Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts Ina's Cave [OPEN! Come say hi] <3 NEW Contest: Random # Genrator Lucky #: 199

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/7 06:31:19 )

@inatlaka: aw far enough. i grew up with the cold so maybe that's why.
nice :) I'm just hanging, having a few drinks. the usual

Donator — Divine Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/7 06:46:44 )

@ephenay: oh nice did you grow in snow or rainy weather?
I grew up in Cali. Usually warm weather.
I'm excited to see my partner in crime. He is almost home from work. <3

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/7 06:54:31 )

@inatlaka: on West coast too <3 up here in Washington for pretty much all my life so grew up in the rain, as it is most times of the year. I've visited cali before and i will say the dry heat sucks balls. end up missing the rain too often haha. everything is in cali so can't complain

also nice! it's always the best part of the day to watch him come home :)

Donator — Divine Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/7 06:58:20 )

@ephenay: yeah Cali is super packed now. I left. I love where I am now. I needed change. <3
Yesssss the best feeling.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/7 07:02:01 )

@inatlaka: that's good! i never knew what it was like in Mexico given I've never really left the country before. what's the most different there if you don't mind me asking :o

Donator — Divine Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/7 07:07:33 )

@ephenay: Cali is flat and Mexico has lots of canyons and hills. I also feel people are friendlier here. I lived near Los Angeles and there was not much natural any where and here there is lots of trees and plants everywhere and in peoples houses. I like that the dogs roam free in Mex. jeje. Overall I feel more humble vibe in Mex. And the food for me is sooo much more delicious. My parents were born in Mx. But both their parents move to CA when they were babies. My parents met in high school. ANd I was born :) ... and ever since I was told where Im from I always wanted to move back. I got to visit Mexico 3 times and each time convinced me I must go back.

Donator — Divine Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/7 07:10:30 )

@ephenay: I still love Cali but more to visit. <3 Not to live.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/7 07:30:34 )

@inatlaka: ohh wow, you've got a long history! that's pretty sweet you went with your roots and moved over there. even moreso that you like it better ^^ i agree Cali is definitely a cool vacation spot but no more. just feel like it's always crowded, therefore not so many friendly people xD
did you find it hard adjusting to the culture and language?

Donator — Divine Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/7 07:39:00 )

@ephenay: oh yes super crowded! And sooooo much traffic. No it was not hard at all because my grandparents took care of me the majority of the time and so I grew up in the culture while in Cali because my grand parents are super Mexican. So I got to eat lots of my foods culture and learned Spanish quickly. My sisters didn't get to grow up with my grandparents so for them it would be very difficult to live here. Because my parents spoke only English to all of us. So I'm super lucky <3 I have the both worlds in my mind.

Donator — Divine Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/7 07:39:48 )

@ephenay: I have a friend who rode tripped to Washington and told me it is beautiful. How is it? Is there lots of nature? I've always wanted to visit Washington.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/7 07:56:25 )

@inatlaka: ooh yeah, it does sound like it was the best of both worlds. always gets me how kids grow up speaking languages, but i hear it's easier when you're young to be bilingual. very cool. washington is beautiful, i love my state <3 evergreen trees everywhere and despite gloomy weather, it can take your breath away. there's a lot of forest and i love being out in nature. there's still places i haven't been to yet that i hear pretty sights here, but i hope to one day!
one of my buddies owns a house out in the country and there's so much alive out there. rivers, creeks, log bridges, green, open land. it always trips me whenever i go to visit their house :)

Donator — Divine Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/7 08:27:08 )

@ephenay: niceeeeeeeee! One day I will go visit! I wouldn't mind living there for awhile :0
Wish I could see it now! aw man one day! <3 sounds majestic!

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/7 08:47:13 )

@inatlaka: majestic is a good way to put it ~ hope you do see it one day! at least once
man this drawing is taking me foreverrr. i have a feeling it's gonna be a long night lol.
have you started drawing, yet?

Donator — PomePome Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/7 14:04:07 )
@inatlaka: it has more details but i was to lazy to writhe them down xD what you mean with astral taveling? this sounds awesome :D
~Pls Ping me~
Nothing fancy to see here!!!

3 5 3 2 4 2 4 6 4
Professor Shadami generated a random number between 1 and 400; Resulting In 353
Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/7 15:47:43 )
Good morning! :)

Donator — Divine Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/7 20:34:53 )

@Ephenay: For sure once. I will make it my mission. Are you working on the secret art for voltra?
I have not yet D:

@miss sandman: Astral travel like when you sleep and you sol travels others dimensions :O
I believe in it. But for me it is difficult to remember only sometimes I remember my whole dream. Sometimes I only remember glimpses.

Donator — Divine Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/7 20:35:09 )

@professor shadami: good morning <3

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/7 20:53:39 )

@inatlaka: good morning, ina <3 <3
yup, still working at it. it's looking a bit better than last time at least q_q
how are you today?

Donator — Divine Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/7 21:08:41 )

@ephenay: I'm excited we are going to pick up our sofa today <3
how about you?

°<°art by Keturah🖤🦖🖤

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/7 21:14:25 )

@inatlaka: oh yeah, it's saturday. that's awesome!
i'm pretty good, just about to work on some more art ^^

banner by Ruby ❤️

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.