Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts Ꮚ≗ꈊ≗Ꮚ ten.eleven

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/21 10:41:32 )
@ephenay: haha sleeping too much can feel bad. I still need more sleep ugh D:
it's the weekend now! sorry I've been so mia. haha I feel like I'm always gone for HOURs after you ping me

mdom, I thought that said treats |D
you'll have to take the cat away!!

I've also been going to coworker's house to sleep but it's not the most natural to sleep in a strange house. although it's comfy

e

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/23 07:50:42 )
◄ { @eleven: Sorry, I disappeared again. :( Not doing in on purpose!
I had the blues because I was about to start. :V That has passed by now.

I have a different problem now. I'm not sure where to host my art. The Imgur thought didn't appeal to me since I actually feel I want to start drawing again and have some new things and also see how researching stuff on Pinterest has improved it.

I typed a blurb into Google Docs but I don't even know where to post it, and now I'm struggling with the horrible feeling of 'I'm too old, I got left behind a long time ago because of x reasons.' :vanora_cry: I know that that feeling is BS, but I can't shake it.

Also, Merry Christmas? 🎄 } ►

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/23 14:22:10 )
@Zyqi: no worries about disappearing! you're allowed to be busy and trapped by life. I'm pretty in and out on this site these days as well. haha too busy

ohhh yeah I feel that. I bought a domain and started a blog but haven't actually populated it with art because I don't feel like any of them are portfolio worthy haha

I have zero idea how pinterest works. I don't see it as for posting art though really, just like collecting references and things you like
my art is all just on Tumblr/instagram (which I see are on your good doc list xD)

Merry Christmas! for sure :> I get a holiday break coming up. excitinggg

e

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/24 08:16:56 )
◄ { @eleven: Bees in the hive. Buzz buzz. :vanora_xd:

I decided to keep it simple for the time being and set up another Imgur account.
A gallery
Most of the fandom stuff I'm actually not into anymore, but the art is too good to throw away.
. . .I also noticed while doing this the better/completed works tend to have signatures. :vanora_sweat:

I actually feel really good posting this for you. } ►

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/25 08:44:23 )
@Zyqi: life just never pauses for a moment eh? haha always going

ahhh yay I'm taking a look right now
thank you for showing me. honestly I'm not really great at keeping up with media and fandoms so I have no idea what most people are referencing or if it's from something xD
but! I do recognize the ponies. I am/was into that? haha I liked to watch the shows and it was very touching and sweet

yay I'm glad :)
also looking at art always makes me feel more motivated to make more art

merry Christmas as well!

e

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/25 08:52:00 )
◄ { @eleven: The ponies are the only fandom ref, actually. The rest are either oc's or failed storybook character's.
Jenisa's special. She's at least 14 years old now (although her actual age is in her twenties, it's been a while since I worked with her lol)

} ►

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/25 08:57:43 )
@Zyqi: ah! then I feel kind of in the loop xD
were you writing stories to go with your OCs?
oooh 14 years is a while to have a character! what's her deal?

nice pusheen pic xD love pusheen

e

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/25 09:37:51 )
◄ { @eyry: Some of them.
She's just my first character and I can't let her go. She used to have this angsty backstory of being the child of a human mother and dragon father, and being an outcast and a wanderer because of that. Bleh, not a storyline I really like anymore, cuz there's too much of that kinda stuff nowadays.
Topaz, who was originally a throwaway character, is supposed to be her love interest with a reversed backstory.
I've tinkered with the idea of making them human, but I've been too busy these last few years being a caregiver, so I pushed all my interests and inspirations aside. :vanora_cry:

Me too~ I love all the Pusheen things. xD Although I only have one tiny Pusheen plush to minimize clutter. } ►

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/25 09:50:12 )
@Zyqi: hey there's no reason to let your characters go. they aren't hurting anyone. it's okay to reimagine her story as well now that you've grown and changed as a person.
ah that sounds like a cute idea though. romance is alway sweet and supportive.
aww you should still take moments to do stuff for yourself even if it's like a few minutes making notes on your phone. it won't feel like much but it's something.

I don't even have any pusheen stuff. (also to minimize clutter. it's just too hard to move with a lot of stuff) I just follow the page on instagram haha

e

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/26 04:37:49 )
you look so... bundled up xD
and cute

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/26 08:01:07 )
◄ { @eyry: My regular characters have more fleshed out relationships, but I don't like sharing them online.

I think I do has well, haven't touched Insta in a while. } ►

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/27 15:44:59 )
thankkkk mdom that's the goal

@Zyqi: I understand that. a lot of things feel too private to share randomly online or to any people at all really

haha I never post on insta but I look at it pretty much daily out of boredom

e

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/27 17:59:49 )
post your cat on insta!!!

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/27 18:00:48 )
my I guess kind of boyfriend keeps saying that too :u

e

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/29 05:44:26 )
◄ { @eyry: I do like checking/looking at Insta, but it's not PC friendly like Facebook and Pinterest are. And it's awkward to look at on a 10.1" tablet. :vanora_xd:
I really only use my tablet for Youtube, since it can just kinda sit like a small TV on the desk. Like so.
(Sorry, my old phone has mashed potato quality.) } ►

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/29 07:51:55 )
@Zyqi: haha instagram is definitely such a phone app
I do look at it on my computer sometimes but it's not my habit to haha

nice I kind of want a tablet to also just watch things causally in bed |D

e
art shop
isn't that lovely, isn't that cool and isn't that cruel

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/30 10:49:21 )
◄ { @eyry: That is exactly what I do. xD
Probably more than I should. |D } ►

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/30 14:57:02 )
@Zyqi: xD
what do you tend to watch?

I do have an olddddd iPad mini that I sometimes watch stuff on but I often forget to charge it. I'm just not in the habit of using it

e

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/1 11:26:23 )
◄ { @eleven: Several different types of cat videos, snakes, toucans, marble runs, animal rescues, dead malls/urbex, vintage computers, one beauty guru and occasionally clips from shows I recognize. Although that's pretty generalized and I usually just click on stuff that has a appealing title & thumbnail.
I tried to see if Youtube would let me copypasta my sub list, and it did.

Safiya Nygaard

Doc671

Primitive Technology

Cole and Marmalade

The Science Elf

Max Marble

PLASMO - plastic models

CreamHeroes

Mr Carlson's Lab

Jelle's Marble Runs

WILFRED WARRIOR

CatPusic

Tyler Williams

Lost in the Pond

Steve1989MREInfo

The Dodo

Fredrik Knudsen

LGR

The 8-Bit Guy

smoothiethecat

AnimalWonders Montana

Cinder Gets Fit

Minecraft Iron Axe

Snake Discovery

Techmoan

Algorox

The Slow Mo Guys

Pusheen the Cat

2CAN.TV - Ripley & Toupac the Toucans!

mugumogu

C4D4U

Bright Sun Films

hobbikats

The History Guy: History Deserves to Be Remembered

Technology Connections

How To Cook That

I_am_puma

Hope For Paws - Official Rescue Channel

Big Cat Rescue

Sal
} ►
Hiatus until further notice.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/1 12:10:49 )
@Zyqi: haha nice. animal videos ftw. I tend to watch a lot of Minecraft hermitcraft videos haha and then also the try guys, ladylike and a few other youtubers. I actually don't tend to watch too much stuff that I'm not subscribed to

omggg I love Safiya! she's so smart and funny

e
and after love and loss and all the tears that I cried, I find that here we are in the future

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.