Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts ★The Lab (Come chat with me~) ★

Donator — SENPAI Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/11 07:37:42 )
@kjemi: OH FRICK WAIT. I think I replied there already. AHHHH. AHHHHH. I MESSED UP. I AM SORRY. I CAN COPY/PASTE HERE THOUGH. JUST IGNORE THAT POST THEN. RIP ME.
Ahem.
It's like writing essays. B))))

No, you're right. Gaia is just... it's rough. You can't even become well known unless you start off really cheap or have a thread going for year or w/e. I don't have the patience to keep a shop going that long. xD
I think that's the same problem with dA though. There's just... so many people.
I don't get much of a response on dA either. It's mainly the commissioner or my friends commenting. It's very rarely anyone else. But, that doesn't bother me. xD I draw just to draw.
AHHH Noooo. > /////// A/////< !!! You flatter me! My stuff can be really simple. rip.

YES! I was going to name my future daughter Roxy, but one of my old dogs name was Roxy... so that would be weird.
"Who am I named after, Mommy?
Me: "Uhhh a dog." > > ;;;;;;
Wouldn't work too well. So she shall forever be an OC.
SHE IS A PUNK CHARACTER THO OMG. LOOK AT THIS REBELLIOUS TEEN WITH A REBELLIOUS NAME

so edgy

I generally keep my OCs the same age. Some have alternative universes, I guess? maybe????

ALSO COPY/PASTE FROM UR INTRO THREAD.
@kjemi: Ohh. I don't.. do that. I don't even think we have a recycling bin tbh. Q vQa
I'm not even sure when the recycling days are. Though, to be fair we only rent so we wouldn't really know.
Yeah. Sometimes I think we shouldn't have as much trash, but if we're going through all this stuff, it makes sense. Even like the hummus box that the hummus comes in, or the wine bottle or whatever.
Yeah, need to make sure it doesn't smell in the house. u vu

SAME HERE. My fiance is a diver, so it's kind of funny. |||OTL I'm just terrified of a lot of things. rip me.
I'd love to snorkel and see all the pretty aquatic animals, but I'm 99% sure I'd still panic because my face is under water. Lmao.

YES. They're just so perfect idk. They're the best things. I don't know what I would have done without either of my babies. I'd take them with me wherever I go. Ahhhhh.
I think my two cats and a dog is reasonable. We had fish at some point, but I have no idea how to clean the filters and transferring to clean the tanks are so stressful because you can kill them. sdfghj;
Exactly! We rushed it on Dexter pretty quickly, but he's also more curious than Magnus. We were really worried when he would sniff by the door to look at the cats outside. So, if anything ever happens and he runs out, people can check his collar. TT ___ TT
I WILL! Might take awhile. We tried to put a calming collar on him, but he just wasn't having it. Lmao

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/11 08:30:53 )
That character does look cool, Yura!

Donator — She Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/11 18:42:41 )
@Yuracye: omg it's okay shhhh....I can't believe you threw yourself out the window though...are you ok?
Ikr? Plus the avatars..if someone asked me to draw their avatar there I'd die..it's so small and squished...I can't see all the details.. ;A; the artists that can I admire cause ...wow.
Your friends are great ;u; It's the same here but to be honest even my friends have stopped going on dA so now it's just silent.. And shhh I am just honest!
Oh yeah it'd be a bit awkward calling your daughter after a dog....But it's a super nice name ....also hella nice OC omg *u* punk is a nice style.
Ahh nice ;u; I try to have my ocs grow with me?? So they're all over the place...I want variety...even tho I suck at it // i swear 80% of them have blue hair... also I have almost no evil characters.. TuT but I need evil characters to make a good story so it's a real struggle.
Well...when I lived with my parents we recycled in a weird way. "Stuff you can burn " and "stuff you can't burn"... Not a very good recycling system tbh but yeah ;o; Recycling is hard though. You need like 200 bags for all the types of trash...wish it was easier
Omg he actually goes underwater @o@ that's so cool...I also wanna see the pretty animals...I specially wanna sea (haha get it) turtles... but I could never dive.... like yikes that's scary.
It is! But also depends on the size of your place... most dogs need a bit more space I think? Ahh I hope your cats accept the pupper. Fish...are hard pets to look after... like you'd think it's easy but cleanin tanks and all that is tough... It has to be done pretty often too! I actually had a pet turtle..or have? He's at my grandmas and technically he's my brothers but...my parents were D U M B in getting him. Honestly we were not ready to look after that poor reptile. He was so smol before but he's a big monster now. We have a small tank for him and can't afford a bigger one so grandma often lets him out to walk around... ;u; trying to give him to someone else so he can have a better life but everywhere is full..
Ahhh yeah it's good to have a collar for safety! Sometimes people just assume cats are homeless and take them when there are no collars.

Also Hi dragoness129 !!

Donator — SENPAI Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/12 04:54:22 )
@dragoness129: Ahhh, thank you! She's one of my originals. Q VQ !!

@kjemi: Ahhh. It's okay! It's just my pixel body, so it's ok. No pixels lost this time. |D

Yeah. It's harder to tell the items on gaia avatars. Even with the item list shown it's just. Ugh. Sometimes I need to make up the thing because I can't tell what it is. x ___ x ;
They are! They're really good people. TT ___ TT /// I'm sure I'll get them back when I can actually afford things. rip.
I quit dA for awhile, but I came back up like a month later. I upload things for my own reasons, I guess. I like to know when I draw things and I don't always remember when I finished the piece. orz.

Hahaha. YEAHhh. I mean, I don't think I'd ever tell her she was named after a dog, but still. I told my fiance and I'm sure that's all he pictures when he hears the name now. xD
Thanks!! She's gone through a lot in her stories. q vq /// I still love her to bits though!

Oh? Like age and style and stuff? O: I usually just try to make older characters the older I get. Like when I first started, all the characters I made were around my age. q vq ;;
Hahaha. Blue hair is nice! A lot of old old ones have blue/green eyes + black hair. Now a lot of them have pink hair and blue eyes. rip me. It's a weakness.
All three of the girls in my sig are bad guys in the story, but I love them. xD It's mainly due to their mother, but still.

Ohh. I mean, it works though! I'd have to check to see if recycling is actually good for the environment. I've heard a few people tell me that recycling ends up putting more pollution into the air with the way they melt it down or whatever? I mean, it makes sense to re-use plastics and stuff but idk. @ v @;

RIGHT? I would never have the uh- bravery to do something like that. I'm sure I'm missing out on tons of things that way but eh.
Omg. YES. I want to see a coral reef eventually! It's more like snorkeling, but it's just one of those things I want to see before I die. q vq ;; I have plenty of time (hopefully) so I should be able to get it done.

Pretty sure it does too. q vq We only want a medium sized dog, but if we have a bigger house, my fiance wants a malamute. xD GIANT DOGs. gosh.
Fish really are! I mean they're easy because you feed them twice a day (if that) and that's really it. Maybe clean their tank every two weeks or month or something? idk.
Awwh. D: !! The poor turtle! I hope he still has a good life tho. The poor thing.

IDfhsdfkl. I don't let my cats outside at all, but I don't want to take the chance in case one of them gets curious or something. x __ x

Donator — She Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/12 06:36:53 )
@Yuracye: I'm glad no pixels were lost! Take care of them.
TuT ikr? That's why I'm like uuuuuhhuhuhu at the thought of someone asking me to draw one... I have bad eyesight how am I suppose to understand these tiniy tiny pixels.
Ahh documenting things is smart :0 I have like folders based on years on my laptop but that's it... TuT it's good to not care bout stuff on dA tho, makes the experience more enjoyable.
omg must be fun to meet people that are called Roxy then haha ;u; it's so easy to assosiate things with other things..like I'm probably gonna think of Roxy the pupper when I hear the name Roxy.
Yeah! The older I grow the older my ocs grow...like some of them change drastically tbh... my oc Rosie...oh boy. She was a scene vampire kid but I fixed her once I grew old enough to realize "what is this..what are those colours..what is that hair..oh no stop"
*u* Ikr? Like once you get hooked on a colour you just can't help but use it. Before you know it all your ocs have it.
They are super cute omg *o* adorable villains are my weakness.
Ooh that's a possibility! I don't know much about it, but I like to think that it helps. Though I worry ;A; that they just throw it all together anyway so I feel sad...thats why I just hope they do the right thing and protect our earth.
Ahh I hope you have time to snorkle... that word is really funny. A few people from my school went to exotic places and they went under water and saw such pretty fishies and corals... it feels so magical *o*
Malamute? omg is he insane... One of my old teachers had one, it was called Jøtul. And it was so big and fluffy but you gotta train them reeaaaally hard and they need alooot of excersise.
I hope so too. And we loved him and we did feed him interesting things...snails, dry worms, meat, pretty sure we tried to feed him letuce too. But Michaelangelo was a meat lover. // bit off a piece of my brother's friends back...we learned not to play with the turtle...
I can understand why ;A; you never know what you're cat is going to do out in the world and it's really scary

Donator — SENPAI Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/12 07:00:29 )
@kjemi: Yes! I'll need to! D: ! I can't afford to replace them. I'm already poor as it is. rip.
Aughh. Yeah, I haven't been feeling like drawing Gaia avatars for awhile. Everything here is so perfect and larger so it's easier to see. * A* !!! I like this site a lot. Ahhh. I wonder how the pixel people at Gaia even pixel so small. Like the fingers alone are like 3 pixels. rip.

Yes! It shows how much progress I've made over the years too! Makes me happy knowing I'm getting better without really looking at it. Q VQ !!! I want to do a re-draw of an older piece. That usually makes me feel a lot better once it's finished. xD
I've been starting to move all my older stuff to folders and stuff. I thought about labeling them in years, but you need to pay for the premium to have folders inside folders on dA. Ahh.
I think I just realized that art isn't ever going to be a career for me. Like, the most art type of job that I've ever get is an art teacher, and even then that isn't going to involve drawing chibis. You know?

Strangely enough, I've never met someone with the name Roxy! Q V Q!!
Hahaha. I've gotten another one! Though, I mainly associate Roxy with my punk/sad OC now. xD Roxy the puppy was great though! She was a Rottweiler and she was pretty tough until you pet her head. Then she was your best friend. Thought she was a lapdog too, and would jump onto the couch and just sit in your lap. She was a silly puppy. hehe.

Ohhh! That's pretty cool though! I'm too lazy to even come up with designs for them for the most part.
Oh gosh. xD From scene to adulthood. Oh man. That must have been fun for her.
YESS AHHH. I love pinks/purples/blue/greens in characters, so I have a lot of those. I've been trying to add yellows, greens and oranges more, but it's tough. rip.
RIGHT? They're all sisters... and well they kill people. It's a gr8 time. Loila is the baby sister too! The red head is the oldest and the blue hair one is the middle child. Middle child syndrome hits her hard (not really, but that's what her sisters think) Loila is the baby and gets spoiled. Just like a typical family. Hahahah.

I don't know much either. I'd like to do some form of research, but then that would take time away from posting on here and earning volts, so there's that. xD I would want to recycle things if it meant saving the earth.. mainly the animals. Q vQ

Hehehe! I'm sure I will eventually! I'll have summers off as a teacher, so I'm bound to run into free time!
Ooooh. I just ... I think coral reefs are my favorite. They're just to colorful and there's so many lifeforms there to observe! * A* !!!

Yeahman. It's like a floofier version of a husky. xD They can reach 200 lbs, I think?
Omg. Yeah. Well, hopefully we'll have a GIANT backyard and we can have them run around. qvq Or maybe go for runs with them or something. I'd like that a lot.
Oh man. You're allowed to feed them tons of stuff though! I've seen a lot of them eat strawberries! Q VQ!!!
They're omnivores though? I never knew that. O ___ O ;;;
OMG. FIRST OF ALL OW. How did the turtle manage that one? Like a chunk of skin off? Damntho.

YES. I would never want my babies out of my sight. I love them too much to let them out of the house. I don't know if they'd ever come back. asdfaksgd.

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/12 07:05:13 )
oh you have a hangout xD hey

Donator — SENPAI Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/12 07:24:25 )
I feel like I should make my own hangout... but idk.

Donator — She Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/12 07:26:17 )
@Yuracye: Yes! The size here is soo much better and I don't need to wear like a magnifying glass to see things! I can't decide if Gaia is lazy or talanted with their tiny 3 pixel hands.
Ahh yess same here. I should probably re-draw an old piece haha but I'd suck at deciding which one.. I've draw quite alot but not enough at the same time =w= and wow dA is very greedy. Bad dA... if you want you can also try to save them on google drive ? Free folders inside folders I believe. Making art a career is like super hard, and I always knew that if I tried to go down that path I'd lose my love for art...because I'd just be so stressed ;u;
I haven't either but...it's not a very Norwegian name so that's not shocking. I think I met a Roxy online though... I can't really remember the details... and omg puppy Roxy sounds so cute. I love those type of dogs cause they look so tough but are so cuddly and cute most of the time ;u; bless
It's so hard to go into other colours ;u; like I'm not a huge fan of yellow orange brown ish colours , but they are good colours for ocs I just...;u; suck at using them
Aww they sounds super great...minus the actually killing people part.. I think that would be an issue err to be honest... but they sound great. The closest I get to a villain is a demon that trades wishes for eyes.... but that's all she cares bout.
Oh man I always get angry at my friends or anyone that litters because I've seen first hand how animals can get hurt..like we once got a fish and it was really big and puffy (we were looking at it in biology) and..when we opened it, it had plastic inside it. Like those plastic boxes they put strawberries in. After that I became very angry when I saw trash where it didn't belong.
That's true! *o* teachers have a bit less time than students but they still have summer vacation! I hope you have some great ones and can see some great things. The world is full of wonders!
Yeah they get reaaally big! My teacher uses him for like sledges...? Like they have on TV. The dog had to go through a test and everything. It was cool to watch *o* (as a video because I refuse to stand in lots of cold watching a dog disappear in the distance)
Yeah..some turtles eat meat and such. Depends on their species eue the one we have is like a swamp turtle. And you see my brother for fun put the turtle on his friends back and ..the turtle just bit the back and ripped out a piece of skin and maybe muscle? I imagine it was very painful and left a scar.
That's an understandable fear ;u; I was afraid of the same, plus you gotta groom them extra if they go out and such .. Oh and you should totally make a cool hangout!!
@ishoji: I doo! Welcome to the Lab! :) as you see me and Yuracye write...ALOT o-o

Donator — SENPAI Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/12 07:47:45 )
@kjemi: YES! You can see everything clearly and you can see the different colors and it still looks nice. Mad props to the pixel people here. q vq!!!

LMAO. A mixture of smart & lazy. xD

Ahhhh. SAME HERE. I usually pick a super old piece so it makes me feel a lot better. = q=
I used to draw a lot when I had the free time, but now I kinda maybe draw once a week- if that. rip.
dA is really greedy. x ____ x ; I guess that's really the only way they make money though? /shrugs.

Ahhh. Idk. dA works for now, I suppose. I can save stuff on my computer too, but I feel like that might be too obsessive. I'd have to file months/years then eventually like 5 year spans or something.
It really is! D: I don't know how other people do it, honestly. Even when they offer like $50 commissions. How many art pieces can you do before you hit an art block. Or, how long does it take you to draw one piece? Like seriously. I don't know how people do it. x ___ x .
I feel like I'd be just super poor all the time. xD I hit art blocks way too often and they're way too long for me to really make anything out of it. rip.

Ohh. o: I've heard the name Roxanne, but still not someone I've actually met. It was a tv show. Hehe. |||OTL
RIGHT? Roxy is a perfect puppy name!! She was such a sweetie. I miss her lots. q ~q She got some form of a tumor on her leg and we never took her to the vet. She was such a good dog too.

Yesss. I really only like red/yellow/orange together. Sometimes. If you use too much of it, it becomes too fire-y.

Hahah. xD It's not main characters (officially yet) so it's ok. /thumbs up. Their mother is crazy.
Ohhh. o: I mean, that's a pretty serious deal too. So there's that.

I don't like to litter if I can avoid it. It just makes everything look dirty and gross. x ___ x
Oh no! D: !! That doesn't sound good at all! They used to show us pictures of animals with those soda can plastic holder things around sea creatures necks. I still cut them so they can never get stuck. q vq

Yeah. There's lesson planning and making copies and grading tests. Once you get in the swing of it, it should work though. Like I've been at my current job for two years and I do things so much quicker now. IT was like 2 hours when I first started, and now it's 30 minutes. xD

YESS. * Q* !! I love floofy dogs though! I've always like Huskies, but theres's a chance they can hurt our cats, so that's probably a no. xD
yesomg. I'd be so nervous. x ___ x ;;

Oh right. I'm sure there are some that only eat fruits/veggies. I know tortoise and turtles are different too. Though, I don't know the differences off the top of my head. rip.
OH GOSH. That sounds.. horrible. geez.

TT __ TT I don't know what I would do without my babies. When I'm home alone, I feel not as alone with them there, even if they're in the other room just sleeping or something.
Akfakghfdg. I don't even know what type of hangout I would make tbh.

Donator — She Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/12 08:04:20 )
@Yuracye: Super mad props *o* they are super good and I love them.
That makes sense! >u< I have this one piece I've re-drawn 3 times? The last re-draw was 2 years ago but I haven't improved that much recently so I'm gonna way to do that one again.
Yeah dA is really greed ;u; but what can they do when alot of people are art thieves and scammers... not to mention lots of people leave cause of dA's lack of protection
Yeah organizing art over the years can be a huge job *o* I am sometimes tempted to do it by months but decide against it. I let it stay just years.
The people that can keep it up are so amazing. But I've also seen people break when they started on an art career ;u; And the fact that you gotta like make the art worthwile...i'm a prefectionist I never like what I draw I'm like...how can I show this when I don't feel that proud of it?
Aww. I hope Roxy is at least getting lots of doggy treats and fun walks where ever she is now ;u;
It's often the parents fault ;o; but having good villains is a good thing. A good villain can create amazing feelings in others.
Yeah! I remember I'd make rants in my head when walking home and there was trash EVERYwhere and it was a road =n=" like outside the city. I never posted it but I still am tempted to write it cause people here litter so much! And good that you take such precautions ;u; protect the tiny creatures that can't protect themselves
Practice makes perfect *o* so it makes sense. Glad you learned to lower the time for work and get more free time. Important to relax.
Ahh ;u; it's a good think to know about the different breeds and their attitudes before chosing...some people just go after looks and ..well they mess up...hugely.
I think...well I think one is on land and other in water but I'm not sure ;A; I'm rubbish at this... It's ok though he survived.. and uuh the turtle ended up with a desire for flesh but he never bit anyone again! ... succsesfully a least
It sounds so nice ;u; I remember my cat would always and I mean always be in the same room as me. Unless she had to pee or eat. She recognized me as her owner I guess so she always gave me most of the attention ;u; I miss her so much she was so perfect.
Well...that's a good question. I didn't know either... what's your biggest obsession right now?

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/12 08:07:16 )
@Yuracye: go for it xD I want to make one too but probably wont for awhile

Donator — SENPAI Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/13 04:57:24 )
@kjemi: HECK YEAH. Everyone is so friendly too. I love it. TT ___ TT

Oh. That's pretty cool! I was trying to draw the same piece every few years, but it's not an OC of mine, it was something else. Ahhhhhh. I dunno. You still might be able to see some small improvement though!

It's really bad. ;;; There's only so much you can do and there's just.. so many people. Ugh.
It's a giant job tbh yeah. q w q ;; There's so much art that I've drawn that I'm not sure where to even start. Art all over the place.
Once you've been drawing for years, it's difficult to gather everything and sort it out.
I don't know how people do it!

Yes, I hope so too. TT ___ TT She was a good puppers.
I mean they grow up with their parents so they're bound to leave an impression. x __ x
Loila doesn't realize that she's doing anything wrong, and the oldest sister doesn't care. The middle sister feels everything though. She knows its wrong.

Oh gosh! That sounds horrible. TT ___ TT
I don't care for people too much, but I really love animals so I'd do anything to protect them. asdfhjkl;;

I'm trying. x __ x ;; I'm going to have less time with my new job because it's farther away, but I should have less of a work pile? Since I'll be an assistant at first.

I'm making sure I do a bunch of research before I get a dog. Eventually I'll have kids too, so I'd need to make sure that the dogs/cats are going to be safe around them. That's important.

That makes a lot of sense, you're probably right. x __ x I know my fiance's dad has one that's only in the water, never on land. He's a cutie though. * U* !!!
Oh gosh. A desire for flesh is definitely not a good desire. rip.

My cat likes to hang out near my legs for the most part while I'm asleep. Might be because they're cold and my legs are arm? Idk.
My older cat was like that though. She would follow me around. If I was lying down, I could be lying down, if I went to the bathroom she would follow me.

Er- I dunno. o ____ o Nothing super serious right now. I mean, I love Overwatch, but there's already several threads for it like in the gaming and whatnot.

@ishoji: I just need to know what the heck I'm going to base it on though. I usually have some form of a theme, but I got nothing. @___ @
Maybe I'll base it something off from my OCs?? 'cause goodness knows I'm obsessed with my babies.

Donator — She Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/13 05:35:07 )
@Yuracye: same here. I went in to the... serious topics and people were very open minded... made me so happy
Oh same here! It was just a random person I made back then but she wasn't an oc.. It was pixely though! I think its funny cause first one was in MsPaint and second was in Photoshop and lastly I drew it in Sai! Funny
@A@ true.. plus if you like draw traditional and digital it's like...how do I keep all this organized... I try but I forget alot when I draw things..
Awe ;u; I feel sorry for the middle one... feeling guilt sucks.
I'd do alot for animals ;u; so when I am with people I get upset if they throw their trash. Like someone sent me a snapchat of them throwing a yugioh card out and I was like "..you better pick that up" and he snapchatted that he threw it out in the trash after... I was embarrassed but glad he did cause...trash doesn't belong in the wiiild
I hope you have a bit less work at first! Going straight it can be really tiresome!
You're a very good pet owner! *o* and really smart to plan so much ahead. It'd be a huge shame to get a dog, only to give it away cause you didn't do enough research...
Turtles are amazing. I like the ones with reaaaallly long necks that I've seen at zoos... bless those odd turtles.... and yeah a desire for flesh is... well can be a disaster..
Being near cats is the best...or when they are like touching you ;u; or sleeping on you... They are so precious
Hmm well.. that's true. Overwatch is super popular right now... err could always have one themed bout pets? :0

Donator — SENPAI Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/13 05:57:17 )
@kjemi: Well, that is good news! I think it's good to be open to things, especially about serious topics.
u vu // It's nice to see others opinions though. I feel like by talking about uncomfortable topics, I've become more open-minded?

Haha. Mine was a friends avatar on Gaia. I don't talk to her anymore though, so I feel like I shouldn't constantly be giving her art. idk. It's just awkward.
Oh man! Well, that would be the difference! The one that I drew was traditional, and then I think I was using photoshop when I re-drew it!
Oh right. I have a bunch of traditional stuff that I've never scanned in too. But that's like... 2006 stuff. /shudders.

Yeah. Life is tough. q vq She gets through it though because she has no where else to go. Maybe I'll eventually make her get away though. Or at least have a best friend so she can feel like she's not alone. /shrugs. A lot of my characters have sad pasts/endings though.

Yesss. ;;;; I care for all animals! I'm careful around ones that can carry diseases (especially that can transfer to cats!) but I will still try and go out of my way to take care of them. x ___ x
omg. Well, I'm glad they did!
My fiancé dumped old slurpee cups out the window and I always get really mad at him. He'll still throw things out, but he's limited to things that will decompose- like banana peels or apple cores. Still makes me mad though. >: U

I hope so too! I'm only an assistant, so I don't need to write up lesson plans or whatever so IN THEORY it should be less work. xD I just help out in the classroom and whatnot!
I try to be! TT ___TT I love my kittens. They're my babies. I mean, it helps that my fiance wants to be a veterinarian too. xD
Yeah. I hope I never need to give an animal back, that would crush my heart. Ahh.

They're pretty darn cute too! I think the one that my fiance's dad has it a bottlenose or something? SUPER CUTE. I always watch him swim back and forth in the tank. TT ^ TT They're well cared for too, so that helps!
It really is! Makes me feel special when cats sleep near me. When Dexter was little he used to lay between my fiance and I! He's a bit big for that now, but I still remember it fondly. ;;
Hmmm. Pets would work. I don't have any form of graphics for it though.

Donator — She Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/13 06:22:17 )
@Yuracye: Yes! When people are open we can learn so much more and get a better understanding of things! Although uncomfortable, it's useful ;u;
Oh yeah that would be a bit awkward o-o.... and wow from traditional to digital *u* that's a cool transition! I feel like making a timeline now ahhh.. 2006 stuff... I was ..I still hadn't gotten into art by then ;u;
;o; it would be nice for her to at least have a best friend... it sucks being alone...It's weird though, most people I've met give their OCs sad or tragic pasts...I think most of mine (most) have pretty chill ones. I want to give my babies the best
Oh yeah...sadly animals carry all sorts of things and not just cuteness... It's really sweet that you help who you can though >u<
Ahh organic stuff is a bit better... gives some animals food actually but, it can also be dangerous if it ends up in the wrong places
I hope practice is alot like theory then haha ;u;
Ahh he does? He's so brave *o* and must be very good at studying too! You have such a wonderful family
I hope you never have to ;A;
Omg I googled bottlenose turtles and omg it's so cute and derpy... I love it. And I'm glad they are well cared for! Animals shouldn't suffer ;u;
Cats are so picky so it makes sense that we would feel special when they chose to trust us and sleep near us...like it's so intimate for them ahh.
Ahh that could be a problem ;A; but you could fix that later ? If you want to go for the theme of course

Donator — SENPAI Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/13 07:28:15 )
@kjemi: Yes! I mean, I don't like being place in uncomfortable situations, but it's bound to happen eventually. q w q ;;

Yeah. So, maybe I'll grab an older OC and just re-vamp them a little bit and work from there. u vu //
Yes! It was a great transition. I mean, it was a while before I really got the grasp of things, but still. I've been through a few changes with chibi styles I suppose. It's gone from really thin to chubby chibis to something inbetween and bounced back and forth between those before I have something er- chibi. I guess.
Haaaa. I'm pretty sure it's from them. That's when I really started to draw. I'd have to check the date I wrote on it now. > > ;;

Yeah! Even if it's a side part of the story and no one else knows about it. Maybe like a shy person or something and they only meet in secrecy so her siblings don't know about him/her. > > ;;
Ahh. I dunno. I've been through a few rough patches in my life, so I feel like creating characters with something similar kinda helps me confront them? Plus maybe gives them character? Like personality wise. If they didn't go through something stressful in their life, I'm not sure where their personality would be. You know?
Ahhh. I do have some happy ones! Or some that don't know about their past at all and don't care to, so they're content that way! n __n !! Depends on how I'm feeling and when I create them, I guess. q vq ;;

It is sad. Like raccoons, but they're super cute. ;;;
Yes! I try and buy organic stuff when I can. Just depends on my budget and whatnot. q vq ;
I only really feed the cats outside, but I give them outside cat food, only the hard food since I figure it might help with their teeth? Seems like they chew the food which is good too. u vu //
Yes! He was a vet assistant, but he's going to school to be a vet technician until he can figure out where to go for his B.A.!

YES OMG. He's such a cutie. I love visiting his house just to see the cutie pie turtle. * U* !!!!
I don't see why people would get animals and not take care of them. Like, I don't understand??? Just don't get a pet???
I truly feel honored when a cat likes me. ;;; That's how I fell in love with Dexter. The first time he purred was in my hands and I just turned to my fiance and was like I NEED HIM HE HAS CHOSEN ME.

Hmm. I suppose so. q vq ;; I like having everything ready though.

TH | dA

Donator — She Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/13 08:06:03 )
@Yuracye: yep! And it's good to expose yourself to them a little so you can grow tougher.. at least on most things!
That's a good idea! I would love to see it once you're done!
It's a fun trip, trying to find a style that works! And honestly there are so many chibi styles...as a younger kiddo I didn't really realize it until I started out trying different things.
Ooh that's a good idea! The siblings might not like it ;A; and the poor best friend could be murdered, that'd be really sad.
That makes total sense! I don't think I've done it like that myself...As you say it gives characters more personality by having them go through tough things, but I think I improvise with that rather than take something I struggle with...I should maybe try it though!
Raccoons have such a cute design but.. I honestly...fear them so much. ;A; my friends told me they can bite your leg and crush your bones and ever since I've been deadly afraid.
*u* that's so good! I'm thinking that when I get another cat I'll try to feed it different things and do research for the best diet for them! I used to just give my old one hard food, with maybe some wet food as a treat....ahh I miss her so much.
That's awesome! I hope he can do it and help lots of animals and their owners. Vets are amazing people.
Yeah! Or parents that get pets and just let kids look after them...like noo...you..you need to make sure that pet actually gets taken care of right! ;A;
Omg ..Dexter...my heart... so precious... I would've done the same thing.
Well there is time to prepare ...or you can go with your ocs :0 like you mentioned earlier that'd be cool too

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/13 09:24:59 )
@kjemi: awe man didn't get the notification sorry ><
but I did notice xD totally fine, I applaud you guys for having that stamina...I get lazy after awhile
@yuracye: oh yeah that's understandable xD and go for it, I might just retweak my theme from syndrone and use it here aha

Donator — She Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/13 17:03:10 )
@ishoji: I think for some odd reason in some of my topics the pings don't work completely ? o-o so its okay ! And thank you, I'm not sure how we do it myself..

Check Out My Art Shop

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.