Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Entertainment Anyone here watched "Don't F*ck With Cats"?

Voltie — They/Them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/23 15:54:23 )
I was shaking with rage throughout the whole binge. I felt like I was going to puke. The asshole deserved to be beaten unconscious in the streets before being arrested. It was amazing.

If youhave not watched it but plan to: BE WARNED THAT IT CONTAINS GRAPHIC MATERIAL RELATED TO ANIMAL ABUSE AND MURDER, THESE WERE REAL EVENTS THAT ACTUALLY HAPPENED

Voltie — They/Them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/23 15:56:40 )
Honestly though I thought it was going to be about a hacker or something that was finding people and killing them and then showcasing the team that found and stopped him. I mean it's vaguely close to what it is about but not by too much

Artist Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/23 17:30:09 )
I saw the show in a list but haven’t actually watched it yet, but there’s animal abuse? :o what actually is it? (I’ll admit I didn’t read the description)

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/23 19:06:35 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

I saw the trailer for it, and I thought it was going to be a show about cats causing mischief from the title. Found out I was very wrong. D’x
It’s on my list of stuff to watch, but I need to prep myself before I watch it because I know I’m going to get very emotional...

( ) DERE DERE DERE

The truth behind Reaping Ritual 2019

Art by the rightful Mayor, Kiwi

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/24 07:18:50 )
Thanks for the warning. I don't think I can watch something with cat abuse.

I thought it would just be about cats being their revenge-plotting selves and getting you back when you've already forgotten you petted them while the air was too dry and accidentally shocked them, or when you tripped over them because they decided to stand right behind your feet while you were looking in the fridge.

Donator — Divine Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/24 07:22:20 )

Wow! I too thought it was cats being mischievous. I'm way too nervous to watch. I will try and watch once my little one goes to sleep. Thanks for the warning.

°<°art by Keturah🖤🦖🖤

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/24 07:25:12 )

As a heads up to all the people who view this.

If you don't know, Don't F*ck with Cats is about Luka Magnotta and the horrible person he is.
I'm not going to go into details, but let's just say that he's ... uhh... hmmm.....

Know what? Want to know about the hellish man he is?
Google him.

And no, I haven't watched it. I .... can't decide if I want to or not. DX

(Also, moving this to Entertainment, as it's more fitting there than General.)

My Youtube. I upload Tuesdays

Ping me. always
ALWAYS looking for art of my Characters
If you do art, PM me

Artist Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/24 08:17:21 )
I thought it would be a playful mischievous cats thing too.

Thanks everyone for the warning about this show! I know myself well enough to know I couldn’t watch it. I’m glad I didn’t start watching it thinking it was something more light hearted

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.