Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts into the night | a hang

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/25 15:03:47 )
@Krampus: yeah a lot of parents were in a panic when there were like less than 60 cases, but now it's over 800. so yeah no classes.

e

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/25 15:06:33 )
@eyry: Ooh yikes that is a lot of cases, good lord!

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/25 15:07:21 )
@Krampus: yeah I think South Korea has the most outside of china right now

e

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/12 15:47:49 )

yikes i keep poofing for extended periods of time
    i guess i'll see y'all in 2 weeks after i poof again lol

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/13 07:03:32 )
xD Deaa it's okay
you always come back

e

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/15 16:57:36 )

@eyry: I have a habit of doing that lol
    how've you been?

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/16 04:38:36 )
@Deaa: haha as long as you don't leave completely then it's cool. or if you grow out of this place, that's cool too

I've been okay. not much going on. haven't worked in 3 weeks. going on a 4th now |D

e

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/27 04:16:28 )

@eyry: nah I don't see myself growing out of this place just yet, the community is still very much so present~

egads still not working? o3o;

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/28 07:59:47 )
@Deaa: oh yeah I may be starting on April 6
that's when the government has delayed public school opening until, so that's what the academy is going to follow

it's coming up. it'll be weird working again xD

what have you been up to?

e

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/29 19:56:36 )

@eyry: ahh are you a teacher then?
    hopefully it passes for y'all soon, kids out of school for weeks could slow things down

a mix of working from home and going into the office, my work is doing this teams-work-on-alternate-days thing
    and it's kinda dumb, but here we are

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/6 15:30:00 )
@Deaa: I'm kind of a teacher. haha I am not a certified teacher in the US or anything but I do teach English here to the kids
it's been delayed another 2 weeks haha.

hmm whatever works for them I guess. can you manage apartments from home? I'm remembering your job correctly right? |D

e

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/6 20:13:52 )

@eyry: yea, things have been cancelled where I'm at until April 30th :Y
    i miss night life tho

and yea, we're focusing on resident follow-up and digital leasing efforts, so videochat tours, IG live events, etc.
    i'm about to go out in a mask for some chipotle~

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/7 04:02:22 )
@Deaa: haha I don't have any sort of night life and here we're not in quarantine. but still good to just stay away from people. everyone's just in masks

ahhh okay there's a lot you can do without contact then. that's cool
and woo woo chipotle is great! good you have a mask too

e
art shop
isn't that lovely, isn't that cool and isn't that cruel

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/9 15:44:03 )

@eyry: what do you miss the most, if not nightlife like me? o:
    yeah my parents got me a mask, my dad had a few of the n95 masks cause he's a sculptor and needs it for woodwork and welding, etc.

yup, we're fairly busy still -___- our corporate office wants us to keep pushing leasing with virtual tours and such, but it's not the same without that personal touch of a tour on property but whatevs
    lol i think i might get chipotle again, that shit was good xD first time i ate everything too!

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/15 04:53:06 )
@Deaa: hmm I guess I don't miss anything? just not having to wear masks. it fogs up my glasses and sometimes if like a hair is trapped in it or something, then it's pretty itchy and you can't touch it hahaha. honestly my lifestyle is pretty much normally self-isolated |D

mmm yeah are people still going on the virtual tours pretty often? and signing?

xD do you not usually eat everything at chipotle?

e
I'm the master of me and isn't the thought enough to lift you off of the ground?

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/15 15:36:23 )

@eyry: YES i have glasses too! i understand lol i've been avoiding going outside just for that, i'm not about to waste contact usage on running to the store and then sitting in my apartment for hours lol

quite a few people are looking for apartments right now, which we don't have much availability, but since we have some we still have like 30 people to contact about 3 apartments.

not usually! i have a small stomach and get full about halfway through the burrito bowl

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/9 23:03:49 )

reopening this cause why the hell not

Donator — They/Them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/10 04:28:21 )
Arcanaaaaa.
I am a guilty lover of Lucio but Muriel is irl boyfriend goals.

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/11 01:23:28 )

@ouja akuma: ooooh I can hella see where someone would LOVE Lucio (and he hawt)
    but Muriel is soooo my type that it took me by surprise lol
    like I thought Asra was it for me and then I start Muriel's role and FELL HARD

@ me tho. | Hangout. | OCs. | Avatars.
looking to buy: ARIES

Donator — They/Them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/13 02:19:27 )
@Deaa: Asra was probably my 2nd least favorite route, Nadia's being first. Idk, I don't care for them romantically. But Lucio...ngl I started the game just to romance him and was upset I had to wait for his route to become available lmao. He's SO worth it, and whoever wrote his book did absolutely amazing. I'm sad the game is almost over :'c
Comic | Cosplay

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.