Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts Ꮚ≗ꈊ≗Ꮚ ten.eleven

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/10 01:51:41 )
◄ { @eyry: The irony of it is that I do write stuff in a notebook. But I've changed e-mails a lot as well.
I'm really happy with my current RS account more than any of the others. I like the username (Zyqik) and I even had a month-long membership with it last year. Most of my skills are about in the 60's-70's (Mining's almost 80), and I managed to get the members skills into the 40's.
I also do more stuff offline as well, especially since most of the decluttering I've done of our house is done, I find myself with more free time. I've taken up drawing again. :3 I know I've shown you some stuff, but I've added a few more things to it recently.

I do. My mom was a fan, so I grew up watching Next Generation and DS9. I personally watched Voyager as well, and bits and peaces of the Original Series and Enterprise. Star Wars never did quick click with mom and I. o wo' } ►

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/10 15:43:17 )
@Zyqi: ah xD the notebook trick doesn't hold up. I have pretty much forgotten all my passwords and usernames since subscribing to a password manager and using it on all of my devices.

and that's good then! Zyqik is a cute variation of your Voltra username. or the other way around maybe? if RS came first? haha

oh nice. I'm glad you've had time for some offline fun times. I'll find the link again so I can check them out :> I need to do more drawing. still. I've been so sleepy

I've still never seen Star Trek. and I first watched most of the Star Wars movies last month haha

e

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/14 11:24:40 )
◄ { @eyry: I have a bit of paranoia with those. Maybe I shouldn't, but I've actually been in situations where memorizing a username and password for something has been useful. *shrugs*

Actually it's: "I came up with Zyqi strictly for Gaia initially, but it's such a good, unique user that I'm using it everywhere else where it hasn't been taken or used." xD
Zyqik is only one variation. I also use Zylaqi & Zyqi X. I even have a 'last name', Xalibius. 'Zyqi' is a strange mix of my online presentation/representation and a character. *shrugs again*

I will share a new link probably soon. Still giving that 'more serious than Imgur' some thought. And I don't want to suddenly stop what I've started, not after being idle for so, so long.

I've gotten a handful of Star Wars clips too. Still not sure how I feel about it. xD } ►
Hiatus until further notice.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/14 13:28:59 )
@Zyqi: ah yes. I didn't use a password manager for ages but I finally caved and it does make life easier. I only have to remember one password and the rest are fine to fill in and copy paste. it does get a little difficult when I want to log into something with a complicated password because I have to open up the password manager to do it xD

it is definitely a unique one! I like it haha. sounds cool to say as well
my online persona seems to be based solidly around the letter e which isn't that unique, so it's a little difficult at times |D

oh okay cool. I did dig back and find the album, but I didn't see anything new at the time

haha the person I've started seeing now is into Star Wars, so that's kind of how we started our relationship. and we just watched the most recent movie together

e

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/19 06:39:38 )
@Totalanimefan: oh oops the thread just got locked as I tried to reply xD
yes your Taiwanese bakery should have them. they look like pastries. not cakes as the name suggests

e

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/19 06:42:06 )

@eyry: oh that sucks. Thanks for pointing me again lol
I will look for the those next time.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/19 06:43:15 )
@Totalanimefan: they just taste sweet in the middle. the pastry part is actually pretty bland. I guess that's how it balances out :>

e

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/19 06:45:30 )

@eyry: I guess so. What do you normally get when you go?

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/19 06:48:32 )
@Totalanimefan: mmm in the bakeries in Korea I guess I like to get sweet things. like things that are supposed to be sweet. cream filled breads.
pretty much everything in korea has a sweet tinge to it. even garlic bread rip. never get garlic bread here unless you're prepared for the sweet.

e

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/19 08:07:40 )

@eyry: we have 85C here and Paris Baguette or and Tour les Jours

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/20 03:17:25 )
@Totalanimefan: ooooh I know 85C from Taiwan haha and Paris Baguette and Tous Les Jours are all over Korea
do you think they have the same types of bread haha

e

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/20 21:20:09 )

@eyry: 85C is different but the other two are the same lol. Paris Baguette is lesser quality I think though.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/22 14:00:19 )
@Totalanimefan: oh really? hmm I'll have to pay more attention next time I go to Paris Baguette or Tous Les Jours haha. and that makes sense since they both seem to be the same kind of Korean bakery. (I dunno if they're actually Korean lol)

e

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/22 15:55:00 )
I was like 'next time I go to paris' and HOLD ON E WAS IN PARIS but I just need to read whole sentences huh

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/22 16:15:43 )
hah I wish I had gone to Paris

e

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/22 16:24:19 )
you will after your asian adventures

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/23 00:04:58 )

@eyry: I think both are Korean inspired by Paris.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/27 07:20:45 )
@Totalanimefan: ahh I looked up Paris baguette and the website does say it originated in a small bakery in South Korea

@mdom: hah maybe one day

e

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/28 08:10:25 )

@eyry: Good to know. Sometimes I question where or not I am lol

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/28 13:30:56 )
@Totalanimefan: haha omg sometimes I forget I live in Korea until I go outside and hear people speaking Korean

e
art shop
isn't that lovely, isn't that cool and isn't that cruel

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.