Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts ★The Lab (Come chat with me~) ★

Donator — SENPAI Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/14 03:59:38 )
@kjemi: Yeah, exactly! I'm not saying the you can dump everything on everyone, but you'd need to get to know someone. You know?

I'll be sure to show you! * U* ///
There really are! I used to try and draw those 'how to draw' chibi things, but looking back at it now it was such a bad idea. xD Those things were so bad. Lmao.

Yeah. I'm sure if they know that there's someone talking to her, that they'll try to remove them to make sure their family stays together. u vu // Now I need to make a cool friend with her. Ahhhhh. Maybe one that I have already that I haven't set up altogether yet. Yes. /nodnod.
That's alright though! Sometimes they don't need to go through many things, you can figure out where they're going or how they act.
Oh noooo!! More sad characters! TT ___ TT

YES THEY DO. They're super cute omg. ;;;
Uh. Are you sure they meant a raccoon? o ___ o They're way too small to break bones?? They can carry rabies, but there's clear signs between a rabies raccoon and a non-rabies one. Like, normal ones will normally run away from you and won't trust you. Rabies will walk funny, and will come closer to you.

Yes, that's good!
I tired giving my cats wet food, but they ended up not liking it after awhile? Dry food is good for the cats teeth, but only if they chew the food. If they just swallow the food then it doesn't help their teeth at all. Wet food contains water, so that's good if the cats don't drink water that much. Wet food can't really be left out all day though, it needs to be cleaned out and changed if they don't eat it.
I hope he can too! He's very passionate about helping animals, so I know he'll really push himself to keep going.
YES. I'm all for parents teaching responsibility with animals, but you can't let them starve or not be brushed/bathed or whatever. ;;;

Yesss. TT _ TT I told you... him is good boy.
Hmmm. I always named the story "Adolescent Ambiguities," so I can name it after that.

Donator — She Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/14 05:08:01 )
@Yuracye: Right! Once things turn serious you know the friendship is gonna be strong
I think I tried like other things than chibi, once tried to draw a fox, but yeah... it just doesn't look like the original at all xD
Omg yass I can't wait to hear of the developments! *o* it's really cool to hear about your ocs TuT
Oh wait maybe it's not a raccoon? I'm gonna check ...oh yeah I must've translated wrong before and thought it was raccoon...turns out the right animals was a badger...but they look cute too Tu T ...
Ahh, I 've never heard of cats that didn't like wet food... but cats are all different so it makes sense! And yeah, wet food can get lots of bacterias ..cause it's wet xD Do you give your cats snacks? Do they have favourites?
That's a good attitude (i...cant remembre how to spell it anymore..im sleepy ;u, ) to have! I am sure he can do it too !
I always get sad when I hear stories on TV where people neglect their pets by letting their kids look after them ;A; and just..poor animals.
Yes he is! Very good boy ;u;
That'd be a very eye catching and mysterious name! Go for it!

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/14 05:51:14 )
@kjemi: yeah I've been noticing I miss a couple tags here and there .-. don't think it's only your thread

Donator — She Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/14 06:10:21 )
@ishoji: Glad it's not just my threads...though makes me wonder how many pings I've missed then ;A;

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/14 06:53:08 )
@kjemi: otl yeah same >: I feel bad if I missed lots...hopefully people don't think we mean to do that

Donator — SENPAI Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/14 06:59:46 )
@kjemi: Yes! It's even little things like "just text me when you get home so I know you made it home safe." LIKE BLESS YOU FOR CARING. ;;;;

Hahaaaa. I can really only paint non-chibi things?? Like I did the whole watercolor animal thing for my art study and they still sometimes look weird. idk.
Ahhh. Thank you! TT ___ TT I'm glad people like them at least!

Ohhhh. Yeah, I don't know much about a badger, so they might be right. > > ;; I feel like I've read about them killing cats and stuff, and they can be bigger than a cat maybe? That was from a fictional book, so it could be wrong. lmao.
Badgers are pretty cute looking though. > > ;;

Yeah, my cats are special. Lmao. Dexter used to love wet food when he was little but when we introduced hard food, he didn't want wet food anymore. rip.
Yeah, generally wet food is a no-go! xD
I do sometimes, yeah! I forget what the treats are called.. my fiance and I usually just called them "Kitty crunchies." but that's definitely not the name of them. orz.

Ahhh, go get some sleep!!!

Yeah, I just don't know how people can't care about animals?? I don't know. They're just so cute and faithful. x ___ x ;;
YOU THINK SO? Maybe I should then. I'm not sure how many other people would be interested though...
I think I'm going to make a "sketchtober thread" first though. You think a hangout thread for that would make sense?

Donator — She Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/15 00:11:59 )
@ishoji: I hope so too! I'm really bad at keeping up with things...evne in my own threads ;n;"

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/15 00:24:53 )
@kjemi: yeah I feel you xD I always need to be tagged/notified or I'll miss things ;>>

Donator — She Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/15 00:31:11 )
@Yuracye: THOSE ARE THE SWEETEST THIGNS..I tend to ask people to do that when it's late or there are some things that would make it more dangerous driving ;u;
Painting is really hard though...I've tried it...not water colours but acrylic painting...it was so bad... and I don't really have the possibility to practice more ;U;
Yeah! They are very cute, but I've heard only horror stories of them ...I don't want to get my bones crushed if I meet one...
Special but totally wonderful! I love hearing about them. *o* "Kitty crunchies"...so cute... my grandma would feet like ham or other things to her cats back in the day. Oh and she'd cook these speciel stews for her dogs too! I don't remember what they had but the dogs rarely ate any hard food. Neither did the cats tbh. Not until recently that is
Ikr? And people that treat like pets they don't like bad while others good also sucks ;A; like those extreme cat people that treat dogs bad or extreme dog people that treat cats wrong.
I didn't see this until now ?? I didn't get the ping ;A;... but you already made inktober so yeah it makes sense haha <3

Donator — She Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/15 00:32:39 )
@ishoji: Pretty much...and things happen here so fast often ..it's impossible to just keep up without the pings *o*"

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/15 00:37:39 )
@kjemi: yeah exactly, especially in a fast moving hread >< why I cant keep up in some threads xD

Donator — She Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/15 00:46:05 )
@ishoji: Yeah! Omg like the last hour of an auction....that was not a good time..things happened so fast...too fast

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/15 00:48:55 )
@kjemi: oh are you talking about panda's 2 volt auction? xD

Donator — She Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/15 00:50:07 )
@ishoji: yes @A@ by the end I was just guessing and hoping I was using the right numbers...

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/15 00:56:13 )
@kjemi: I was the same man xD had to respond to the tags from other threads after the auctions

Donator — She Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/15 00:58:06 )
@ishoji: haha omg yeah, everything else had to be on pause cause it was just too fast...didn't have time to reply or even think of other things!

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/15 00:59:37 )
@kjemi: yeah xD pretty sure she has another auction going but it ends on the 16th, that'll be another crazy one

Donator — She Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/15 01:01:22 )
@ishoji: Oh dear...I'm not sure I'll join this time haha, but I'll keep an eye on it! Watch the chaos unfold! Plus see who the lucky winner is

Check Out My Art Shop

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/15 01:04:11 )
@kjemi: aha yup. I'm debating if I want to try again or not...probably will if there's nothing else to do LOL

Donator — SENPAI Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/15 04:06:54 )
@kjemi: YES. TT __TT I always feel like "yes, this is a good friend already." I do too, though it's generally for darker nights or if we drank throughout the day. I always try to make sure we're all sobered up, but sometimes people lie about those things.

Ahhhh. It is really tough. It's just a thicker medium which is weird when you're used other materials. Art supplies can be so expensive. x __ x

We can just stare at them in a zoo or from really far away. ||OTL. Then we can look at how cute they are. ;;

Hahaha. I just really love my babies. They're the best. TT ___ TT
Lmao. I need to find out the name for them. I'll check when my hubby gets up.
It's alright for cats/dogs to get soft foods too, then you'd just need treats or bones to help clean their teeth or get it done at the vet.
Yes. ;;;; I just want pets to be happy and safe. I don't understand why someone would get an animal that they don't like. Like ugh.

WHAATTT? That's not good! D: !! I usually just erase all my pings and check all the threads I've bookmarked, otherwise I get confused and check the same pings over and over.
YES! I figured that was good until I figured out what kind of hangout I really want. Though, it says we can make two hangouts per user, so I should be okay. n __n !

TH | dA

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.