Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Winter Solstice 2019 Hearth and Home: Winter's Touch

Artist Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/6 14:02:35 )
@Another Movie Addict: Both good options haha I don't know what my fursona would be or look like

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/6 14:04:48 )

@Ruby: It is both easy and difficult to come up with a fursona. Like most of the furries I know just say to go with your favorite animal. But you look around the community and there's so many interesting characters. So human nature makes you want to be unique too. Lol and now the only unique thing about my sona is my heart chest and my demon horns.

Artist Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/6 14:10:03 )
@Another Movie Addict: that's so difficult to pick a favorite though xD I'd probably either be a cat or a wolf I guess. But I wouldn't know how to make them unique.
Do you have an actual fursuit?

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/6 14:13:53 )

@Ruby: I wish. But no. Those things are very expensive.
You could always combine your favorite characters. That is an option. That's how dutch angel dragons, and sergals happened.

Artist Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/6 14:35:46 )
@Another Movie Addict: Oh you can combine things? I guess that makes sense but i hadn't thought about it haha what's a dutch angel dragon/sergal?

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/6 14:43:27 )

@Ruby: Dutch Angel Dragons are horse-like anatomy, feathered wings, no genitalia or digestive tract (in fact they also lack other major organs found in earthly beings), long ears, and fur coats. And sergals are sharks and other animals mixed together. Mostly I see them as sharks mixed with wolves. So you can just make up your own species. Like I know folks who created an SCP, alien species, all kinds of things are fursonas.

Artist Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/6 15:14:02 )
@Another Movie Addict: Well that's.....interesting haha Thanks for the info! It's kinda cool you don't have to choose one thing xD You can be all the things! xD

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/6 15:15:44 )

@Ruby: Which is why I felt comfortable putting my main OC's devil horns on my fursona. Those carry over to most characters I create for myself.

Artist Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/6 15:18:10 )
@Another Movie Addict: Hard to go wrong with horns haha

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/6 15:27:27 )

@Ruby: Yep. ^w^

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/6 19:40:46 )
Questing: Soulcaster | Fall Harvest | Snowboarder | Capricorn | Scorpio | Berry Citrus | Cybernetic Guard

eleven:
@star2000shadow: haha yeah it's such an intense scramble to buy stuff on here, stressful

e

it aint that bad haha.

Artist Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/7 00:00:36 )
@star2000shadow: Cute avi Star! Reminds me of the good ol days on mene haha

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/7 00:18:35 )
Questing: Soulcaster | Fall Harvest | Snowboarder | Capricorn | Scorpio | Berry Citrus | Cybernetic Guard

@Ruby: daw 'blush' thanks..i love making avis what can i say.

Artist Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/7 00:31:54 )
@star2000shadow: It seems like every time I refresh the page you have a different avi rofl but nothing wrong with that lol
I love making scenic avis. I should try that eventually on here

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/7 00:39:11 )

@Ruby: i'll admit its a bit harder on here then on mene but i thinkt hat's what makes it so fun finding out what you can do to make something look nice righ tnow im trying to do a 'gemini' like avi so i can submit it for the contest 'wiggles'

Artist Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/7 01:06:53 )
@star2000shadow: That's good to know xP What's different about it on here vs mene?

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/7 01:14:25 )

@Ruby: a lot of their stuff does not layer gracefully haha. but taht's okay it just makes it more fun. they don't ahve a lot of background syet..im hoping that changes soon haha um..so far I've liked their events..and their little avi contest thing is fun to.

Artist Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/7 01:20:37 )
@star2000shadow: Ah okay haha so kinda like Pantheon in the background department xD
Are their events usually pretty easy to follow?

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/7 01:52:53 )

@Ruby: so far they seem to be and they have tons of contests which is nice.

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Artist Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/7 01:55:09 )
@star2000shadow: Contests are fun :)

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.