Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free
Voltie — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/14 08:11:42 )
@Aly: Oh no, I wouldn't copy anyone's code. It's interesting how we both achieve stuff in different ways. And I feel I need a refresher on CSS :vanora_sweat:

Idk how I started, but I like to tinker with stuff and self taught me how to code webpages. I'm a coder by profession now, but most of the stuff I know I learned myself. CSS animation has caught my interest lately, so I'm pretty excited to try that out with some profiles. I've only ever attempted profile coding on Ernya, and it wasn't that great :vanora_xd: .
How did you get to into coding profiles?

I'd love to collab! I'm in for experimenting and creating awesome stuff. Count me in!
And I suck at grammar too so no worries

Donator — PrinCSS Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/14 08:15:15 )
@I Love Oreos: Ahah that's alright then! And yeah it's cool seeing the way people make things.. probably not good to view my codes they are so messy an unorganized because I'm like... back and forth all the time on it xD

Aw that's so good for you! We did an intro to html course in '14 for high school, then I didn't give a crap until late '15 for college. Didnd't touch it during university until about last year :D I made little "profiles" i call them - for random places. I then went to every avatar site I heard of/saw and tried doing them there. I love editing them so much and it can make people really happy!

At the moment I hate making things for myself because I get so picky?? IT's insANe.

So yeah! I wanted to do it as a profession.. I think I still do but not while I'm stuyding ><

And aww yess! That is so exciting c:

COMMISSION | GUIDE | PREMADES

Voltie — Tess Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/15 19:33:47 )
Hey Welcome

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.