Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free
Voltie — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/29 19:59:06 )

I swear on my bird I remember ordering these rings on amazon a couple weeks ago!

They're just small, simple and cheap stainless steel rings for me and my bf. Something casual, not so much an engagement (thats for later~). I guess you could call them more of a promise xD
But I know it'd make him really giddy to have something like that. They were only a few bucks each so guessing our ring sizes and risking them not working out was okay for me.

Anyways, I REMEMBER ORDERING THEM but when I went to check through my emails, there's no confirmation. The order is not on my history. Nothing charged my bank. Nothing saved for later or anywhere.
I wonder if I dreamt this but wtf

So I go on to find them again like dammit I wanna order these
but now it's like, 23 bucks after shipping and everything. still not bad but now I just paid for an ipad the other day so idk if I should bother. Might have to wait for another paycheck, or make this a vday thing

/mild ranting

You ever swear over the sun that you've done something but all evidence shows you didn't? Or dream that you did something and think you actually did, but eventually realize it was only dream.. I do that one too ;;

Voltie — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/29 20:12:11 )
maybe it was some sort of glitch? like amazon accidentally showed a past cheaper listing of the rings that was replaced by the 23 dollar one or something? idk
Hangout: https://www.voltra.us/forum/view_topic/8610

Voltie — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/29 20:14:07 )

@khadijacandy:
that or maybe the cheaper ones ran out or were taken off of amazon.

or it was dream

*edit

ITS BECAUSE I ORDERED THEM ON EBAY OH MY GOD
I literally just ordered them on amazon then realized I already have them coming
I am dumb
I need to go back to bed

Donator — Whatever Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/30 02:39:55 )
Are ya ready, guyz?!

I had the opposite happen: amazon sent me stuff I never ordered
Their response? "Oops keep it anyway"

Put ya guns awn!

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/30 03:53:24 )
omg I'm sorry I laughed
that's such a comical situation

I'm glad you'll be getting the rings though xD
and good to know you aren't losing your mind

e

Voltie — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/30 18:59:48 )

@kitalpha hart:
omg nice xD
yeah i figured this one out, i ordered them on ebay not amazon

@eleven:
lmao i never ever order things on ebay so i just sorta blanked
and they're really slow, so they havent shipped or charged me yet. xD

Donator — Whatever Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/1 02:57:42 )
Are ya ready, guyz?!

@Jolly: a clock and mini cooling towels
The clock can at least get immediate use in the garage

Put ya guns awn!

questShop

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/1 03:43:04 )
@Jolly: xD yeah same I hardly ever go on eBay. I forget it's there
and wow that is slow haha another point against eBay

e

Donator — she/they Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/1 03:43:41 )

My issue with amazon is that I always use the wrong payment option and it doesn't notify me until a day later and I'm just like...well damn, should I even bother now? XD;

It's a cute idea tho. It could be a holiday gift?
A reminder to drink water and take your vitamins.

QUEST

Voltie — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/1 17:40:25 )

@eleven:
yeah iirc ebay was usually about a month or two for shipping ETA when I used it in the past.
amazon is usually just a week. but I have heard that amazon overworks its employees. not surprising, as any retail does that :c

@pagliacci:
Haha I hate all the amazon prime ads on it. There was one that sounded interesting so I clicked on it thinking it would give me more information (wanted the disclosures I think cause it sounded like another free trial that they offer occasionally), but then it just immediately charged me for it. No confirmation needed, just BAM charged.
I emailed them and got it refunded xD''

Yeah I intended that if it shows up on time. ebay ETA could be as late as january
I am leaving Voltra
Find my links here

08 22 22

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/2 14:07:26 )
@Jolly: yeah I've seen information about amazon working conditions as well
some people were boycotting as part of a strike

you should update us when you get the rings in the future :D should be a cute story

e
and after love and loss and all the tears that I cried, I find that here we are in the future

Donator — Any Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/2 16:32:31 )
I keep thinking of things to put on my to do list or reminders right before I fall asleep. I end up not remembering until days later, haha.

I ordered an engraved ring for my partner on Etsy and it ended up costing me $17.50. Have you tried looking on there?

[Quests][Store]

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.