Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Role Playing Ex Profundis Inferni Convivæ

Voltie — The Dude Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/17 09:17:57 )
One.. by... one.
They only fall... a-part.
Can it be.. undone?

He nodded, and led her into the house.

"Right, don't collapse just yet." he told her.

"Dad!? Mom!?" he called out.

"Need some help, here!" he said.

"Coming!" said another male voice in the house. One that was DEFINITELY familiar to her.

It was a voice she hadn't heard in a long while.

Azazel.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/17 09:34:37 )

When she heard his voice, she didn't know how to feel. What she did know, was that it was almost seredipitous that she ended up back there, where she'd been before. She had no idea how Azazel would take her being there, but hat the moment she couldn't bring herself to care or even try to guess how he would take it.

She was not in the best of shapes, and she knew that.

As she was told to take a seat, she half dropped half sat down on the chair that was there before leaning forward, her elbows on her knees and her head in her hands. Her head was spinning, and she had a numbness starting to permeate through her. She didn't know if that was due to the mana that had been used agains ther, or just the trauma overall, but she did know that it wasn't pleasant.

♯ And I wonder what you've done to me || I've lost all my ability to think logically || I know I've never felt this way before || Like someone pushed me through a door || And there's no turning back ♯

Voltie — The Dude Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/17 23:48:14 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

About a minute later, Azazel showed himself, and froze when he saw Lilim.

"What the...?" he muttered.

"What happened here?" he asked the boy that had brought her here.

"Some creep was trying to get her, so I saved her." the boy responded. "I figured it was all right, seeing as we all agree that dark elves can be very bad news." he continued, before pausing.

"...aside from... the ones we know and trust..." he muttered awkwardly.

"I get what you're saying." Azazel told him, before looking at Lilim.

"They made a serious play for it, huh?" he asked her.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/17 23:54:18 )

Lilim didn't say anything for a moment before nodding.

". . very serious." She said.

"sent Francis to find me. He did." She added. Considering how long he spent being owned by her, and tending to her, he could hear the pain iun her voice, see it in her face, even though the one that had brought her there was picking up on none of it. She could hide it that well, but Azazel could see it and hear it perfectly.

"I don't even know what he did to me." She then admitted. That could be because of a couple of different reasons. One being the level of abuse she took... the other being his mana.

♯ And I wonder what you've done to me || I've lost all my ability to think logically || I know I've never felt this way before || Like someone pushed me through a door || And there's no turning back ♯

Voltie — The Dude Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/18 00:28:22 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

".....hm." Azazel muttered.

"We're gonna need Uriel's help again." he said.

"Cain, watch over our guest." he then told the boy.

"Got it." he replied.

Azazel then left, and Cain looked at Lilim.

"So... hi." he greeted her.

"Name's Cain, obviously."

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/18 00:30:00 )

She opened her mouth to try and respond with her own name before hacking, the violet that covered her coming up with it.

'Ugh..." She groaned.

'Name's Lilim." She then said after a few. ",. . . if only because it's easier."

Voltie — The Dude Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/18 00:56:00 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

"Oh, geez." Cain muttered when she hacked violently.

"I... well, hi, Lilim." he said.

"Sorry I can't help you." he apologised.

"But my Dad can, for sure." he continued.

"Even if he needs to get help for it..." he then mumbled.

"Also, you two know each other?" he asked.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/18 00:58:49 )

Lilim was silent for a few seconds, just breathing to make sure that she wasn't going to hack up another anything.

"Yeah... knowing each other is one way to put it." She commented as an answer as she leaned forward, seeming to just sink a bit.

"I used to own him." She then said. "Until a few months ago." She didn't give any more information, as she wasn't sure it was something that was entirely needed.

". . . and Cain, huh? Fitting, considering who you're related to."

Voltie — The Dude Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/18 01:20:55 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

"I... uh..." Cain stammered, before they felt Uriel's mana in the home.

Mere seconds later, the archangel showed himself in the room.

"........hm." he muttered.

"I see." he said.

"I can sense it in you." he told Lilim.

"...it's going to hurt again." he then said.

"Are you ready?" he asked, as Cain just looked concerned and perplexed.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/18 01:24:40 )

Lilim didn't say anything for a moment.

"do it." She said simply, knowing what he was refering to and what it would feel like. She also knew that she couldn't stop him. If she did, she'd risk this killing her, as she was sure that it probably would.

His goal was to kill her after all.

"Just... do it."

Voltie — The Dude Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/18 02:23:50 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

Uriel nodded, and Cain watched, as he saw Uriel isolate some weird mana in LIlim... and then literally tore it out with his own mana.

"Woah!" Cain exclaimed.

"What was THAT!?" he asked Uriel.

"A necessity." Uriel responded.

"So she can go back to being... her." he went on.

"I.... hm." Cain muttered.

"I... well, I don't see, but I'll take your word for it." he said.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/18 02:28:46 )

"Good God that is NEVER pleasannt." Lilim half growled before sighing slightly.

"But I know it wouldn't be done without the pain." She added... and that was about as close to a 'thank you' as Uriel would hear from her.

"Wonder if Frenchie is still willing to let me hide out there for a bit." She then wondered. "Hmmm..."

Voltie — The Dude Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/18 02:55:29 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

"Most certainly." Azazel responded, stepping into the room after hearing that.

"Lex is the sort that makes lifetime promises." he told her.

"What is going on here!?" Cain suddenly exclaimed.

"Long story short, Lilim used to literally own me, then she gave me back my horn so she doesn't own me any longer, her family wants to destroy her, so she's exiled to the plane, and needs a place to stay." Azazel replied.

"Oh, and there's a dark elf in hell that's particularly nasty, and is a pet/slave to one of her family members, so he can briefly visit this plane and uses that time to hunt her down." he added.

"......." Cain was silent as he heard that.

"...ah." was all he said.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/18 02:57:13 )

"Long and short of it - I'm fucked if I go to what was once home for me because I stood out too much." Lilim truncated before sighing.

"Anyway. I certainly don't have his number. Someone wanna tell me where I'd be going or something?" She asked.

"I could probably find him on my own, but let's make it easier."

Voltie — The Dude Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/18 03:22:20 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

"I can take you there." Azazel replied.

"And... the two of us can try and heal your injuries." he mumbled.

"Indeed." Uriel said.

"She needs medical attention, fast." he agreed.

"You good to go?" Azazel then asked her.

"I'll fill you in more when I get back." he then told his son.

"And I will be off as well."{/b] Uriel said. He hadn't responded to the comments about Azazel being freed, but odds are they were missed by him in all the excitement and such.

[b]Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/18 03:33:02 )

Lilim was silent for a moment.

"Yeah... I'm good." She then said after a few seconds. Her pain was clear as day, but there was a good amount of darkness to her voice, but that was something pretty standard. She got to her feet, and he could see she wasn't the steadiest... but also that she had stupid good endurance.

"Let's go."

Voltie — The Dude Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/18 03:52:21 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

Azazel just nodded, and the two of them disappeared from where they were, appearing at the front door of Aimee and Lex's house.

"Right." he said.

He then rang the doorbell.

"Hey!" he called in.

"Lex!? Aimee!? You home!?" he called further.

"Need to speak to at least ONE a'ya!"

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/18 04:04:24 )

There was silence through the door for a few seconds. It was posisble neither were home, but at the same time, he was sure someone was.

"Wonder if no one is--" Lilim started before the door opened. as it opened, and Az and her could feel the mana from the one that answered.

"Oh hey Azazel." The one who answered greeted before pausing.

"Hey, you ok?" she asked Lilim, concern in her features. As she reached out to hopefully help the rather unsteady andbattered lady stay on her feet, Lilim stepped back.

'No.. d... don't." She managed to get out. The woman was silent with a puzzled expression on her face.

"I..." She started before pausing.

"Shit!" she exclaimed as Lilim dropped. Seemed the damage had culminated, combined with teh pure alignment they coudl feel from her, was a bit too much for her.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/18 04:23:07 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

"AH! CRAP!" Azazel exclaimed.

"I didn't think of how she wouldn't be able to take it!" he said further.

"Aimee, Lilim's gravely injured." he told the woman.

"And it seems your pure mana is exacerbating the condition." he went on.

It was at that point, Lex showed up.

"The hell's the commotion?" he asked.

"LILIM!" he exclaimed when he saw the female demon, rushing close to her.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?
"There is no shame in deterrence. Having a weapon is very different from actually using it." - Ghandi

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/18 04:26:18 )

Aimee was completely silent.

"I'm... going to take off for a bit, then." She said simply.

"If I'm a danger for her." She added.

"I'll get someone without pure mana to stop by to help." With that, she stepped inside and vanished in a burst of her mana, leaving the two with the downed demon.

My Youtube. I upload Tuesdays

Ping me. always
ALWAYS looking for art of my Characters
If you do art, PM me

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.