34 )

I have 700k bells in savings right now. I'm trying to save until I have enough to pay off the basement of my house. Which is like 2.2mil or something like that.

Voltie — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/14 18:34:17 )

@Totalanimefan: Yeah, but getting more variety is hard 'cause you gotta wait till they grow fully I'm pretty sure >w>

I have 1.1m in savings right now, debating on getting a basement.

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/14 18:36:28 )

@0v7: Yeah it is, and the other colors are pretty rare! I planted 10 plants and I have only one of each of the other colors. So I guess a 10% chance of getting a color that's not orange.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Voltie — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/14 18:38:05 )

@Totalanimefan: When I initially planted mine (20 plants total), I had about 5 green pumpkin plants and 15 orange ones. After digging up several orange and replanting, I'm pretty sure I have 4 yellow and 2 white ones now too.

I quit Voltra. Read my profile.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.