Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Games MUDs

Donator — Whatever Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/22 05:26:33 )
Are ya ready, guyz?!

@Chrysothemis: who knows, I don't anymore
I joined when it was about dead too so that doesn't help

Put ya guns awn!

questShop

Voltie — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/23 23:46:07 )

@Bioshock: I ran into that issue too. Though I enjoyed the way the quest and crafting systems work, so if I do go back, I'll likely focus mostly on that stuff.

I can't speak on the RP communities in IRE games, but I've heard a lot through r/MUD that they're pretty nice.

As for GenesisMUD, there was nothing wrong with the tutorial at all! It just goes on for a long time, and I lose my interest by then, since I'm stuck all alone. XD But it worked well and the writing for the rooms and NPCs was nice enough.

I've heard DiscworldMUD is good at acclimatizing people who aren't familiar with the books, but I didn't play for all that long, so I could avoid running into something that spoils the books for me.

And uhh, I think Adventure Zone goes off of the 4e or 5e version of Forgotten Realms, so a lot of story elements would be different (Forgotten Kingdoms was made in the 90s so it follows AD&D and 3.5e's versions and then diverges itself due to rp events) but they have a Discord server that could probably answer any confusion you would have if the MUD seems interesting to you!

@Kitalpha Hart: Yeah, that always sucks... D:

RP Search status... Open!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.