Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts Ꮚ≗ꈊ≗Ꮚ ten.eleven

Donator — AAAAAAAAAA Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/25 17:09:50 )

go do it gogogo

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/25 17:13:52 )
I really like eleven's avatar so it'll probably stay haha

just change eyry for now

e

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/26 16:19:12 )
════════════════ ∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘

eyry are those ur cats in the first post :0

∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘ ════════════════════════

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/27 13:09:14 )
@xvz: yes!!! they're my babies

e

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/2 16:58:21 )

a relevant alive thread
don't lock me hello

e

Donator — they/them Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/5 04:13:45 )
════════════════⠀ ∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘

kitties ... cute ... !!!

how have u been e ??
also i love ur current avi, adorable!!

∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘ ⠀════════════

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/5 05:40:31 )
yes the only time they've been in that bed together ;w;

haha I've been okay. feeling ???
trying to buy Christmas gifts for my family today. and make cards I guess since mailing time

and thank you!! I was up until 4 am making it lmao

e

Donator — they/them Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/5 05:51:18 )

aww do they usually get along?? they're so cute i wanna pet ...

oh i feel that ... ??? is like my default state of being lol ... is it from anything in particular or just it be like that sometimes ?
ru mailing stuff overseas for holidays? are ppl gonna mail u things too :3

ahaha been there ... it's super pleasing too look ^0^
the colors and all the animals make me :-)

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/5 06:11:49 )
haha they get along but they aren't buddies :< I wish they were closer haha so they would have more cute cuddles

just don't know what to do haha. feel like I have a lot to do, but then I don't know what to do and then I get stressed out if I start something. I think that's why I was having very vivid dreams. they've finally passed

haha I'm ordering their presents online from US shippers. but I'll mail them homemade cards still. that's not too bad to ship

I made another avatar before this that had a person base but it was so ugly I had to change out of it asap xD
yes I wish the summer fishie came in a different lighter color but this is the lightest one :>

e

Donator — they/them Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/5 20:40:14 )

ahh that would be cute ... i love when cats cuddle i guess it's still better than having them fight a lot ...

ohh yeah i feel that ... when there's too much and u end up doing none of the things ? what have u been busy w?
omg i remember u mentioning them, how long were u having those dreams for?

homemade cards are so cute! what ru gonna put on them :3
idk if i'll be doing gifts this year ... but tbh holiday gifting kind of stresses me out lol

everything goes well together imo :3 i like that there is a pastel rainbow palette that come w a lot of the item sets!

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/6 08:36:07 )
oh yeah I'm glad that they don't fight a lot
they're good boys

I haven't been busy with anything but work and online games haha. just doing some DV stuff and clicking around here. I haven't been working on my other things |D
I think I had those dreams for a solid month ughh

no idea! xD I'll have to think of things and get started on them. I started the art exchange piece for here but probably should do the cards instead
lol I only get my family gifts. I never know what to get them

oh yeah the pastel rainbows are fun. glad voltra does rainbow recolors

e

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/7 01:30:00 )
did anyone say... rainbow

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/7 04:10:42 )
mdom sensed the rainbow
mdom is the rainbow

e

Donator — they/them Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/8 22:21:30 )

ooh what games have u been playing ^^
omg a month is a long time :0 sounds intense ... do u think anything changed that they stopped?

haha i always wanna ask ppl who they're drawing for the art exchange but it's .... supposed to be secret!! lol

is there anything u have on ur gift wishlist? ^^

Donator — they/them Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/8 22:22:26 )

yeah i was surprised at how rainbow some of the items were :0 i thought maybe it was like for a one off event kind of thing ?
eventually i picked up that it is like, a regularly occurring color scheme here lol

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/9 13:00:02 )
haha by games I literally just meant Dappervolk (and Furvilla). collecting virtual things is my passion |D and trying to get back into here some more. but it doesn't feel the same without the people I know haha

no idea what made the dreams go away. maybe just settling into the routine and such. I've also gotten more antsy at work. (typing this now at work because I don't want to do my actual work HAH)

lol! mdom wanted to say something on discord about who she got but then she realized I was in the exchange too so she didn't. we'll find out in a month. ages away @0@

hmm I also don't know what I want and it's cool. I think only my mom is going to send me a token something for the cats. it's not really worthwhile to buy me material things because I'll have to move it with me when I leave

e

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/9 13:00:41 )
yeah all the special recolor items are fun
I can't remember if I ever hunted down the Unique Bases item but I want that haha

e
art shop
isn't that lovely, isn't that cool and isn't that cruel

Donator — they/them Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/10 07:08:27 )

aww yeah i feel like a big draw of online communities is the people ... i felt like dv for me had less emphasis on forums (and more on all the other site stuff) so it felt a little harder for me to stick around in / really talk to ppl ... like there's basically only one forum for any kind of chatting (hangouts, general discussion, """chatterbox""" style threads all are considered the same forum)

aww what about work is making you feel antsy? how has it been going?

oh true yeah lol ... like more stuff just makes it harder to travel
do you know when you'd be leaving or is it just like an "eventually" thing?

⠀∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽⠀ {⠀art shop⠀·⠀gallery⠀·⠀closet⠀}⠀☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘

∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽⠀ {⠀buying / questing: capricorn ⠀}⠀☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘

art by kiwi and koneko <3

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/10 11:49:01 )
mm yeah struggling with getting back into voltra because that's the main activity here. talking to people. (or I guess I could spend all day bumping and not talk to anyone |D)
on DV, I can just click around and earn my things haha. been building up more energy to do that. there's definitely not much of a community there, but I don't chat in the discord either though. same on Furvilla. lol, well their forums have always felt dead to me since they made their official discord because I think most people chat on discord, but I don't. I'm just there to get my things. minimal interaction with people these days

antsy at work because I don't want to read the books and make reading comprehension questions. honestly feels like busy work because evidently previous teachers that didn't have class last period have been tasked with doing this same exact thing before. for the same book series! so where are their quizzes??? why aren't they in the system?? haha. what's going to come of my work on this??? :v

lol yeah I know I'm going to get rid of most of my stuff when I leave
well actually, it could be next year. I applied to grad school, so if I get in I might do that. I'll have to find housing on my own to accommodate my cats. (assuming student housing won't let me have them) if I can't bring my cats, then I might stay here? I dunno haha

what have you been up to? i always fall into the trap of talking about myself/answering questions but not asking about the other person |D

e

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/10 11:50:01 )
oh oops on eerie
was trying to make an avatar for aotw haha

e
I'm the master of me and isn't the thought enough to lift you off of the ground?

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.