Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Exchange Sell me 150 ohms or Scorpio orb for 3k? please <3

Donator — Divine Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/20 11:04:59 )

@totalanimefan: I see. And it took 5 years for her to finally go see you :0
I have not seen my mother in a year. Im not sure how many years will pass till we will see each other.

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/20 18:15:08 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Totalanimefan: Oh man, that’s a lot of time! It must be really good if you’ve been playing it nonstop like that.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/20 19:46:59 )

@Tsundererra: I have been playing it so much it messed up my sleeping pattern lol
@inatlaka: you aren’t close to your mom either?

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/20 19:51:34 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Totalanimefan: I hope you haven’t been keeping Martin up late with you. xD But it’s always a good sign that a game is good when you lose track of time and play it waaaay into the night. It happens to me when I play Sims, Dragon Age, or FE. :’3

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/20 19:56:05 )

@Tsundererra: those are all good games and of course I haven’t been keeping Martin up. He would stay awake until 2am every night if you didn’t tell him to go to bed.

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/20 20:26:51 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Totalanimefan: Did he get the Pokémon game too? It would be cute if you guys were playing it together. ^^

And I found a decent Black Friday deal for a new model switch at last! Plus I get $90 to spend on games or anything else in the store if I buy a console bundle. +__+

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/20 20:42:06 )

@Tsundererra: he just watched my play it. He didn’t play Pokémon before we met. Now he likes it but not as much as me. He really likes the cute ones lol

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/20 20:42:25 )

I’m glad that you found an awesome bundle!

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/20 20:49:02 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Totalanimefan: I like the cute Pokémon too! I saw a vid on twitter of the bear Pokémon with a nose drip (forgot what it was called) chasing after the player from the tall grass. It was soooo cute. T^T It’s the one reason I’m considering getting the game now.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/20 20:59:47 )

@Tsundererra: Yes that is so cute! I also love the way that Yamper (the corgi) interacts with you. It comes up to you and it look like it wants to play.

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/20 21:18:59 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Totalanimefan: I didn’t even know there was a corgi Pokémon, but it makes me want to play it even more. Is vulpix in the game? I need to see my little fox baby in this game. :’3

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/20 21:24:02 )

@Tsundererra: I have Sword and I saw Vulpix ^^
I just opened one of each ohm orb and I got the rare in both!
(I was aiming for the uncommon in each though XD) Can't really complain though.

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/20 21:30:22 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Totalanimefan: Yaaaaassssss, prolly just gonna wing it and get sword then. All I need to be happy is a guaranteed Vulpix. xD

I’ve noticed with the current orbs that the rare seems to drop more than the uncommon. But congrats on getting the rare~ those are pretty good items too.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/20 21:39:42 )

@Tsundererra: you need it! Lol

Thanks. I feel like we see more rares because we buy the sets and they come with each rare. ^^; I bought like three sets with these orbs.

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/20 21:46:04 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Totalanimefan: You have a point! I’m regretting not buying the orb set when the bayou was out because I didn’t know what came with the set. )x That one was not kind with dropping rares either...

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/20 23:22:31 )

@Tsundererra: oh damn that sucks. I got one but I wish I would have gotten another.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/21 00:00:10 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Totalanimefan: I managed to get a few, but after opening a buttload of orbs... I spent more than the cost of the orb bundle too. So many newb mistakes, man.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — Divine Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/21 00:36:23 )

@totalanimefan: no not close to my mother. She is bipolar so it is difficult to have a relationship with her.

°<°art by Keturah🖤🦖🖤

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/21 01:22:10 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@inatlaka: Sorry to hear about that. I have a difficult relationship with my mother as well. ): Has your mother tried to seek mental treatment? My mother refuses to acknowledge mental problems or get help, and yet wonders why both of her kids have moved away with no contact...

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/21 01:34:49 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@inatlaka: Btw, I found a store that sells a snowman. Check the winter 2018 RIGs

( ) DERE DERE DERE

The truth behind Reaping Ritual 2019

Art by the rightful Mayor, Kiwi

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.