Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Welcome Committee Hello everyone!

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/15 03:48:41 )
@SorrowTheMad: the random unicorn that is dressed up as a wolf,that would be me giggles. I am sometimes online but not always. But that is very cool to hear.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/15 05:47:35 )
Unicorn:
@SorrowTheMad: the random unicorn that is dressed up as a wolf,that would be me giggles. I am sometimes online but not always. But that is very cool to hear.

There's nothing wrong with that! I'm not on anything very often either. But yeah, I'm glad I like this site too :)

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/15 06:38:15 )
@SorrowTheMad: I've always liked this site, but busy being a mum and not enough sleep. But I can run on no sleep, I try to sleep when I can. I still need to make food and might crash after a bit with how cold it is outside. Would be nice if it would warm up and no more snow or -15° weather

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/15 11:17:39 )

@SorrowTheMad: damn that really sucks.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/16 00:30:46 )
Unicorn:
@SorrowTheMad: I've always liked this site, but busy being a mum and not enough sleep. But I can run on no sleep, I try to sleep when I can. I still need to make food and might crash after a bit with how cold it is outside. Would be nice if it would warm up and no more snow or -15° weather

I hear you on that! It was -35 Windchill here a few days ago. Here's hoping you get some more sleep, I know it can be tough for new parents to get adequate sleep so I hope you get lots soon!

Totalanimefan:

@SorrowTheMad: damn that really sucks.

It's ok, just means I get a full work-week's worth of pay next week. *Crosses fingers*

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/16 00:50:14 )

@SorrowTheMad: yes! When times are shitty think of the paycheck!

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/16 00:57:23 )
Totalanimefan:

@SorrowTheMad: yes! When times are shitty think of the paycheck!

Trust me, that's all that gets me through some work days. And my mom owns the company, so that's saying a lot.

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/16 01:02:23 )

@SorrowTheMad: oh ouch. I worked with my mom at a restaurant we both worked it. It sucked because she kept treating me like a kid and not a coworker. Awkward

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/16 01:05:04 )
Totalanimefan:

@SorrowTheMad: oh ouch. I worked with my mom at a restaurant we both worked it. It sucked because she kept treating me like a kid and not a coworker. Awkward

SAME, oh my god. It's so embarrassing.

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/16 01:05:52 )

@SorrowTheMad: omg you know the pain! It’s so annoying. I don’t come to work to be treated like that!

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/16 01:08:45 )
Totalanimefan:

@SorrowTheMad: omg you know the pain! It’s so annoying. I don’t come to work to be treated like that!

I do. At this point I won't even eat lunch with her (or my grandma, whom is our front desk lady), because whenever I give them a second of "not professional," they start it right back up. Ugh...

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/16 02:35:34 )

@SorrowTheMad: lunch alone is better anyway. That really sucks!

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/16 02:38:56 )
@SorrowTheMad: that is freezing cold, My kid is 4 years old, night owl is what I am, I like to stay up until the sun comes up. And my daughter likes to get up at when the sun is up. So last night I didn't sleep. I think that I only got a 3 hour nap today before hanging out with my mum, and my daughter was with.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/16 03:08:24 )
Totalanimefan:

@SorrowTheMad: lunch alone is better anyway. That really sucks!

I have to agree. I hate doing lunch with people.

Unicorn:
@SorrowTheMad: that is freezing cold, My kid is 4 years old, night owl is what I am, I like to stay up until the sun comes up. And my daughter likes to get up at when the sun is up. So last night I didn't sleep. I think that I only got a 3 hour nap today before hanging out with my mum, and my daughter was with.

I like to stay up all night too, but unfortunately getting up at 6 AM for work prevents that most nights haha. Hopefully you can get some more sleep though :)

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/16 03:23:28 )

@SorrowTheMad: how is it that we are so alike lol

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/16 03:33:04 )
Totalanimefan:

@SorrowTheMad: how is it that we are so alike lol

Introverts, man. I tell ya.

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/16 04:33:59 )

@SorrowTheMad: lol
I’m playing Pokémon right now and I’m having a good time. Do you like Pokémon?

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/16 08:49:35 )
@SorrowTheMad: I ended up falling asleep when I got home, last night, and I slept great! It will be 2 am soon and I'll pry fall back to sleeps. But thank you, we all had a long day yesterday.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/16 18:43:20 )
Totalanimefan:

@SorrowTheMad: lol
I’m playing Pokémon right now and I’m having a good time. Do you like Pokémon?

I haven't played a Pokemon game in forever. I had the Pokemon bug early on but I moved on to card games when Yugioh was first out, then I moved into Magic. It's not that I don't like Pokemon, it's just that I prefer card games to video games, and I never really got into the TCG for Pokemon.

Unicorn:
@SorrowTheMad: I ended up falling asleep when I got home, last night, and I slept great! It will be 2 am soon and I'll pry fall back to sleeps. But thank you, we all had a long day yesterday.

Good to hear! Lack of sleep sucks but at least you were able to get some. :)

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/16 20:59:42 )
@SorrowTheMad: that is true but Sunday is also still a day of rest. If I could I'd sleep today away but sadly I can't.
If you can’t say something nice, Don’t say anything at all!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.