Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free
Donator — Scrublord Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/19 05:36:39 )
I haven't been on an avatar site in eons, but I've been hunkering to find one that was relatively new and had a decent community.

You can call me Middy. :'3 I'm super old, ahahaha 28 and am currently working on getting a business degree since my other one is useless. I do all the typical nerdy things. I'm particularly fond of bunnies, giant transforming robots and drinking copious amounts of coffee.

Donator — Scrublord Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/19 05:52:01 )

@Kiwi
Yes, I have a little goblin. His name is Colonel Cream Puff.

Donator — Scrublord Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/19 06:10:36 )

@Kiwi:
He's super cute but he's such a prince. Little bugger wouldn't eat treats because it touched the floor before he put it in his mouth. XD

Donator — Scrublord Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/19 06:23:04 )

@Kiwi:

Puff is weirdly fussy, but will try to murder you if he smells McDonalds french fries. I've tried giving him home-made ones, but he doesn't want it unless it's from McDonalds, it's kinda messed up. Rabbits are just cuter honey badgers, they don't give a crap about anything. o_o' My old rabbit straight up attacked a feral cat that had wandered into the house and was almost four times bigger than him.

Admin — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/19 06:34:32 )
@MidnightRaid: Hello! Welcome to Voltra! Glad you found us. :spark-celebrate:
If you need assistance or just want to chat, you may contact me anytime by ping or PM.

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/19 06:36:11 )

@MidnightRaid: OMFG Your bunny is adorable!
I only have a ktity, myself.

Also, welcome!
Hope you find what you're lookin' for here~<3

And question.
why a business degree? Plan on starting your own? =)

♯ And I wonder what you've done to me || I've lost all my ability to think logically || I know I've never felt this way before || Like someone pushed me through a door || And there's no turning back ♯

Donator — Scrublord Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/19 06:53:03 )

@Amber Lynne:
^^' Just a Digital Marketing degree. A nice breath of fresh air, all things considered. It's a lot more creative than I was expecting and there's a decent job market for it.

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/19 07:14:10 )

@MidnightRaid: Ohhh, that's fair. There is a large market for it, so it's a pretty smart course to take.

And more creative? That's always a plus for creative people. lol

♯ And I wonder what you've done to me || I've lost all my ability to think logically || I know I've never felt this way before || Like someone pushed me through a door || And there's no turning back ♯
My Youtube. I upload Tuesdays

Ping me. always
ALWAYS looking for art of my Characters
If you do art, PM me

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/19 07:24:59 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@MidnightRaid: You’re the right age to be on here. It seems like there’s a lot of people in that age range, myself included. :3

I’m also thinking of going back to school for a different degree for the same reason. T^T Ughhgghhggggh adult life suuuuucks.

Btwww, did you manage to collect any event items?

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — Scrublord Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/19 07:27:27 )

@Tsundererra:
:'3 Yay, old people party.

It really does, but what can ya do? I'm just hoping it pans out this time, because college is such a deep time / money sink.

TvT' And sadly no. I had literally just won enough candy to go exchange it, and then the event ended.

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/19 07:34:17 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@MidnightRaid: I feel you on that. T~T Spent so much money on my first degree and not sure if I’m ready to throw down more, or if I’m mentally prepared for school anymore.

Ahhhh, nuuuuu. D: Let me send you some event items. One sec~

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — Scrublord Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/19 07:37:01 )

@Tsundererra:
Nothing ever prepares you for terrible group projects with team mates that don't want to do their portion of the work. Then again, that happens in the work world too. XD I haven't had an issue with it, other than trying to balance school and work so I'm absolutely burnt out on a daily basis. ^^' Though most of the people in my class are either around my age, or even older, so it's not so bad?

;w; And omg thank you!

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/19 07:46:37 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@MidnightRaid: Haha, omgggggg I’m having flashbacks to bad group members. ),x My favorite classes were the ones where our grade didn’t rely on working with others... But you’re right, these type of situations do come up in the real world, but it still feels just as shitty. xD

I’m glad most of the peeps in your classes are around your age. They must be going back for the same reasons. Is it an undergrad degree? Balancing work and school is always tough, and I heard the difficulty level turns into nightmare mode for grad students. ;~;

It’s no problem~ ^^ I also sent you one of each of the monthly crate items since I have so many. :3

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — Scrublord Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/19 07:50:29 )

@Tsundererra:
Yup it's brutal. Four of my five final projects are group work and I'm losing my mind. XD

Yeah, it's undergrad. I think a lot of people are returning to school because the economy in my area is awful and our resource sector crashed without any hope of recovering.

<3 Aaaa, thanks!

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/19 08:01:22 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@MidnightRaid: That sounds HORRIBLE. )x I hope the people in your group are decent workers who communicate. x__x For my psych 101 group presentation final YEARS ago, the bulk of the work was left on me and this other guy because two of the peeps would not show up to group meetings or reply to messages. 🙃

I’m glad there are a lot of older peeps who aren’t scared to go back because they want more opportunities. ): Sucks about your area’s economy though. Most of those peeps will prolly leave to another area once they get their degrees, but I hope there are some who stay and try to improve things.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

The truth behind Reaping Ritual 2019

Art by the rightful Mayor, Kiwi

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/19 09:14:05 )

@MidnightRaid: Hi welcome! We are the same age. Actually a lot of people in this site are in their 20's so don't worry about it.
How far into your degree are you?

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — PomePome Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/19 13:12:28 )
@MidnightRaid: i think 28 on here isnt super old xD as a 27 year old pregnant woman i dont want to think as super old myself xDDD
~Pls Ping me~
Nothing fancy to see here!!!

Donator — Frog bless Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/19 17:08:39 )

Welcome to Voltra! I hope you enjoy it here. Your bun is so cute. T^T He absolutely deserves the best.

Mallow Tumbleweed
My Sons

Donator — Scrublord Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/19 18:25:04 )

@Totalanimefan:
^^ I'll be finished this August and hopefully have a paid internship as promised by the college. Not gonna get my hopes up though, last time I was told this they didn't follow through

@Miss Sandman:
Old is relative. :'3 I can't feel too old when the lady at the liquor store didn't want to give me my driver's license back because she thought it was fake.

Donator — Scrublord Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/19 18:26:07 )

@Priestess of pie:
It's hard for buns to not be cute. ;w; Poor bugger has a vet appointment tomorrow and he's grumpy in anticipation.

>Resident robot dumpster fire<

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.