Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Entertainment What's your favorite podcasts?

Donator — whatever Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/12 20:40:55 )

I quite like The Edge of Sleep. It's a sort of serialized horror/suspense/drama, and it's only like five or six episodes long if I recall correctly. It's currently being adapted into a tv series, I think for Netflix!

Also a neat retro/nostalgic one (if you're into the 80s and 90s) is The Purple Stuff Podcast, which has been a favorite of mine for years. It's basically a couple of dudes reminiscing about pop culture crap from their childhoods, and it's pretty fun. :)

Please ping me!

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/15 02:21:48 )
Low, keep your head, keep your head low...
.......................................Oh, you gotta keep your head low...

I think I’ve said it before but The Magnus Archives and Welcome to Nightvale are my current favorite podcasts

...If you wanna keep your head
Mr. Spider wants M̷̖̥͓̋͆́̚o̶̟͛̅r̴̨͍͔̦̰͙̈́e̵̝͑̆͐

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/21 18:17:26 )
One of my favorite podcasts to listen to is History Chicks. I love studying history on my own, and this podcasts are centered on famous women, that most of my classes during my school days, didn't really go into.
Rei's Quest
Please ping me.

Voltie — she/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/04/6 04:11:27 )
@Spider: The Magnus Archives is amazing. It starts as almost an anthology and slowly develops a larger meta narrative. Wonderful storytelling, good creepies and crawlies. Highly recommend for those who like horror and creepypasta

Hear now the words of the witches,
The secrets we hid in the night…

Voltie — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/28 01:40:08 )
atm my faves are chilluminati (cryptids, aliens, and true crime with a goofy twist), various h3 podcasts; after dark, off the rails, leftovers, and cultish (self-explanatory but they explore listener-submitted elements of pop culture and decide whether it's culty or not).

Voltie — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/28 01:42:14 )
@CooperationIsKey: YESSS I binged the entire pod on my most recent road trip and I was on the edge of my seat the whooole time. good stuff.

Donator — He/Him Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/28 02:52:57 )
@keeksy: Chilluminati rocks. <3

That's really the only podcast I listen to.

Voltie — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/28 03:19:09 )
@Shark: SWEET a fellow chilluminaught!! Are you a Jesse, a Mathis, or an Alex? I'm def an alex cuz I'm chaotic and sceptical.

Donator — He/Him Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/28 03:47:45 )
@keeksy: I'm probably the same, yeah. :p

Gotta love Mathas though~

Do you have a favorite episode?

Voltie — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/28 03:57:01 )
@Shark: Hmm well, I like pretty much all of the eps where they rank cryptids..but I gotta say the more recent kentucky cannibal story was a wild ride from start to finish. I'm not 100% set on a fave. hbu?
pm me if you're lonely, I'm always down to chat!

Donator — He/Him Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/28 05:10:25 )
@keeksy: Yeah the latest ones were interesting! I like when they read the listener stories.

Ping me!

Hangout

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.