Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Exchange Open more Orbs Selling Aries and more!

Donator — Divine Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/27 00:14:47 )

@miss sandman:
thanks to my sign I believe it saved me. <3
Because I had a rough childhood so Im a hermit and got to hide in my tough shell MUWAJJAJAAJJAJ

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/27 00:16:06 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@inatlaka: You know, I’m on the border of being an Aquarius, but I barely got any Aquarius items. I got SO MANY PISCES items though. xD My sign is jealous.

@Miss Sandman: The only thing from Sagittarius I would use is the hair prolly. The arm is too muscular for me, and I’m not into animal bodies. xD
The Capricorn item is soooo cute! I managed to get 3 of that one. :’3

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — PomePome Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/27 00:20:16 )
@inatlaka: ohhhhh iam sorry to hear but now your lofe is better yes? i think it is! ^^ i also have not so many friends in rl but iam okay with i have a good female friend and 2 good male friends and my BF thats enough XD

@Tsundererra: but if you want to do a unicorn avi =O this one helps! ^^ i just got one ;A; but maybe i will manage to get some next month as well ^^ bad rare items xDD what theme your new avi will have? you already knew?

Donator — Troglodyte Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/27 00:21:16 )

Can I buy 1 Gemini for 2k please? C:

Donator — Divine Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/27 00:22:47 )

@miss sandman: Yes my life is super magical and pure love now :)
I'm living in the country I always wanted to live in since I was a child. My homeland <3

Donator — Divine Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/27 00:23:27 )

yay I got a sag in aries orb

°<°art by Keturah🖤🦖🖤

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/27 00:30:25 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@inatlaka: Congrats on your Sagittarius, Ina! That one is a stubborn drop. I only got two.

@Miss Sandman: Unicorns and horses scare me. ;A; Plus my brother is a Sagittarius, and I don’t like him. It is not the item for me. xD

I am still tinkering with my avi. I really like the starry items, so maybe something with those?

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — PomePome Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/27 00:46:57 )
@inatlaka: this sounds nice! ^^ so thats the reward for the not so nice childhood of yours =))

@Tsundererra: i dislike horses too unicorns are okay if they are plushy cute! oh noo is there a reason why you dont like your brother? i dislike mine too in so many ways but this year in march he dies so i try to see the positive things

Donator — PomePome Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/27 00:47:18 )
@Vermii: yes sure pls send a trade ^^

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/27 00:59:00 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Miss Sandman: I used to not mind unicorns either, but there is a unicorn everything craze in America, and it’s been driving me crazy. They even have headbands girls can wear with a little horn. )x

I’m sorry about your brother’s death. ): My brother is just really hateful and mean. He used to bully a lot of people in high school, especially the gay and awkward kids. /: I tried to talk to him when he was an adult, and he’s still a mean person.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — PomePome Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/27 01:22:31 )
@Tsundererra: this hype is over the world......here in germany we hyped flamingosthis year *rolls eyes* i just dont know why flamingos! unicorns are so like 2017 xD
no its okay he predicted to die with his lifestyle! we also wasnt very close! i just watch a video over a cat that dies and cryed more.

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/27 02:18:46 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Miss Sandman: Hahaha, I think flamingos were a thing here in 2012. It’s just so weird the things people will hype each year, and I get annoyed every time. xD

Tbh, I prolly wouldn’t cry if my brother dies. Maybe I will shed a tear if I see my dad crying because of it. But he is super healthy and will prolly outlive me. >3>

Omg, why are you watching such a video?! My heart can’t handle videos of animals dying. ):

Btwwwww, I made my new avi~ xD Took me almost an hour to decide.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — PomePome Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/27 02:24:20 )
@Tsundererra: yes i know but it was from "ask a mortician" a nice youtube lady and she told us in this video how she mourn about her cat and whats possible for you to make mourn about your pet at home! *sticks feet under my cat* welp she snorted XD
and my brother just was the child of my mother so iam glad my mom dosent need to see her "big" child die...... my dad was okay with! plus my dad was at hospital at that moment so i was mre worried about him!

i already commented about your avi in your thread! ^^ sooo cute!

Donator — PomePome Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/28 01:12:28 )
someone??

Donator — PomePome Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/28 19:04:13 )
*gives love to threrd*

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/28 19:38:37 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Miss Sandman: Omg, I didn’t get a notification for your reply to this. D:

Hahaha, how did you even come across this video? It sounds interesting. Tbh, I still don’t know how to mourn for my pets when they pass, and I’ve had a few pass when I was little. And which of your kitties snorts? That’s too cute!

In a good way, at least he’s with your mother now. It really is good that she didn’t have to see one of her kids pass before she did. ): That would’ve been a really traumatic thing for her to go through.

And thank you dear~ ^^ I wanted to equip two different colored buns initially to this, but there is a bug that won’t let the left one equip.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — PomePome Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/28 20:36:06 )
@Tsundererra: i just refresh youtube and a video of ask a mortitian popped an and i clicked on it and now i watch her vids regulary xDD i like creepy scary or oddity themes =))
she says if yur pet dies you should make anything with it what you think is right first she wanted to taxidermy her cat but in the end she buried her and before she makes some stylish post mortem pics of her on a pillow and with a lot of flowers surrounding her! it was very pretty so she says goodbye to her 11 yeahr long friend!

lilly snorted.... she always snorted on some way but it almost sounds like a pig XD

yes it would be traumatic! and so its okay this way!

=) i love that the hair also glitches out it own tails! its awesome and i think about make an avi with this too anyday ^^

Donator — PomePome Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/28 22:00:17 )
so come on!

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/28 22:31:28 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Miss Sandman: I like creepy-odd stuff like that too. I never thought of taking post-death pics, but it’s not a bad idea. It will be like a mini funeral. I also want to get my bird’s foot prints in clay and clip one of his pretty blue feathers.

I think you told me before about Lilly’s strange sounds. She really sounds like such a cute kitty~

I was surprised that the gone batty let’s the tails get replaced. I love the bangs of that hair, so I’m glad I can do this.

Today might be a slow day on here because it’s Thanksgiving. I just finished eating and came back from Black Friday shopping, so I’ll be chilling on here the whole day. :3

( ) DERE DERE DERE

The truth behind Reaping Ritual 2019

Art by the rightful Mayor, Kiwi

Donator — PomePome Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/28 22:39:31 )
@Tsundererra: yes those pics can be really pretty thoug! and yes it is like a funreal =) i always would bury my animals! i just think tacidermy of them would be kinda creepy!
and yeah lilly is the best! she just didnt realize iam preggo! i wanted her to cuddle with my belly! nothing i can do about XDDD i hope she dont will eat my baby if shes there xD

i was surprised as well! i really like he tailless style of it =OO

i know today is turkey day xDD oh do you get something nice from black friday sale????
~Pls Ping me~
Nothing fancy to see here!!!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.