Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Artist Galleries clip studio paint is on sale~ (spring sale until Mar 17!)

Donator — AAAAAAAAAA Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/28 02:56:33 )
[Locked due to 6+ months of inactivity! If you'd like this thread unlocked to revive, bplease don't hesitate to PM a mod, or submit a support ticket. Thanks!]

β˜… β˜… β˜… https://www.clipstudio.net/en/

$25 is really good for a program of this quality, it's what i use with my digital art and highly recommend it πŸ’•

let's talk csp, or any and all art programs~
    i like seeing how other people set up their digital workspaces <o>w<o>

Donator — Divine Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/28 03:43:03 )

@pachi:
thanks for the tip! this is going on my list of maybes <3

°<°art by KeturahπŸ–€πŸ¦–πŸ–€

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/28 07:50:29 )
TSUN β˜… TSUN β˜… TSUN (β‰–οΈΏβ‰–βœΏ)

I got CSP a couple of Black Fridays ago. Hiiighly recommend it to people. I’ve used Photoshop and Sai, and CSP is like all the good things I liked from both mixed into one (though PS still wins with filters and effects, so it’s not completely replaced >3>)

(✿ β™‘β€Ώβ™‘) DERE β˜… DERE β˜… DERE

Donator — AAAAAAAAAA Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/28 16:07:33 )

β˜… β˜… β˜… @inatlaka: yeee :D
    it's a purchase you won't regret for sure

@Tsundererra: PS also wins in text editing capabilities haha
    never have i been so frustrated editing text in csp--

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/28 19:19:51 )

@pachi: OMG you’re right! xD I was surprised the CSP’s text-anything capabilities were so lacking, especially since people can make manga on there. D:

Donator — AAAAAAAAAA Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/28 22:16:33 )

β˜… β˜… β˜… @Tsundererra: text layers cant even be rotated i was suffering LOL

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/28 22:38:22 )

@pachi: Oof man, what do you use for your doujins? It’s such a good program that it’s surprising that it can’t even do that much for texts. )x

Donator — AAAAAAAAAA Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/28 22:51:22 )

β˜… β˜… β˜… @Tsundererra: i make do haha.
    the good thing with text is that you can attach vector speech bubble to the text layer itself, that's super handy

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/28 22:59:43 )

@pachi: I didn’t know that! I haven’t played around with the manga tools, so I’m always curious about how they work. :3

The truth behind Reaping Ritual 2019

Art by the rightful Mayor, Kiwi

Donator — AAAAAAAAAA Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/28 23:01:51 )

β˜… β˜… β˜… @Tsundererra: there are tutorials out there... but from experience some of the features can be a bit cumbersome to use too-- maybe im just incompetent πŸ˜‚

Donator — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/30 23:59:56 )

I love CSP so much! xD I also got it when it sale ages ago for around $15 bucks!
    I don't think I've fully utilize the program to its full capacity. There's soo much you can do with it espeically with the 3D models and such. xD
(ΰΈ‡ •Μ€_•Μ)ΰΈ‡

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/1 00:53:36 )

@pachi: At least they recently added text transformation!
I don't do much with text in Clip myself, but omfg I love the manga creation aspect.
Recently did a comic page and it made my life so much easier. LOL

β™― And I wonder what you've done to me || I've lost all my ability to think logically || I know I've never felt this way before || Like someone pushed me through a door || And there's no turning back β™―

Donator — AAAAAAAAAA Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/1 01:13:36 )

β˜… β˜… β˜… @Valefor: sooo true!! i gotta look into 3d models, that would save soooo much time with drawing backgrounds haha

@Amber Lynne: it's so satisfying right? i look at the pages i've drawn and go 'wow i'm a real mangaka now' 🀣

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/1 01:15:56 )

@pachi: Now that's a mood I wish I could get behind. Lol.
My stuff ain't that refined, but it so lovely.
The masking aspect is absolute WIN for it.

β™― And I wonder what you've done to me || I've lost all my ability to think logically || I know I've never felt this way before || Like someone pushed me through a door || And there's no turning back β™―

Donator — AAAAAAAAAA Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/1 01:24:24 )

β˜… β˜… β˜… @Amber Lynne: i'm sooo bad at masks, but also i get so annoyed at them
    just does stuff my way LOL
    i still have a lot to learn in terms of workflow >3> working from sai for years has just been doing things on the cheap/simple

Donator — AAAAAAAAAA Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/1 01:27:22 )

β˜… β˜… β˜…
    current setup, optimized for working on a pen display--

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/1 01:40:32 )

@pachi: Ttoally fair.
Really, in terms of workflow, you just gotta find what works for you.
For instance, I like this as my screen

I often have the 'new window' of whatever I'm working on, on my other monitor too.

Everyone has layout preferences. Just gotta find what works for you~<3

Donator — AAAAAAAAAA Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/1 01:51:06 )

β˜… β˜… β˜… @Amber Lynne: i wish i had a larger screen to work from tbh |D
    i've seen artists pull up 2 views for their works too so they don't have to keep zooming in and out, it's sooo handy

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/1 01:55:14 )

@pachi: It really is!
My monitors aren't very big, but I have my cintiq 13hd and my comp screen, so in essence, two screens.
Lovely mix, lol

My Youtube. I upload Tuesdays

Ping me. always
ALWAYS looking for art of my Characters
If you do art, PM me

Donator — AAAAAAAAAA Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/1 01:57:35 )

β˜… β˜… β˜… @Amber Lynne: oooh nice!!
    i could technically plug to my external monitor but that requires me sitting at my desk, which i don't do as much lately ahaha
    but when i do
    it's so useful to have references pulled up
    or when i draw doujin, have the entire .cmc file pulled up on the other monitor while i work on the page on my laptop |D

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.