Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Winter Solstice 2019 ˖✧ The Fabulous Frosted Frozen Festival ✧˖ {OPEN!}

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/25 14:17:09 )
AND back to the repaints of dolls
I do follow one YouTube channel that does those and I'm so impressed with her haha
I haven't watched her videos in a whileeee. but I also follow her on instagram. her personal/art account more than her doll account

I think her name is dollightful? I'll have to check

e

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/25 14:17:27 )
That is practically a normal morning xD except the presents.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/25 14:18:01 )
packing the presents in does add an extra level of hustle! xD
how many kids do you have to get ready?

e

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/25 14:18:21 )

@eyry: Egypt and Greece recorded their myths, and didn't get destroyed by the Roman Catholic church. The poor Celts weren't so lucky. And I'm not talking about modern Catholics. Just the ones 'conquering' Britain.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/25 14:24:39 )
@eyry: yeps that I am... Or well almost.. though it not that window the sun shines trough but the kitchen windo whihc is in a different angle

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/25 14:33:57 )

Good morning and happy christmas everyone!
┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Donator — PomePome Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/25 14:50:39 )
@eyry: what genre is this book? We usually so cook together watch Christmas movies decorate the tree, and on the 26. Of december we usually eat at my cousins House with his family :))
~Pls Ping me~
Nothing fancy to see here!!!

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/25 15:04:15 )
disappeared to watch the Hazbin Hotel pilot haha it was interesting

@Wildfire: hey! merry Christmas~~

@TeaTales: ah well hopefully the sun has risen past the point of blinding you haha

@Miss Sandman: it's a fantasy novel
ah those are cozy traditions. I haven't had family time for Christmas in like 3 years haha

e

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/25 15:05:48 )

@eyry: It's fun right?

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/25 15:06:44 )
@Another Movie Addict: haha it's pretty fun although what I saw on twitter was complaining about the character designs so I did notice that more than I would have without having seen the twitter thread

e

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/25 15:08:43 )

@eyry: Yeah. I got to go in without any of that nonsense. There seems to be drama around the creator. Problem with that is, a lot of creators have drama of some kind.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/25 15:10:16 )
@Another Movie Addict: I still enjoyed it. yeah I didn't read too much into it but I'm sure that creators do always have drama. I try not to let it affect my enjoyment of stuff

e

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/25 15:12:43 )

@eyry: At the end of the day, if you boycotted every ass hole creator/entertainer you'd be left with absolutely nothing. So meh. Imma just enjoy Hazbin. Although I am worried it'll never get anymore episodes. Because of that new policy Youtube is doing.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/25 15:21:30 )
@Another Movie Addict: yeah the twitter community always seems so...angry and I don't have that kind of energy
what's this new youtube policy?

e

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/25 15:28:04 )

@eyry: Basically it's a vague mess. Because Youtube did a naughty no-no, the FCC is coming down hard. You're not allowed to market directly to children, all those ads you can get from your search history. Yeah those aren't allowed towards kiddos. Now things are getting stricter. Child friendly content will have notifications, comments, and pointed ads turned off. Which means less money for the content creators. And it'll become harder to search for them. Now if you mark yourself adult, then you got a few bigger problems. Say you're Hazbin, which is VERY obviously not for children. Despite that, just because it looks like something a kid can be interested in. The creator can get flagged and fined up to 40-45k. Folks at Youtube don't seem to understand animation can be for more than children. And that's where the problem is. They'll be using that shitty robot of theirs to flag content children would like. Not if it's marketed to children. Just if it's something they would like. And even if you're clear you're not for kids in any kind of way, you'll get your money taken away. It's a big fucking mess.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/25 15:49:17 )
@Another Movie Addict: I seeeeee? no wonder the trailer had big caps in the title of the video saying it's not for kids
40-45k is a lot damn

e

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/25 15:52:03 )

@eyry: Yep. And it's just so vague. Because of the anything kids would like. Animated series, Let's Plays with their video games (even if the game is horror related), so on and so on. There's even doll repainters who are concerned about being marked as kid friendly. One because of the reduced income, and they don't want children to learn how to play with dangerous crafting materials. Or that their figures are toys.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/25 16:02:51 )
@Another Movie Addict: being a creator is such a hard uphill battle

e

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/25 16:04:59 )

@eyry: Yes it is, and so many folks put their hearts and souls into what they do. They live off this stuff. But of course Youtube and the FCC has to ruin it because their dumb.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/25 16:39:09 )
@Another Movie Addict: yeah I love watching youtubers because it feels so personal at times. it's like getting to know someone

e
art shop
isn't that lovely, isn't that cool and isn't that cruel

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.