Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Feedback Event crafted item suggestion

Donator — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/5 19:56:53 )
So, like 2 community discussions ago, or so...
Someone said they'd like to see something where you could craft an event bundle with all the event items,
if you had purchased them separately.

And I've been working on my unofficial color guide thread and recently reached the event items,
which has lead me to thinking about them more.

The original event items were most often a single item with a couple color options,
but that means 1 event had a lot of items and they can kind of clog up an inventory.
I know you're already working on the new inventory, but I had a thought.

What if you could craft a new multi pose item from the old separate event items?
like, Reaper Jacket, Reaper Scythe, Reaper Boots, Reaper Smile, etc. from the first reaping ritual are all separate items.
Or Vyctor's Belt and Vyctor's Horns into 1 item.

By making it a craft-able item people could choose if they wanted to do it or not,
because it would change it to a single item with only 2 poses optional at a time.
And you wouldn't be changing them completely so you wouldn't have to worry about modifying an existing item,
or adding/removing items from inventories.

Just, it seems like it would be nice to be able to combine them. ¯_(ツ)_/¯

Artist Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/5 23:35:55 )

I know I personally wouldn’t use that because it would limit me to only 2 poses (items) at a time. I don’t really mind the “clutter” either lol
But its a cool idea for those that would want to~
Although you also couldn’t sell off one piece of the set if you never use it and someone was looking for that item (if you wanted to sell/gift/trade)

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/6 00:55:59 )

Sounds like a cool idea.
At first all of the original event items were separated by color. Then they combined them into one item. And you got the same amount of copies as you originally had.
So if you had 2 greens, and 3 reds you would end up with 5 copies of the item with the colors together.
Does the make sense? Am I making sense? Lol

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/6 04:30:40 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

It sounds like a cool idea, but I agree with Ruby in that it sounds limiting with the poses, plus you can’t sell the poses you don’t want separately. I wouldn’t use it because of those reasons, but maybe there are others who would prefer it for a less cluttered inventory.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

The truth behind Reaping Ritual 2019

Art by the rightful Mayor, Kiwi

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.