Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts ♥ Vintage Roses -♥- Let's Chat ♥

Voltie — They/Them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/4 04:49:59 )

@Totalanimefan: She'll be 70 this year, I believe.

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/4 06:16:40 )

@rosehip: Congrats to her for living that long. I hope that I do as well.

Voltie — They/Them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/4 10:54:32 )

@Totalanimefan: You wouldn't know it by looking at her! She's sort of excitable lol

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/5 01:09:16 )

@rosehip: what excites her? ^^

Voltie — They/Them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/5 02:46:05 )

@Totalanimefan: Everything tbh lol

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/5 18:44:24 )

@rosehip: I hope to be that joyful when I’m old. Right now things aren’t looking too great for the world.

Donator — She, Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/5 21:47:47 )
♡♡♡
Sorry for my lateness in replying
@rosehip: I'm definitely the same way, My life is pretty boring and not filled with much to post about. Except the random animal pic or doll pic. I much prefer liking and looking at posts lol

@Totalanimefan: Um..it kinda depends on the game itself lol, I'm willing to try almost any game. Besides sport games..I can't stand those! I really enjoy playing games like Destiny/2, Grand theft auto, Call of Duty, Borderlands. Recently I had to start over on Destiny 2(which really bugged the crap outta me) because my original PS account got locked for some reason and support wouldn't/couldn't recover it.
♡♡♡

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/5 22:40:53 )

@NixieFae: I feel you. I’m not good at sports games either and I got locked out of my Xbox account because I used a student email to sign up. RIP me

Donator — She, Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/7 00:21:20 )
♡♡♡
@Totalanimefan: Lol not only am I not very good at sport games, they'e just really boring! Ahh, then you understand the frustration XD and how annoying it is to have to start things over. I keep coming back to the feeling of dread of knowing that I'll have to redo certain missions that took me forever to complete lol
♡♡♡
“A room without books is like a body without a soul.”

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/7 02:20:48 )

@NixieFae: I’m just like welp I guess I’m using my hubby’s account forever. Lol

Voltie — They/Them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/7 03:41:10 )

@Totalanimefan: Things weren't great then, either. She was born in 1950, when a lot of civil rights stuff was going on. We live in the south, so it was especially bad.

@NixieFae: I'm def the same. Tbh, I'm trying to be more active with commenting, because I tend to avoid being social and I wanna change that.

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/8 02:37:53 )

@rosehip: it was not a good place to be. :(

Voltie — They/Them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/8 03:51:54 )

@Totalanimefan: TBH, she's been through A LOT. I think she's just an optimistic person. I mean, she's kind of a downer sometimes, but mostly she's a bright-side-of-life type.

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/8 21:11:58 )

@rosehip: sometimes being a downer just makes her human. Life sucks sometimes but it’s better than hating the world you know?

Voltie — They/Them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/9 03:49:41 )

@Totalanimefan: Well, it's sorta more complicated than that. But, to explain it would be to dip into some sorta private family stuff, so I'm just gonna leave it at that. But, besides all that, today is my mom's birthday! She and I were both born in February (I was born on the 28th) so when our income tax comes in, we're gonna go have a birthday celebration together, just her and I. I'm kinda super excited lol she's been so busy lately, I haven't had time to hang out with her -v-

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/9 06:31:57 )

@rosehip: that’s really cool. Happy birthday to her and happy almost birthday to you.
Also ugh taxes.

Voltie — They/Them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/9 10:19:51 )

@Totalanimefan: Thank ya! Been awhile since I had fun on my bday. tbh, i'm super looking forward to it.

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/10 09:23:12 )

@rosehip: yay. And it’s so soon. When are you getting your taxes done?

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Voltie — They/Them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/11 01:13:18 )

@Totalanimefan: Already did it at the beginning of the month. We're supposed to get our income tax money sometime around my bday, but who knows if we actually will lmao

instagram | deviantart
shop | hangout

Artist Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/11 11:24:33 )

@rosehip: really cute avi!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.