Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts ★The Lab (Come chat with me~) ★

Donator — She Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/15 07:34:05 )
@Yuracye: Exactly.. it's just a ...wholesome feeling! And I hope you and your friends always make it back home safe!
Art supplies are super expensive ;A; I was at a hobby shop today and I just wanted to cry while looking at all the stuff I couldn't buy
Brilliant plan! I wanna go to the zoo again *o* omg it's so much fun to see the animals, specially at feeding times or stuff like that...plus looking at the snakes
Ahh true... do you guys have like dentrasticks? Special dog treats for dogs to chew on to improve their teeth health? They have cute puppies in the commercials here *u*
Yesss...protect the animals!
Yeah I've heard sometimes pings don't work...I should check more my own threads o.o"
Woah really? we can make 2? awesome :0

Donator — SENPAI Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/16 06:44:20 )
@kjemi: It really is though. Either way I feel like it's a good feeling? Sometimes I panic when I don't hear back from them. x ___ o

They really are though. The only thing I've gotten cheap was when an art store was going out of business and everything was like 50% off. I should have bought all the markers. rip.
I want to crochet another blanket, but I don't really have the funds right now. x ___ x I just find it so calming and it's so nice to do. ahhh.

Oooh, that would be cool! I haven't been to the zoo in such a long time. ;;
I think I like the cats the most. * U* !!! I mean, if that wasn't already a give. I like the tiger/lions/etc. Hehe. Though penguins and otters are pretty cute too!!

Ahh. I don't have a puppy, but I'm sure my fiance would find something that would be healthy for them. I know he mentioned certain dog bone treats could be bad for them. ;;;;
Kinda helps owning animals when someone knows how to take care of them. xD Now if only I was a doctor. Then I'd have every health covered. orz.
ALWAYS PROTECT THE ANIMALS. I'd volunteer to help out places if I could. TT ___ TT

Ah, that's not good! I'll probably keep erasing them until we click on it and it's deleted. > > ;; I keep getting confused. I'm sure it doesn't help that I'm typing and usually watching a show. Or fiance is watching something. There's always something in the background. orz.

I think that's what I read in the rules, yeah!! So I'll have INKtober and maybe an OC based thread. Q vQ

Donator — She Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/16 07:01:25 )
@Yuracye: It's only natural when you don't hear from them that you'd be worried! Anything can happen *o*
Woah they had a 50% off? I wish I could go to a sale like that.... markers here are so expensive like you could buy two chocolate bars for the price of one marker ;u;
Crocheting? That's awesome! I only do some knitting...I've finished one scarf and two pairs of socks so far... err none of them are very good but I'm still a newbie.
Zoos are so nice...well most of the time ;u; if the animals are in tiny spaces I feel bad, luckily the only zoo I've been to had good space for more animals... but I think the hippo didn't have that much space... I hope they fix that ! Cats are reaaally awesome *o* omg like the zoo I went to had baby tigers Thor and Odin...so cute...
Must be good to have a vet-to-be ! They probably know what is good and bad for pets ! I've seen lots of sad stories bout pets getting rashes or getting sick cause of certain things.. I used to want to be a doctor...but then I realized I wasn't smart enough so I decided not to try. But hey, you got google...almost as good as a real doctor!
Same here... but there aren't any places like that here..not even pet shelters as far as I know.
Ahh that's understandable! Background noise can be easily distracting. May the pings work for us always
That sounds super awesome! I'm probably gonna have the Lab only..i'm not creative enough or good at keeping up to make another one haaah

Donator — SENPAI Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/16 20:35:56 )
@kjemi: Yeah! I mean.. it doesn't help that my mind can be very imaginative sometimes. I always think of the worst.

Yeah! I think it even got to 70% off at one point. I bought a few things, but they were really just trying to sell as much as they could before the store closed down for good. There really aren't too many art shops here now, so I'm pretty upset. :c

YES! * A* I can really only make blankets, scarves.. rectangle/square type things. rip.
I only know two type of crocheting- the single and double knot? I think that's what they're called.

The zoos need to be clean- yeah! Q vQ The ones I go to are HUGE. Sometimes you can't see the animals because they're under something or whatever, but that's good because that means they can hide and run and whatnot. It's great.
AHHH THAT IS ADORABLE. PERFECT NAMES FOR CAT. AHHHH.

I think so! He just needs the schooling for it, which is his main issue. > > ;; He has such ADD that he can't focus in class so he ends up not going. q ___ q
SKDJgdfk. Ahh yes. Even the types of hard/wet food that they eat! We ended up switching to something else because the food we had wasn't as good for them? The one we have now isn't perfect, but we can't drop $30 on a small bag that will last a week, you know? Maybe in the future, but what we have is good for now. q vq !!
LMAO. It's okay, I'm not smart enough to be a doctor either. I wouldn't be able to remember anything.

There's a few here but, some of them are kill shelters, and I don't think I'd have the heart to take care of the animals and then not see them there anymore. TT ___ TT
Yes! I hope they do! C'mon pings!
That's alright! I think I could manage two hangout tbh. I've been keeping up with it enough. Though, when I start my new job, I'm not sure how I'm going to respond as much. Probably going to drain my battery. rip.

Donator — She Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/16 22:50:31 )
@Yuracye: Natural reaction to be honest ;o; i think most people think of the worst.
It sucks that they shut down but wow....sales....*u* I wish they had them without shutting down. I think there is just one art shop here so that's why it's so expensive.

It's easy to make squares ;u; my grandma could crochet slippers actually but I don't know how... When I was a kid we had to uuh make plushies actually. I think specificall a cat plushy? Like knit it and sew it together...mine...didn't look good.. but I do want to try to make one again *o* they were cute.

Woah that's so awesome *u* it's good that animals get plenty of space to work out and everything.. and of course clean. Ahhh now I really wanna go to a zoo again... I went not that long ago to an aquarium with lots of local fishies... that was nice

Aww ;A; but I understand it must be hard. I have friends with ADD and I've seen them struggle with classes... I hope he can still get where he wants to though!
Oh yeah ;u; some food is relly expensive.. like the food for specific breeds...my mom used to buy specific food for our persian cat but it was like extra expensive *A* sometimes you just gotta take what you can afford, even if it's not the absolute best
Also I probably had the wrong inspiration? I wanted to be a doctor cause of Dr.House...Now that I actually know what doctors do and all that...those people are amazing

Aww ;A; it would be absolutely heartbreaking... I wish we could give homes to all pets
I first read "C'mon pigs" and i was confused bout where that came from but after the 5th time I read it I realized it was pings..not pigs.
Oh yeah with a new job and all it might be a bit hard to keep up with everything ;u; without stressing too much

Donator — SENPAI Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/16 23:46:42 )
@kjemi: My fiance gets mad at me when I think of the worst. idk. q vq I just panic easily, I guess.

Yeah, it is. A lot of the stuff was pretty expensive though, compared to big craft stores and stuff. I wish they didn't need to shut down, they tend to be a lot nicer and help you find stuff too. If I had the money, I'd buy more. q vq

I know. @w@ ; That's the only way I can crochet though. rip me always a noobie.
Oh wow, that's so cool! I don't really use slippers otherwise I'd try to learn how to make them. I already have too many plushies to make those either. I feel like I can actually use a blanket, you know? Cuddling under blankets and the cats use them too. q vq !!
I wish I could make plushies for my OCs or something. Like little cute ones and then eventually offer custom ones?? That would be awesome. q - q !!

Yes! The joys of good zoos! I'm pretty sure they've been open for years too! Just did some research- the Bronx zoo opened in 1899! Apparently they're doing something right. TT UTT!! It's been a few years since I've been there, but I remember it being really nice when I went.
KLDShgksfdg, Ahhh. I love aquariums too! I really want to go to the zoo again now too. ;;
Maybe I can ask my fiance for a nice date or something. > > ;;

It is. There's only so much I can do too. q vq I hope so too! He's doing an online course right now, so it's at his own pace. He's been working at it, but he's sort of rushing through it to get it done type of thing?
It really is. A lot of like 10lb bags can cost $30 from what I've seen. My fiance's aunt has to keep her dog on a strict diet, and that's what she pays. Feeds the pupper a cup of food twice a day or something? It's crazy. I'm glad she's taking good care of the dog though.
Hahaha. Dr. House was amazing though, I could understand that! Q vQ!! People are amazing, not everyone can do that though. It would be insane for all doctors to be like Dr. House. I'm sure that really only happens once in awhile.

Hahaha. xD I read it as that too when I scrolled back to read it. My gosh, this caffeine needs to work better. I'm sleepy and I've only been awake for a little under 5 hours. rip me.
Just need to take one step at a time.

Donator — She Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/17 00:07:44 )
@Yuracye: awwe ;u; I can totally understand how you feel..
Ahhh small places are always more cozy *u* maybe one day they wil return...or some place just as great appears! Maybe a bit cheaper so you could buy more >u<

Well blankets are huge so honestly I'd say you're more advanced than a newbie *o* and omg yess blankets are always useful, even better when cats use it... it just generates that wholesome feeling
That ...would be....so epic... Though your house would be filled with so many plushies haha.. I always admire people that can make things out clay or basically anything that isnt drawing

Woah ...woah since 1899??? that's.. that is super long! that's 118 years?!? Imagine all the animals that have been there...wow. I'm glad they can keep up the good work!
Also its a great idea to go on a zoo date. Tottes suggest it. Ive never done it but it sounds like fun and great memories to be made

Oh wow *o* an online course! Ive only heard of them on the internet, it's not that popular here yet but I'm sure it's gonna be a thing eventually.
so expensive TuT I hope the dog lives a long and happy life. Hopefully one day having healthy pets will be cheap.
He was! I am naturally attracted to sarcastic rough around the edges people as my role models or at least was... cause I was one edgy kid. For the sakes of most people I hope most doctors have his skills but a nice and warm personality. So the patients don't get stressed out

Caffeine caffeine .. do your work, wakey wakey Yuracye! I hope you can hold out until a good time for bed!

Donator — SENPAI Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/17 00:42:50 )
@kjemi:Yes. q vq //
I hope they do. I'm far away from where it was now, but maybe there's one more nearby now. orz. Even if it was the same price as other stores, it would be worth it. Or like a dollar more or something idk.

But it's the same repetitive stitch (?) so idk. I still mess up the edges, but I cover it with a border so you don't see it. | D I feel better when the cats sit on me. Makes me feel like they really like it. askgjhadkfg. They're using the unfinished one that I was working on too. It was barely 1/4 finished but it's a HUGE blanket. x ___ x ; It's like double the length of our bed, which I think is a King size?
SO MANY PLUSHIES. Though, I'd really only make my favorite ones, then maybe some fan ones like Camila from Fire Emblem or something. @ w @ !!
YES OMG ME TOO. I can't do anything with clay, I wish I could. ;;;

YYEs! IT must be doing well if it's been running so long. I'm glad it's a nice zoo.
It seems like a good idea. Fiance said ok, but I don't know when that is going to be. We have pretty busy weekends. orz.

I don't think I could personally do it myself, but as long as he's working on it. Most online courses are get it done with a certain time, but this one is you pay monthly and then it's another fee when you finish it. It's to be a veterinarian technician.
I hope so too! They make good money and they have two kids, so they're trying their best. He's a good puppy too. ;;;
Maybe there will be a company that will offer good food for a cheaper price. I know there's even some people that cook meals for their dogs too, and they make sure it's something that they can eat too. u vu ///

Hahaha. Same here, I know those feels! xD I pretended like I was an edgy teen, but I really wasn't. Lmao. I always wanted to be a scene kid and I love those punk-rock emo type kids, I guess? Definitely not my type now. xD I like laid-back, plays video games sorta romantic types.
* U* !!!!

Ahhh. I'm already on my second cup. It better be working soon omg. ;;;;
I'm trying to draw and watch a show to keep me awake, but watching shows might be making me more sleepy. ugh.

Donator — She Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/17 01:15:29 )
@Yuracye: Ahh maybe there is ! I hope there is a nice place. Like going to an art shop is a spiritual experience...
Still! Practice makes perfect they say....and wait...wait..IT WAS BIGGER THAN A KING SIZED BED!?!? HOW DID YOU...how...wha...i can't even ....I'm glad the cats enjoy the blankets....so big...
Smart...it would cost alot to make them too..and omg you like Camilla too??? I swear she was almost the only reason I wanted to possibly side with Nohr TuT ...luckily I got revelations and could get her without siding with Douch Dad.

Yeah! ...I never knew a zoo could last that long *o* .. oh aahh I hope you find a good time! Are there any times the tickets are cheaper ? That'd be a good time to try and make it work!

I see! It seems like a good choice for many people for many reasons...well if the courses are good at least!
I think it also easier to feed dogs than cats? Like you mentioned people cook their meals for their dogs but I don't think I've heard of people making food for their cats ? That's a bit odd...I should research about that

We were so alike back then too it seems haaha xD I was the same way. I was all over that scene kid business, but I grew out of it luckily...ahh I don't know what my type now is... a nice person??

It'd be a bad coffee if it didn't! What are you watching?? Criminal Minds * squiggly brows*

Donator — SENPAI Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/17 02:02:53 )
@kjemi: Yes, it really is! TT u TT !! Even the smell of the place is like YES ART STUFF LET'S GO.
LMAO. Well it was bigger than my arm length. Like it was still hanging when I tried to outstretch it. I don't know what made me make it so big. rip. I was just like YEAH CROCHETING.
Yess. @ ~@ But, I didn't finish it. So it's just a super long blanket that's like 1/4 done. Lmao.

YES I LOVE CAMILA. Literally chose Nohr because of her. She is best. omg. I love Xander too though. * q* //
The dad was the worst tho. Ugh. All the siblings were the best though. a,gkjhfsdg. Even the people on the Nohr's side. I liked Beruka too!

Seriously. I didn't know either. I had no idea it was up that long either though.
Hopefully we can. It might be awhile, but we'll see. q vq I already have plans for next weekend. Ever since I got this new job, it seems like I've been busy every day. ugh.
Maybe on colder days? I feel like people would want to go less, since they don't want to walk around or the animals hide because it's cold.

I think so. As long as it's working for him, that's all that matters. u vu //
It's run through a reputable college, so that's good at least. He'll get his degree and everything.

I think so too. Cats eat anything and they don't overeat either. Dogs will eat any and everything and can overeat to the point where their stomach expands.
Yeah! I'd like to see what comes up! I feel like they feed them a lot of meats, but I feel like I've heard of rice being cooked for them too?

Ahhhhhhhhhh. It seems so! xD This is just too weird. omg.
I can't picture being with someone like that now though, it just feels like I need someone who can protect me and take care of me and that's not what a lot of those scene kids are like. orz.
Just someone stable and likes to cuddle. xD Lmao. I don't really think I have a set type either.

RIGHT?
Ah-ahem. Maybe. > > ;;;;;;

Donator — She Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/17 18:03:08 )
@Yuracye: I am so glad that someone else get's excited over artstuff...sometimes I feel like I'm a bit odd for getting like good vibes
omg...well hey! You still got pretty far! I mean 1/4 of a huge blanket must be alot! Plus I can understand since sometimes I get carried away by knitting >u<

I feelt soooo bad for the Hoshidians so I chose them..with huge tears that I couldn't be with my hot family.... // AND PEOPLE DIED BC OF IT... but I love Revelations. I get to have ALL my babes and everyone loves me. and.. I haven't actully finished it. I'm like 2 fights away the end and I am scared..I am scared of what will happen to Azura...

Ahh a new job probably brings a hectic time. Might take even a month or so to get adjusted ;u; but I hope you can find some time to relax at the zoo... I've never heard of sales on cold days but I don't really go out alot on things like that... If you do go on a cold day, bring some warm clothes!

A shiny new degree sounds awesome. Do they also help get internships? I imagine he has to do some intern stuff before the degree? I don't know if that's how it works there... but yeah ;u; " here we usually have to.

Oh silly silly dogs.... I didn't know they overeat actually but it does make sense. They're always willing to eat unless they are sick.. And wow I never knew cats could eat rice...! I think I just assumed it was one of the 10000 things they couldn't eat for some reason

Yeah uh...scene kids... they are um..special from what I see of them. I'd avoid them now too... I just want nice chill people to be with and have good memories with. Not someone that says rawr and drinks monster energy drinks to be cool.

Ahhh how far have you gotten now? I finished...and I watched all the other Criminal Minds (there were 2 spin offs I think?) and now I'm on CSI Las Vegas...

Donator — SENPAI Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/17 21:09:54 )
@kjemi: No omg, I totally do! TT U TT It's like a giant Christmas whenever I walk in... except I don't get any presents. xD
I wish I could work in an art shop tbh. I feel like I'd buy everything, but it would still be awesome. I have two canvases that I got as a birthday gift but I'd need paints... and I also have no idea what to paint on it. rip me.
I suppose so! It was at least 6 things of yarn. I wish I could finish it, but I'd have to get the same colors and I'm not sure I'd be able to find them tbh.
I wish I could knit, it looks so cool. ;;; Maybe when I have free time down the road. ;;;

Hahahaha. I hated Takumi so much that I couldn't be on his side. The first intro part was like akjgk NOOO TAKUMI FRICK YOU. Then I got a 5 star of him on the mobile game... and he's not so bad I guess.
HOT FAMILY. X'DD
I only played that one tbh, though it's what got me into the games. I'm going to get the one on the switch though!! I'm super excited about it!!
Azura is bae omg.

It really does. Doesn't help that the travel time is almost double. That's not even counting for traffic, since we've been showing up on non-populated times. x ___ x
I hope so too. Going to the zoo just sounds nice. ;;;
Ahhh I love cold days so it would be perfect!! * U* // I'd just need to bring some gloves since my hands get cold very easily.

Indeed it does!! I'm not sure about that... I think it's just you have your degree and people can hire you from there. u vu ///
I know you need an internship to be a nurse or doctor, and in my case a teacher (we don't get paid for it though??)

I didn't know until recently tbh. ;;; It's really sad if you think about it. q vq ;
I think they can???? Idk, you'd definitely have to do research on that. I know rice expands when you eat it or something, so it sounds dangerous. idk.
Well cats/dogs can never have grapes/raisins/chocolate from what I know. That's like a guaranteed death. There was a story about a golden lab who ate like 8 grapes or something and died. x ___ x

Hahaha. They are. XD It's like the awkward newbie part of the internet that makes you cringe. /shudders. I mean, I suppose I was an awkward kid at the time anyway, so it made sense.
YES. Exactly. Q VQ !! Just chill and watch movies and play games. 10/10 best hangout times.

Uhhhh. I think I'm on season 7, episode 19.
So, I still have awhile. q vq

Donator — She Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/18 22:43:08 )
@Yuracye: That's true! Like I get the desire to get a new hobby, like start making cards and stuff cause all the pretty things they sell! And omg yes...workin in an artshop would be so awesome..though you'd have to know like all sorts of info to help customers..like right brushes and paints and all that! I hope you figure something out for the paintings :0
It's fun! And I don't find it that hard but I suppose I did in the start like years ago.... but then again I'm not very good at it either...

ahh.. I liked him ^^" he was a typical tsundere I just enjoyed annoying him c: he is a very insecure person..and omg ;A; I only have Camilla, Bunny Camilla, Bikini Leo, Bikini Corrin and Sakura T uT I want the others though...normal Leo, Xander, Ryoma and and Takumi...
That's so awesome *o* I was skeptical cause I didn't usually like games like FE, but turns out the fact that I can marry people and have kids was enough to convince me otherwise
Azura is total bae.. ..and she has blue hair...

So true... going places costs...so much..when you're an adult... it's tragic...the best thing here is busses and they can be pricey too T uT
You like cold days? @A@ I'm so bad with cold... but I love sweaters and to survive in a sweater you need cold.... a dillema.. but yes bring gloves! If you're cold you can get sick ;n;

Ahh it seems our systems are different then! Here most internships are paying jobs, granted you get less since you're not done with your degree, but you earn more and more each year! I think that's a nice system to have ^^

Ahh totally should.. and yeah I feel like rice would be hard for cats to digest... hmmm..
and ahhh that's so sad ;A; 8 grapes... I feel so sorry for the owners if it was an accident.. I remember my cat...she liked chocolate I think because she secretly licked some of it when I slept? Once I found out I was terrified because I didn't know how much she had and if she was in danger...but she ended up okay! I did learn my lesson, keep it all hidden from pets :c

Pretty much...it was. i think it's less popular now though :0 I mean still some emo kids and all that but now the thing is more like the Kardashian look?
Ahh yess *u* Grab a pizza together and just kick back and relax. without wearing eyeliner that makes you look like a raccoon!

Ahh you're still pretty far *u* who is your favourite ?

Donator — SENPAI Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/19 05:29:55 )
@kjemi: Yeah! Q VQ I made this coaster-tile type things and I really enjoy making them! But the glass that you use and the time it would time wouldn't be worth the price. orz.
YES Q VQ I'd have a general idea of things. I could always do more research about the actual materials that they have. Generally people know what they're going in for when they enter a shop, it's just where the item actually is. u vu //

Ahhhhh. Q vQ ! I like tsunderes too! That's like #2 after Yanderes. * q* <33
I have a couple 5 stars, though some I made myself. I made Xander into a 5 star, I have a 5 star Takumi, Camila, Chrom (made him one though), and a bunch of others. @ w @ I'm sure you don't want me to list them all though. weep.
Ryoma is really good too. qwq He always demolishes teams when I get him for event things.
I'm usually not either! I put it on super easy mode, where after they die they get revived. xDDD I'm such a bad strategist.
Omg Azura. *q* I need her for my team in Heroes. She's gorgeous and too good. rip me.

It really does. TT ___ TT Like for my last day I plan to go out with my co-workers and all, that's going to be $20 at least with my fiance and I. And it's waffles with flavoring. /flops.
Omg. I love cold days- but also when it's freezing outside and I'm bundled up with a cup of tea and hot cocoa.
= A= I think I just like the whole idea of being able to put more layers on and be comfortable instead of not being able to take layers off. Plus I kinda... pass out if it's too hot so that's not a good time.

Cries. I did 2 years of student teaching... all for free. Literally paid money to be there, if you really think about it. = _____ =
I'm appreciative of the experience, but I couldn't do full time school + student teaching + work. I barely made it full time school and student teaching. I barely had time for anything-especially in my last semesters of college. 17 credits, man. x _____ x Walked out with a 3.8 that semester though. Ayyyy.

I'm pretty sure dogs can digest it though. Pretty sure. I feel like I've seen people cooking meals for their dogs and it had rice in it. It might not be a lot, but still.
Yeah. It must have been heart-breaking for them. I mean, who would have known that grapes were bad for dogs? qvq
Oh my goshhhh. That would be terrifying! I had a similar experience happen to me too with my cat trying to eat chocolate. orz.

Eh. You're probably right. I mean, I haven't really been in a high school to really see kids. They look so much older than I remember them being. Eh. I don't like the whole Kardashian look. It just seems so fake. orz.
YEAH YEAH! Q VQ !! I mean, I have a small group of friends that I pretty much do that with, so I'm pretty happy about it. q vq

I knowww. Dr. Reid is my favorite!!! Though, I really like the whole team. I was a really mad at Emily for replacing the other girl, but not I really like her.
qvq I was really upset when Gideon was replaced too, but I now I like Rossi too. qvq

Donator — She Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/19 18:43:18 )
@Yuracye: Woah :0 that sounds really coool.. I haven't tried anything like that ...I've tried scrapbooking though ^^
That's true but sometimes like..newbies ask for assistance.. what type of paper should I use, what yarn is best...and so on. I at least ask in shops if I ever ask..

I mean...kinda same? It's like yandere's make interesting characters but I'd....rather avoid those in real life o-o
Ahh you have all the cool kids *o* I'm so jelly... I have a few 5-stars too...err most were made though.. You have like the dream crew though *o* I barely have anyone from Fates
Same here...I just don't want to take any chances you know? and I want happy endings ;u;
Saaammee. I want Azura so bad...why do they keep giving summonings for people I don't care about...I have 150 orbs ready to get someone I looooove

Ahh money just flies out of your wallet.... though waffles sound really good ;)
Yeah it's really nice to curl up in a blanket with cocoa or tea... ahhh makes me want to have cocoa now it's a pretty cold day T u T today... and wow you pass out from the heat? That really sucks D: I totally understand that you'd like cold better in that case

Wow that...that really sucks.. o-o I can't imagine working for free for so long... ; A; I'm glad you survived though! And er..I don't know if 3.8 is good but I think it's good so yay! Though I am glad we have our system where we do get paid TuT

Yeah dogs have bigger stomachs don't they...so if the rice expands it shouldn't be too much of a problem. Well maybe not the small dogs :0 those should be a bit more careful
Yeaah. I mean grapes seem so innocent but actually....are killers... so sad :c
Why oh why must cats be attracted to chocolate... it's so deadly ;A; I hope things went well on your end too.

I finished highschool only two years ago and from what I remember I didn't see any emos..maybe one? And the Kardashian look makes everyone look like copies of each other? It's really scary.
Yaas, a small group of friends is good. Too many can be hard to control. ;u;

Omg saaame. Dr. Reid is just so amazing... :vanora_heart: I don't remember.. the girl before Emily. Was she the one that killed the dude and kinda got fired?
I liked Gideon, but I really adore Rossi... he's.. he's so wise and human. It's amazing

Donator — SENPAI Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/20 04:20:24 )
@kjemi: Awhman, it was so cool. * A* !! It was in a craft art thing. I also crocheted a basket, and did those egg things and I made corndolls too. Lots of cool stuff!
I always wanted to do scrapbooking. Maybe when I have kids. Lmao. I'll print all the pictures and put them in there. Yeah.
True. Depends if you're still new to the craft, I suppose.

Yeasss. * V* Well unless the yandere was protecting me, then it would be okay. xD
Ahhhh. I have some lame ones too, don't you worry. xD
I like happy endings, yes.
YESKJHG DSKGH<<SF. I really need more 5 star greens, blues and grays. I have way too many red ones. rip me.

Always does. rip me. WAFFLES WITH ALL THE YUMMY THINGS ON IT. AhhhhhhhHHhhh. So excited.
Yes. omg. Ahhh. I love those kinds of days. It's supposed to be rainy today, since we're getting the effects of the hurricane Jose, but it's just a lot of rain. Nothing threatening, I suppose. o uo ;;
I do if it's really hot out. Usually when I'm just walking. My vision starts to go black and then I can't see. It's really terrifying tbh.

It's... it's rough. I don't know how anyone works through it honestly. It was a rough few years.
4.0 is the highest you can get for a GPA, so I'd say it was pretty good! XD

I would assume so. I'm not a scientist or vet or anything, so I don't know for sure. ;;;
There's so many things that seem harmless, but can really effect animals. It's weird. Like, you're not supposed to give milk to cats either. We're the only mammals that drink milk from another species. It's weird if you think about it. But, yeah cow milk isn't good for cats.

Oh man. I forget you're so young. rip me.
I think we only had about one or two as well, but I also didn't really pay attention to a lot of my classmates. I just focused on my work. @ ~ @
Lmao. All of my friends are through my fiance, so that just makes hanging out better. /shrugs. It's all the same people that we hang out with.

He really is. TT ____ TT
Uhhhhh. Yeah! That's her! I have her name... Nina? Maybe? It was something NO IT WAS ELLA??? I think that's her name.
Yeah. I like Rossi a lot now too. * U* The characters just end up growing on you, you know?

Donator — She Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/20 20:45:10 )
@Yuracye: Omg that sounds so cool! * o * a basket and...ahh so many cool things.. I've only uuh once tried felting?? I think that's what it's called. Made a sitting mat for myself if I ever go on a hiking trip! ^^
It's fun! Specially if you have alot of umm stickers. Im thinking if I ever get married I wanna make a scrapbook for my spouse *u* of our relationship? It'd be fun to have I think
And yeah! Though the internet or a real pro is the best place to ask for assistance

You'd be pretty safe then :0 they never give up
And ahh I don't ..I think I have a good balance? Uhh probably have alot of blue though...

Ahh I've never really had waffles with anything but uuh jam. *o* but waffles with other stuff sound so gooood.. like ice cream and syrups and ahhh
Ahh ;u; I hope it doesn't change for the worse! Rain can be a nice refreshing thing after many hot days..
Woah that sounds really scary ;A; do you know why that happens???

Woah :0 that's really awesome!!! Go you! The hard years paid off ^^

Yeah I heard that too, bout the milk! Though we did give milk..or well grandma gave milk to the cats a few times...and the dogs and they seemed to be ok ^^ though it wasn't 'all the time or that often so maybe it's not as dangerous is small doses? I remember also my mom uuh giving our first cat condensed milk but..like watered ? Not the sweet kind! Just condensed milk with lots of water... but only when she was a kitten. I think we got her a bit too early ?

Yeah ;u; a young ripe young adult...so much to live through...
Ahh that's a good thing. I also focused mostly on my work...that's why I hate 0 friends in my class..ahhh... but I ended up with few in my chosen classes. It was like nerds unite sorta thing.
Oh that's good! You always know who you're hanging out with.

Wait was it maybe Ellie? The Ell sounded familiar... They doooo! But I hope Penelope stays forever because she really is true sunshine!

Donator — SENPAI Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/21 04:40:50 )
@kjemi: Yeah, it was a lot of fun! Something I never thought I'd do tbh! Q VQ !!
Felting. Doe sit use.. felt? o uo Can't say I've heard of it before. Sounds nice though!!
YES AHHHH. I feel like I've missed out on so much of our memories though with my fiance. We hated pictures when we first started dating, and we still kinda do? We're just not the type of people who take pictures of everything.

Oh man. Waffles and ice cream is amazing. * q* the place that I'm going to is just.. ugh. There's bananas and fruit and chocolate syrup and stuff. It's too good. I can't wait to eat it.
I like rain a lot, though it's annoying when I can't take the kids outside to run around. They're just so hyper when they're cooped up all day. ;;;;
I have no idea. o __ o I've never gone to the doctors about it. Partially because I recover pretty quickly? I've been told I probably have low blood sugar or something. /shrugs.

Heck yeah!!!! ABOUT TIME.

Ahhh. I think as long as the cats aren't given milk at every meal, they should be fine, but it's just not good for their system.
u vu //
Ohhh. I mean, I'm sure milk is similar to what they actually drink. It just has to do with the stuff they put in the milk maybe?
Idk.

Hahaa. Same here. I had two friends left over when high school ended, but one moved away for college and made new friends and one is in a different state. So... that's about it. q __ _q
I like my current friends though. They're pretty chill.
....All guys though. Besides the few that have girlfriends. I'm not super close with any of them though. I've known them for about 5 years now? But, it's like not I text them daily or hang out with them all the time. I've never hung out with them without my fiance there, so there's that. /shrugs.

ELLE YEAH. THAT'S IT. xD Only took me forever.
I hope she does too. TT ____ TT I was so upset when she declined the engagement, but I'm also kinda glad she did?? Idk. I feel like they were trying to get rid of Kevin though. LMAO.

Donator — She Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/21 19:23:49 )
@Yuracye: Doing things you never imagined doing is great though! You kinda realize what the world can offer and how many chances there are.
Well you work with wool and you use soap and warm water and you rub and scrub and rub even more to create whatever you're felting. It's stinky, your hands feel raw and you feel like you came out of the dishwasher, but! The result is worth it I think
You have tons of time if you guys ever do want to make one though~ and some people take way too many pictures @A@

Sounds like... a place straight from heaven. ... I hope you have a really good time!
Oh yeah... I imagine the building doesn't have rooms big enough for active games. When I was in...the kiddy school, we had these umm wide hallways we'd play games in. (aka, run from one wall to the other for 5 whole minutes)
Ahh, if it happens too often ;A; you should see a doctor just to be safe... it could also be dehydration since it's specific for warm temperatures =u=

I wonder if there is like a guide book to being a cat owner?? Like with cute pictures and cute facts and like general mistake sections and such...if not I am willing to make one! I've never designed a book but I mean... I'LL DO IT

That's the sad part T uT once you finish highschool and have choices... people tend to spread and usually pretty far away... and I've realized without school, there aren't that many ways to meet new people around the same age o-o
Ahh ;A; that's a bit sad.. you still have like someone you can text daily and hang out with, right?

Yeah! She was there so shortly...it's sorta easy to forget..
I mean I didn't like Kevin at first cause I was rooting for Morgan and Penelope cause... a fat nerdy girl with a buff jock dude? Sign me up! But I am also glad they're just soul friends because... whatever they are, it's beautiful.

Check Out My Art Shop

Donator — SENPAI Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/22 07:58:19 )
@kjemi: Exactly! It's kinda like you didn't realize what you were missing out on in the first place. q vq
Ohh. Yeah, I've definitely never heard of that before. @ __ @ I feel like I wouldn't like it simply because my fingers get that wrinkly feeling pretty quickly. orz.
I suppose so. Q vQ We're already 5 years in though. rip.
I take selfies of myself, but it's usually to test out filters and then I delete them like two days later. Or I just send them as snaps so my friends see them but I never see them. xD

It does sound like. I hope it's as delicious as it sounds. * q* It's a nice "good-bye" type of thing to the people I like too. ;;;
It has some room for running, but running generally leads to accidents and then we need to call parents and crying kids and just.. ugh.
It hasn't happened in awhile, but I think it is partially dehydration. Last time it happened it was at a baseball game and it was nearly 90 degrees outside and we were in direct sunlight for two hours or so? I started to feel dizzy and super nauseas. But I had some water and fruit and felt better. x __ x

Haha. I don't think there is! I mean I'm sure there's like a "being a cat owner for dummies" book but it might be on owning pets maybe? There's tons of those books. q ___ q
See if there is one!!!

Yeah. I always thought it was cool having friend in high school despite not hanging out with them all the time but, still. I didn't think the second that high school ended that friendships would end just like that. Whatever, just shows that they weren't really my friends in the first place. /shrugs.
I mean, there's work. But eh.
Uh... hang out with my fiance every day... does that count? > > ;; Other than that, not really. It's okay though! I'm generally online anyway, so that's where I get my social quota for the day... so to speak. Or well co-workers too I guess.

Seriously! I thought she was in there for the long run too. Damn.
Hahaha. They're just adorable together, so it's understandable. I like their relationship though. qvq It's super adorable.

TH | dA

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.