Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free
Donator — pancake Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/1 02:56:29 )
So I've been wondering if I might be pregnant for a few weeks. I keep googling different things that I've noticed I've been feeling and doing and all signs point to yes. But I just took a test and it's negative. I'm going to take another one in the morning, but I'm really sad that I might not be. =/

Donator — Whatever Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/1 03:01:05 )
Are ya ready, guyz?!

Iirc phantom pregnancy is a thing

Put ya guns awn!

Donator — pancake Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/1 03:03:30 )
@Kitalpha Hart: I know. =/
If I didn't know about certain symptoms would by body still reproduce them, though?

Donator — Whatever Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/1 03:05:37 )
Are ya ready, guyz?!

@blinkini: I'm not a doctor, so I'm not 100% sure, but I think it's possible?

Put ya guns awn!

Donator — pancake Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/1 03:13:32 )
@Kitalpha Hart: Idk. Sounds like some crazy biological shit. Lol.

Donator — Whatever Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/1 03:35:32 )
Are ya ready, guyz?!

@blinkini: bodies are weird

Put ya guns awn!

questShop

Donator — she/they Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/1 03:47:04 )

What kind of symptoms were/are you having?
    A lot of pregnancy symptoms are common symptoms in general.

Donator — pancake Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/1 05:28:13 )
@pagliacci: Missed period, which I'm normally very regular, increased urination, darker/murkier urine, more emotional, more tired than normal, and increased appetite.

Donator — she/they Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/1 05:32:57 )

@blinkini: The hiccup in your cycle could explain the change in emotional behavior, the tiredness, and the appetite changes. A lot of things could cause a disruption in your cycle which could in turn cause issues with hormone production (possibly a decrease in antidiuretics causing an increase in urine maybe), or is there any chance your body might be fighting off a cold? There are so many things that it doesn't really have to be just one thing...

I'm not a doctor, tho. XD

<3 If you want a baby, I hope that you are able to have one in a time that is best for you.
A reminder to drink water and take your vitamins.

QUEST

Donator — pancake Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/1 17:04:32 )
Welp, second test came back negative. Really not looking forward to finding out why I'm not having my period, now.

Voltie — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/1 17:44:56 )

Have you recently stopped taking birth control for this? Especially if you've taken it for a long time, I think those can cause infrequencies in cycle until your body readapts to not having it. I COULD BE DEAD WRONG but I thought I read something about it.

Good luck! I hope that you end up with a cute and healthy child c:

Donator — pancake Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/1 18:25:14 )
@Jolly: No. I've never been on birth control.
I just find it strange that the I've been super regular and in sync with my friend since I started my relationship. Then the one time we are super not careful is a week before I'm supposed to start and I'm now almost two weeks late.

Voltie — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/1 18:36:01 )

@blinkini:
gotcha, well its still very possible that you could be pregnant! sometimes hormone levels just aren't strong enough for pregnancy tests to be accurate (thats why they're only advertised 99 percent or something like that).
definitely see your doctor asap though, especially if you're having pregnant symptoms like nausea and such.

I am leaving Voltra
Find my links here

08 22 22

Donator — PomePome Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/1 19:11:10 )
@blinkini: awwwww iam sorry! a really safe sign is that your breasts are sore as hell.... really sore it even is painfulif you touch them a little

Donator — PomePome Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/1 19:17:32 )
@blinkini: your symptoms also can be a cystitis! and i just want to say dont be sad because you dont might be pregnant now but you never know how liife is working and maybe you still will have a cute and healthy baby in 2020 =)

sorry for double post!
~Pls Ping me~
Nothing fancy to see here!!!

Donator — pancake Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/7 10:01:50 )
Still no updates on my monthlies. Haven't had a chance to take another test, so boyfriend and I are going to find some time to go to a clinic for a good, old-fashioned blood test.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.