Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Charities A Giveaway for Your Common Needs - Come hangout with us!

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/21 02:38:47 )
@Booderdooder: You're still a youngin haha. But nah, it's not unusual. I feel that way too a lot, usually the "feeling like a teenager" is quickly followed by "I'm not as young as I used to be" though. Look at me, 29 and talking like I'm 80 haha.

Donator — She/They Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/21 02:43:11 )
@SorrowTheMad: I work in a place with a wide range of ages, and I'm just young enough to be hip with the
16 and 18 year olds, but just old and worn out enough to relate to the people that are 40+

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/21 02:45:25 )
@Booderdooder: Hashtag Relate-able. I read legal documents for a living so I understand haha.

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/21 02:49:34 )

@SorrowTheMad: Yes. I can only imagine :( Do you want to talk about something more fun lol
@Booderdooder: We try. ^^ We like new people and we want to see the site grow. It's a really cool place to hang out. I joined Sept 2017. When the site first opened to the public.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/21 02:51:38 )
@Totalanimefan: I apologize, wasn't meaning to be a downer. :) Of course we can talk about whatever!

Donator — She/They Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/21 02:53:24 )
@SorrowTheMad: I work in retail and I'm desperately trying to brute-force my way out of it.

@Totalanimefan: It's nice to see people that have been here from the very beginning with people that have
joined in only this week ;-; looks like a pretty tight-knit community, which is exactly what I was looking for.

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/21 02:53:42 )

@SorrowTheMad: No I just didn't want to keep bringing up painful things! XD
You weren't being a downer at all. ^^
I'm still at work but I'll be out soon. idk what to do with my evening. I'm actually free!

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/21 02:54:40 )

@Booderdooder: I agree with that. Of course there are a lot of people that come and go but the community is great and so is the staff! They work really hard and they listen to our feedback all the time. They also put on really good events.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/21 02:55:55 )
@Booderdooder: Ouch. I'm an Abstractor at my mom's Abstract and Title company. Let me tell you, looking through deeds and mortgages all day is pretty rough, but I'd take it any day over pretending to be nice to a bunch of customers. Haha.

@Totalanimefan: Trust me, it's a lot easier to talk about now than it used to be. I'll live :) But thank you :D

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/21 02:58:43 )

@SorrowTheMad: Anytime ^^
I kinda want to work out but it would be like a 30 min drive to the gym after I get home. That's too much.

Donator — She/They Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/21 03:01:23 )
Exhaustion has hit me VERY suddenly, so I am going to head to bed for the night.

Y'all have a good rest of your day (night?)!

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/21 03:02:00 )
@totalanimefan: Man, I haven't worked out in a while. I should get a gym membership myself.

@Booderdooder: Night! Sleep tight! Don't let the baby deer bite!

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/21 03:06:56 )

@Totalanimefan: yeah I just finished everything except the homework!
@SorrowTheMad: yessss! Jim’s actor is a good.

@Booderdooder: yes! I do! I am perfectly fine I just procrastinate. I also don’t stay up late either so that’s good on average I sleep much more now that I did in undergrad

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/21 03:07:54 )

@Booderdooder: Good night~
@SorrowTheMad: I haven't worked out in a bit because my bathroom is currently getting redone and there is no shower.
@Bonnie: Damn that was fast XD

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/21 03:09:08 )

@Totalanimefan: yeah I work quick when I can. I’ve had dinner, took a shower, and did the dishes. It’s great.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/21 03:10:55 )
@Totalanimefan: Ah, that's a bummer. But I understand. I wouldn't want to work out if I couldn't shower at home too.

@Bonnie: If I'm honest all of the actors/actresses did a fantastic job. An actor has to be a special kind of talented to make a convincing villain (such as Angela) that everyone loves to hate.

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/21 03:12:00 )

@Bonnie: Damn all that while I've been sitting at work.
@SorrowTheMad: Exactly, and like I don't even want to do a deep cleaning of my house because I don't want to get all sweaty. I can't wait until I have a shower/bath again T_T

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/21 03:13:19 )

Ok I'm free from work and I have to drive home now. I'll talk to you guys later ^^

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/21 03:16:02 )
@Totalanimefan: Yeah I don't blame you, I wouldn't either honestly. Talk to you later!

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/21 03:17:48 )

@SorrowTheMad: I’m sure with the type of show the Office is, they require really polished acting skills

bloop

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.