Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Exchange Sell me 150 ohms or Scorpio orb for 3k? please <3

Donator — Divine Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/21 01:42:06 )

@tsundererra: When I was young she went to get checked out and was told she was bipolar and needed medication. But she told me she doesnt need medication and that meant I was the one very sick in my head and needed medication because I was related to her. XD I never went to get "checked". That was the last time I heard of her trying to get help.

Donator — Divine Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/21 01:43:03 )

@tsundererra: Thanks! I sent a trade earlier today XD <3

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/21 01:53:16 )

@Tsundererra: Noob mistake man. jk jk we are all new at some point

@inatlaka: That's really hard. My mom loves me, but she is selfish and childish.

Donator — Divine Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/21 01:56:58 )

@totalanimefan: My mohter had me at age 16 so she was a very young mother and was not so great. Mostly she always left me with my grandmothers. I love my grandmas <3

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/21 01:58:59 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@inatlaka: It sounds similar to how my mom deflected getting help. ): The sad thing is, bipolar people really need medication, or else things will be chaotic in their lives (like how she pushed you away). I really hope she has a change of heart and goes on medication one day for her sake and your’s. Life’s too short.

And np~ I hope you get that snowman! ^^

@Totalanimefan: I’m still making noob mistakes. xD I’m Voltra’s eternal noob. They need to turn that boob shirt into a noob shirt for me.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/21 02:01:04 )

@inatlaka: That's good at least.
My parents where in there early 30's when they had me and my grandparents had my parents kinda late.
So my last grandparent died in 2009, I was in high school.

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/21 02:04:02 )

@Tsundererra: We will make noob shit just for you

However, how can the top poster also be a noob? 🤔

Donator — Divine Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/21 02:04:45 )

@tsundererra: She was very abusive to me as a child. She once gave me stitches on my head. Once I was a teenager she could no longer punish me because I grew way taller then her so one day I grabbed her arms and that day the physical abuse stopped. As an adult our realtionship was always weird. I never felt her love. I always tried to make a good relationship but her mind is so aggressive she speaks very aggressive, lots of profanity, and plain mean speak. I tried so hard to be a good daughter. After this cut off and no contact has helped me heal so much. It has been a year and It is funny to say I felt free for the first time. Like my depression left. I can dream again. And Im way more loving.

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/21 02:09:16 )

@inatlaka: I'm sorry that she was like that. That is really hard to overcome.

Donator — Divine Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/21 02:14:01 )

@totalanimefan: School and my loving teachers really inspired and helped me overcome those hard times in my life. I think art is my medicine art and dance. <3 As soon as I feel sadness I dance!

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/21 02:17:00 )

@inatlaka: That's so important. My therapist asked me how I came out so normal when I tell her about my family and I said I think it's because I realized young that my parents were just people and I always sought out other adults and other people. I feel like in a way I was raised by 'a village' and I think that it made a difference

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/21 02:22:11 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Totalanimefan: It is my hope that there will be a noob line of items just for me. Even the way I discovered the undercurrent to become top poster was a noob mistake. xD

@inatlaka: I’m sorry to hear you had to go through all of that growing up with her, but it sounds like you had the right kind of people around you to support you and help you grow past all that instead of letting all that trauma and negativity consume you and control your life.

I’m currently going through therapy to help me get to a better place from all the bad stuff I had to deal with growing up with my mom. It’s good to see someone who went through something similar look like they’re in a good place in life. Gives me hope that one day I’ll feel like that too. :)

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — Divine Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/21 02:22:22 )

@totalanimefan: Totally yes! I also grew up with a village. <3 so nice to see it that way. thank you

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/21 02:25:26 )

@Tsundererra: You should make one and pitch it to the staff lol
@inatlaka: I'm glad I could put it into words.

Donator — Divine Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/21 02:25:33 )

@tsundererra: ::hugs:: you gonna make me cry D:

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/21 02:26:56 )

ALL OF THE FEELS

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — Divine Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/21 02:27:53 )

super feels <3 <3
It is nice to meet people with similar stuffs because it makes my inner child feel not so alone. :)

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/21 02:38:35 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

I feel the same. ^^ I feel like a lot of people on here have gone through similar or toxic upbringings, and it sucks that we went through all of that, but it’s nice to see us fighting to be more than that as adults. Like we don’t let it define our lives, and for those who have kids, they treat them better than what they went through.

THE EXCHANGE FORUM IS HELLA WHOLESOME TONIGHT.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — Divine Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/21 02:46:00 )

@tsundererra: ah yes <3 My little one taught me so much love <3

°<°art by Keturah🖤🦖🖤

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/21 03:00:04 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@inatlaka: Your kid is also lucky to have a mom like you. My therapist told me that sometimes, when we get raised in an abusive environment, and that abuse might continue for a few generations. It’s good that you saw how toxic that behavior is and wanted the best for your little one. :) And I’m sure she’s giving you lots of love and joy too.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

The truth behind Reaping Ritual 2019

Art by the rightful Mayor, Kiwi

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.