Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Welcome Committee Hello everyone!

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/16 21:25:08 )
Unicorn:
@SorrowTheMad: that is true but Sunday is also still a day of rest. If I could I'd sleep today away but sadly I can't.

Wouldn't blame you if you did honestly. I'm considering it myself actually haha.

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/16 23:49:10 )

@SorrowTheMad: I never really liked the Pokémon card game either. I did collect them. I played the hell out of Yu-Gi-Oh though! I never moved on to Magic although people have recommended it to me. It’s just that card games are expensive lol

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/17 00:10:50 )
Totalanimefan:

@SorrowTheMad: I never really liked the Pokémon card game either. I did collect them. I played the hell out of Yu-Gi-Oh though! I never moved on to Magic although people have recommended it to me. It’s just that card games are expensive lol

I'm kinda burnt out of Magic right now. It's in a pretty weird state at the moment, so as much as I like the game, I'm taking a break from it and might not go back to it. I played Yugioh for 13 years (until about four years ago), but I quit because I realized waaaaay too late that the way they were doing reprints and stuff was just making me lose tons of money. Magic at least holds it's value for the most part.

I'm kind of looking into other stuff nowadays. I really love the Realms game series (Star Realms, Hero Realms, Cthulhu Realms), I've been meaning to get into D&D for ages but haven't taken the jump yet, and other tabletop games. I've also been obsessed with White Wolf and World of Darkness for ages as well, but don't get to play really. I made an RP character based around something from Vampire: The Masquerade, which lasted for several years. And in general I'm a pretty huge nerd.

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/17 00:13:25 )
@SorrowTheMad: my little one fell back to sleep so ai did the same thing, we both woke up sneezing today. And not feeling well. So sleep is a must when we dont feel good.

Hopefully you can get some good rest.
If you can’t say something nice, Don’t say anything at all!

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/17 00:16:09 )

@SorrowTheMad: Yeah I noticed that with Yu-Gi-Oh and they have bad power creep in the game too. I could never win when the deck I used to use.
I have played DnD but I do play a lot of board games (like not monopoly, like real board games) and I enjoy that and going to different board game groups. ^^ Maybe there is a DnD group that you can join. Either online or in person.

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/17 00:16:28 )

Oh and thanks for the friend request ^^

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.