Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Role Playing 【 b e - m y - f r i e n d】a search

Donator — she/they Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/4 10:52:31 )

Hey, y'all! Welcome to my one on one search thread. :D Please note that while I am looking for role playing partners now, I won't actually begin (or I will not post) until Monday. (My last final is Monday, and I can't spend too much time away from my studies atm. That leaves us with plenty of time to plan, however!) This post may be lengthy because I'm a picky bitch.

TL;DR: If you don't have time to read my post, then you don't have time to role play with me. ♡

• I love, love, love world building. It's literally my favorite part of planning. Taking time to come up with politics and culture (even vaguely) really helps flesh out a story and create deeper character development.

• I don't like being pressured to reply if its been less than a week. I'm a mom and a caregiver. Sometimes I just don't feel like it, sometimes I'm busy, sometimes I just need a creative break. I will do my best to let you know when I'm not going to be around or if something comes up, but in the event that I don't please remember that I am human and not infallible.

• If you become bored with a role play, please let me know. I won't get mad because I totally understand. We can drop the role play and start a new one or we can kindly part ways. I won't be mad - I totally get it! Just. Let. Me. Know.

• I expect paragraphs and decent grammar. I do care about your writing abilities, but I understand if 1) English is not your native language or 2) you are dyslexic. I will not write less than a paragraph, and I understand that sometimes there isn't a lot to say (especially when the pace picks up during heated situations). If you're concerned because you think your reply seems too short, then just let me know. I'm a reasonable person.

• I will play males, females, or non-binary characters. I usually don't care and will let my partner pick what I play, but sometimes I have a preference that I won't budge on. :B

• Fandoms are a huge NOPE. My interests are pretty narrow, and I probably have no idea what your fandom even is. D&D stuff is not included in this. I'm totally cool with building a D&D character on D&D Beyond for a role play (that shit's just cool).

• I prefer that anime pictures not be used for character profiles. I know, how rude. > _ >

• Currently only accepting two role plays! I have a terrible problem with accepting several role plays and then getting really confused, so I'm limiting myself. LOL!

• Slot 1: Planning with Koneko
      • Slot 2: Planning with Amber Lynne

• Characters must be 25 or older. I'm 30, mm'kay? I'm old. I don't like role playing young characters, and I don't like when my partners play them. It's weird. It's creepy. I'm not down for it.

• With that said, I 100% need romance in my role plays. HOWEVER, I don't like insta-romance. I don't like the idea of "love at first sight". I just want to believe that maybe it'll happen and it'll be lovely. (Goddamnit! I'm a hopeless romantic, and I'm not sorry!)

• Romance does not equal sex/sexual attraction. Asexuals exist and are valid!

• I'll play a lot of different genres! I'm not too picky as long as the plot is good enough. However, I'm not good at all of them! I'll let you know, and you can decide if you want to be patient with me, lol. These are my favorites:

• fantasy
      • adventure
      • action
      • mystery
      • supernatural

• Pairings that I'm currently interested in: (But I may not have a plot in mind!)
      Underlined = I want to play that role!

• m / m | m / f (Taking a break from f / f, sorry!)
      • detective / private eye | detective / supernatural creature | detective / mysterious figure
      • prince / rebel leader
      • clueless human / magic user
      • special human / angel or demon (but with a different background than what is interpreted from biblical text)
      • vampire / human (need convincing atm)

Thank you for reading! I'll edit this as I think of more things and next week I'll add some plots. :)

Donator — she/they Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/4 10:59:24 )

Now I'm going to bed, lol.

Donator — she/they Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/4 20:31:01 )

@koneko: I'd be happy to give it a go with you! :D Do you have any suggestions for setting, time period, ect? Do you want me to play a specific gender?

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/4 20:41:50 )

Donator — she/they Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/4 20:45:20 )

@Amber Lynne: LOL OMGOSH. XD;

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/4 20:49:25 )

Donator — she/they Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/4 20:55:16 )

@Amber Lynne: Yeah, I played a few more songs. Very interesting. > _ > Definitely added to my library.

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/4 21:08:24 )

@pagliacci: ^ ^

Oh yeah, and on topic....
Here is a sample of what I CAN do
(My current threads, while I like the stories and the like, drag lame posts out of me ngl.)
I can easily do quality like what you can see above though. I respond in kind for my posts.

If you're interested, we can definitely see if we can figure out a thread for the pair of us to do!

♯ And I wonder what you've done to me || I've lost all my ability to think logically || I know I've never felt this way before || Like someone pushed me through a door || And there's no turning back ♯
My Youtube. I upload Tuesdays

Ping me. always
ALWAYS looking for art of my Characters
If you do art, PM me

Donator — she/they Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/4 22:12:55 )

@Amber Lynne: Awe, you didn't have to provide a sample. <3 Thank you. I understand replying in kind - sometimes that's just how it turns out! :D As long as you're having fun, that's all that matters.

I'd totally be happy to try something out with you! Do you like any of the pairings I've listed or are you interested in something else?

Donator — she/they Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/10 04:29:49 )

@koneko: Hey no worries! I was really busy these last few days with preparing for my exam, so I wouldn’t have seen any replies anyway. :) I’m all done now!

Modern day sounds fun to me. I need to put some thought into this (my mind has been consumed with algebra and osmoregulation lol), but I’ll get back to you soon!

Donator — she/they Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/10 04:51:37 )

@koneko: Thank you, I appreciate your patience. <3 I'm probably going to take tonight to unwind and be lame, haha.
A reminder to drink water and take your vitamins.

QUEST

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/10 22:14:00 )

@pagliacci: i think i'd be into prince/rebel leader if you're into it o3o;
    i will say i can take my time replying, but i always reply at some point (i'll let you know what's up if it takes like 2 weeks to reply)
    some of my favorite rps were on a website that has since shut down, but i can PM you links on google drive later today

@ me tho. | Hangout. | OCs. | Avatars.
looking to buy: ARIES

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.